Majorie Green says we shouldn't go after white supremacists after White supremacist kills dozens in Buffalo

Is that what matters to you?
Can you read or are you mentally retarded?

I wrote the chances of a cross-dresser committing the crime is rare and they usually commit suicide and not do a mass shooting, so what is your point today Surda besides trying to pick a fight?

What is your retardation today?

Show me how many cross-dressers have killed little kids and adults in mass shootings or are you trying to change the subject so you can troll?

Why are you hell bent to change what I wrote so you can argue about something so have no clue what you are arguing about?

So what is it you worthless retard you want?

Can you read or are you mentally retarded?

I wrote the chances of a cross-dresser committing the crime is rare and they usually commit suicide and not do a mass shooting, so what is your point today Surda besides trying to pick a fight?

What is your retardation today?

Show me how many cross-dressers have killed little kids and adults in mass shootings or are you trying to change the subject so you can troll?

Why are you hell bent to change what I wrote so you can argue about something so have no clue what you are arguing about?

So what is it you worthless retard you want?
I didn't change what you wrote. 21 people are dead. I assume all school shootings are carried by out by people who are mentally ill.

I didn't change what you wrote. 21 people are dead. I assume all school shootings are carried by out by people who are mentally ill.
Holy shit you are retarded!

You are trying to pick a fight with someone correcting the other poster about their comment and you are fucking accusing me of something I did not do because you are either high on drugs or fucking drunk because if you were not then you are mentally challenged!

Go read who I am responding to and then go fuck yourself!

How many mass murderers are mentally ill in one way or another?
Are fucking with me?

I wish we were face to face you pathetic waste of life!

Read what the other poster wrote and take it up with them!

I wrote it is rare for anyone in the GOD DAMN gay community to do these acts of violence!

I did not write School shootings are rare or those that commit them were not mentally ill like you, so what is you fucking point?

Are fucking with me?

I wish we were face to face you pathetic waste of life!

Read what the other poster wrote and take it up with them!

I wrote it is rare for anyone in the GOD DAMN gay community to do these acts of violence!

I did not write School shootings are rare or those that commit them were not mentally ill like you, so what is you fucking point?

I agree. It's rare in the gay community, but these killings are not rare in the US.

Not from my standpoint. You see, blacks commit the most violent crimes imaginable. Rape is one of them. If you round them all up and castrate them, you'll be doing America and White's a favor. Besides preventing them from raping White women again, you'd also prevent them from breeding with their own kind and therefore start a population decrease where they'll be non existent in the future. The White's will be free of violence from them forever, except if they move to Africa but that's another story.
Riiiight, well “blacks” aren’t some ambiguous autonomous group. Every human is individual and unique. For example you as an individual are mentally disturbed

Forum List

Back