Majorie Green says we shouldn't go after white supremacists after White supremacist kills dozens in Buffalo

Majorie Green says we shouldn't go after white supremacists after White supremacist kills dozens in Buffalo​

Knowing you, I'd bet $100 without even watching your video that MTG did NOT ever say anything like that!

Also, she has given speeches at white nationalist rallies.
You meas American patriots, though I'm sure you'd like for your racist discombobulation to mean something else.

Knowing you, I'd bet $100 without even watching your video that MTG did NOT ever say anything like that!

You meas American patriots, though I'm sure you'd like for your racist discombobulation to mean something else.
MTG spoke at a white supremacists rally put on by Nick Fuentes, so it stands to reason shes on their side.
MTG wanted the focus on the asian shooter in the church in Orange County CA.

And black males should be rounded up and castrated so they won't rape and impregnate White women anymore, or any women for that fact.
Who needs to rape white women in 2022?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220507-021533.png
    Screenshot_20220507-021533.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 8
1. The monster that did Uvalde was rare amongst the gay community ( if he was gay ) and cross-dressers ( Not Tranny ) tend not to do what that monster did…

They tend to commit suicide, so it is so damn rare that you will be hell bent to find another mass shooter like him…

Does that mean it will never happen again?

No!

It mean it is really rare.

2. Let find solutions!
Not so rare.

MTG spoke at a white supremacists rally put on by Nick Fuentes, so it stands to reason shes on their side.
MTG wanted the focus on the asian shooter in the church in Orange County CA.

"Stands to reason"? LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back