Majority Leader Chuck Schumer: "If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it, is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates."

It is corporate greed that is causing inflation. The rich and powerful have seen massive increases in the amount of wealth they control. Yes taxes should be raised to soak that money up.
Will the government trickle down to us peasants or will they spend it like drunk sailors at a Filipino Whore House?

When the cost of money is low the price of tangible items will rise.

The government’s plan to inflate their way out of debt is not sustainable.

The last bubble to burst will be the standard of living bubble.

i wanna revisit this. this idea is spectacularly stupid, even for a Democrat.

it's like Lynyrd Skynyrd. the solution to make every song better is more cowbell

Shut down the IRS — it’s a tool of oppression — and padlock it.

We ought to have a simple flat tax where you fill out your taxes on a postcard.

Weird that our resident money man Mac1958 hasn’t chimed in on this one…He must be embarrassed…He has aligned himself with Schumer because Orange Man Mean.

Weird that our resident money man Mac1958 hasn’t chimed in on this one…He must be embarrassed…He has aligned himself with Schumer because Orange Man Mean.
That's because I saw the name "Schumer" and I'm not interested in anything he has to say about anything.

I am very impressed by how important my opinions are to you, how far up in your head I exist. Your name never pops to mind for me.

Truth be told, my ego doesn't need the rub. But you're free to do so.

That's because I saw the name "Schumer" and I'm not interested in anything he has to say about anything.

I am very impressed by how important my opinions are to you, how far up in your head I exist. Your name never pops to mind for me.

Its just that decent help is hard to find, and among the resident crowd of libs who post here your ego stands a little higher than most thanks to your snobbery

Hmm, it’s just weird….see, all the real moderates I know will criticize both sides with equal vigor. You seem awfully quick to attack Republicans yet you almost never badmouth Democrats when provided the opportunity.
Are you sure you’re still moderate?

Are you sure you’re still moderate?
I've never called myself a moderate. Not once.

I can't control the fantasies that you people create in your minds about me. Sorry.

Pick another inaccurate term and run with that for a while. You're good at that. And boring as hell.

Forum List

Back