Majority Leader Chuck Schumer: "If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it, is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates."

Oh good here’s the people that gave us inflation with advice on how to fix it. We deserve so much better than these fools.

The Democrats didn't give you inflation. Covid gave you inflation. This is a worldwide phenomenom. Are you saying that Joe Biden inflicted high inflation on the whole world?????

The Democrats are way more powerful that I ever dreamed!!!!

So do the board a favor and educate us. Isn't this fun.
Ok. Let's talk round numbers. You make 10,000. He makes 100,000. You both pay ten percent tax. You pay 1,000 he pays ten thousand. Tax cut. Your tax is cut to 5%. His is cut to 2%. He still pays more than you.....but got a bigger tax cut

The Democrats didn't give you inflation. Covid gave you inflation. This is a worldwide phenomenom. Are you saying that Joe Biden inflicted high inflation on the whole world?????

The Democrats are way more powerful that I ever dreamed!!!!
You have worldwide propaganda.

Your tax is cut to 5%. His is cut to 2%.
Your hypothetical is seriously flawed. Pull some more bs numbers out of your ass because your first example was flawed as well. If both paid 10% you would be correct. But they don't. His bracket is 33% and your bracket is 15%. Now in YOUR scenario, his bracket dropped to 31% and yours dropped to 10%--you paid $1K instead of $1.5K and he paid $31K instead of $33K. You didn't seriously think that you should get the same dollar amount back did you? That is how percentages work.

Your hypothetical is seriously flawed. Pull some more bs numbers out of your ass because your first example was flawed as well. If we both paid 10% you would be correct. But we don't. His bracket is 33% and your bracket is 15%. Now in YOUR scenario, his bracket dropped to 31% and yours dropped to 10%--you paid $1K instead of $1.5K and he paid $31K instead of $33K. You didn't seriously think that you should get the same dollar amount back did you? That is how percentages work.
His percentage dropped more than yours

Deny that

Are you stupid or what?.....watch him yourself dummy....no wonder you don't see the dems as we see them...you aren't paying fucking attention to the assholes you vote for....

Many of the Democrats in Congress have never worked in business and they don't understand Economics at all.
This is true of Schumer, Pelosi,and Sanders. They spent their whole lives in public service. That's the major reason their money policies are a disaster.
They don't understand how markets work, either. Looks like Joke Biden has the same problem and so does AOC. They won't learn, either so they must be dumped for the good of the country.

Who won the 2016 election fair and square?

Touché.
Trump.

As I stated back in 2016:

Your turn. Are you going to stop being a pussy and answer the question or continue to live in an alternate reality.

Who won the 2020 election fair and square?

My forecast for you is partly queer with chance of fag

Trump.

As I stated back in 2016:

Your turn. Are you going to stop being a pussy and answer the question or continue to live in an alternate reality.

Who won the 2020 election fair and square?

My forecast for you is partly queer with chance of fag
Hilarious! Homosexuality is a put down!
Going to call me the N word next?

Oh good here’s the people that gave us inflation with advice on how to fix it. We deserve so much better than these fools.

He is 100% correct. Pretty basic stuff.

The result, in a progressive-tax system, is two fold.

First, it transfers more of the burden to the haves, away from the have nots. The latter are impacted more by inflation.

Second, it slows down an overheated economy.

That's how you fight inflation.

It is corporate greed that is causing inflation. The rich and powerful have seen massive increases in the amount of wealth they control. Yes taxes should be raised to soak that money up.
And they waited for democrats to take office? Really??

First, it transfers more of the burden to the haves, away from the have nots. The latter are impacted more by inflation.

Hey, let’s increase taxes to 99% on everyone and the economy will be great!

In Bizzaroland

Ok. Let's talk round numbers. You make 10,000. He makes 100,000. You both pay ten percent tax. You pay 1,000 he pays ten thousand. Tax cut. Your tax is cut to 5%. His is cut to 2%. He still pays more than you.....but got a bigger tax cut
That's not how progressive tax percentages work.

Forum List

Back