Majority Leader Chuck Schumer: "If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it, is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates."

Oh good here’s the people that gave us inflation with advice on how to fix it. We deserve so much better than these fools.

What a moronic statement.
You gotta be pretty confident that there is enough sheep out there that will buy such nonsense to say it.
THIS is ANOTHER example of what no term limits creates.

All I did was ask for the exact quote.

What is the problem with just publishing the quote if it is so damning?

Post it...don't post it...nobody cares. We all know you guys lie every time you put something on this message board. This is merely the latest example.
IT.
WAS.
POSTED.

In the form of a video. One that takes less than a minuet to play. It is now in the title of the thread after the merger.

You are playing dumb. And no one is buying your bullshit. Sometimes you hit with this criticism. Some times partisans make inferences about politicians statements that are not correct.

This time it was not an inference. It was his exact words. And they were given to you as a video. I used the exact phrasing as well. And you prattle on about wanting it again and pretend you were not already provided the information.

And I will continue to point out you are being obtuse and dishonest.

Majority Leader Chuck Schumer: "If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it, is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates."​

1651274019923.png

I'll go with things that are complete bullshit for $1000, Alex.

IT.
WAS.
POSTED.

In the form of a video. One that takes less than a minuet to play. It is now in the title of the thread after the merger.

You are playing dumb. And no one is buying your bullshit. Sometimes you hit with this criticism. Some times partisans make inferences about politicians statements that are not correct.

This time it was not an inference. It was his exact words. And they were given to you as a video. I used the exact phrasing as well. And you prattle on about wanting it again and pretend you were not already provided the information.

And I will continue to point out you are being obtuse and dishonest.

And strangely, nobody can quote the Majority leader as saying what is alleged. So it's BULLSHIT.

The sad thing is that nearly half the population it seems is economically illiterate enough to believe this stupid shit.
Problem is, you know fuck all about economics or fiscal or monetary policy, so you think you just said something smart.

Forum List

Back