Majority of Americans no longer believe Joe Biden is competent

Wouldn't know as it appears to be in full Trump fog mode.
Thanks for confessing you spoke out of ignorance.
thumbsup.gif

So spit it out... tell me what you think I think of Biden...
One only needs to read what you post on this board regularly to be informed of what you 'think' about Biden.
Oh? what does your "superior" brain tell you I think of Biden?
Since it appears TemplarKormac doesn't have the balls to answer that -- I'll answer it for him...

Uh, no, I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's a fucking idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. i.e., better than Trump.

... but according to you, you think you know what I think about Biden. So much for that nonsense.

cc: TemplarKormac; Grampa Murked U

Since it appears TemplarKormac doesn't have the balls to answer that -- I'll answer it for him...

... but according to you, you think you know what I think about Biden. So much for that nonsense.

cc: TemplarKormac; Grampa Murked U

Actually, I was doing other things far more important than sharing childish quips with you.

Since you frequently defend the leftist points and ideal on this board, it leads one to naturally assume you would vote for him (or anyone who promises to enact similar policies). It's not a matter of support (which your behavior, not your words, indicates), it is a matter of who will get you to the ideal version of your twisted liberal world the fastest.

Furthermore, you are also routinely antagonistic toward conservatives and Trump supporters on this board, visibly recoiling at the mention of Trump (hence that avatar of yours alluding to Trump being Hitler). I could go on, but you can keep telling me how you don't support Biden... and all, I'll be doing more important things.

You're not fooling me, or anyone.

Good day.

Last edited:
Actually, I was doing other things far more important than sharing childish quips with you.

Since you frequently defend the leftist point on this board, it leads one to naturally assume you would vote for him (or anyone who promises to enact similar policies). You are also very antagonistic toward conservatives on this board, you recoil at the mention of Trump... I could go on, but you can keep telling me how you don't support Biden... and all.

You're not fooling me, or anyone.

Good day.
"it leads one to naturally assume..."

LOL

How'd that work out for ya?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Faun Also, if I were wrong, why do you prevent people from seeing your post history in your profile? That is, unless, you are lying to everyone here, in that case, another symptom of a liberal Biden supporter ashamed to speak out in his/her support of an incompetent old man occupying the White House.

You can drop the act. It is quite the common tactic, both from people like you and the rightist kooks on this board to hide their posts from the rest of the people here.

Did I mention the avatar? Yeah, anyone who depicts Trump in a Hitleresque fashion is a natural Biden supporter. Actions speak louder than words, Faun. Laugh all you want.
So you think I support Biden despite me saying he's an idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. :cuckoo:

That actually reveals more about you than it does me. And yes, I am laughing at your ignorance.

Faun Also, if I were wrong, why do you prevent people from seeing your post history in your profile? That is, unless, you are lying to everyone here, in that case, another symptom of a liberal Biden supporter ashamed to speak out in his/her support of an incompetent old man occupying the White House.

You can drop the act. It is quite the common tactic, both from people like you and the rightist kooks on this board to hide their posts from the rest of the people here.
LOLOL

Yet again, you prove to be a fucking moron.

Dumbfuck, I cannot prevent anyone from looking at my posting history. Of course, to view it does require an IQ larger than your shoe size. So there's that. And beyond that, I even gave you a link to where I said Biden is a loser, an idiot, and at least half senile. Are you too stupid to navigate that link too?

It only took seven months. Amazing. And this is a poll from CBS "news", where the "journalists" have pictures of Joe Biden on their nightstands.

The majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

Additionally, the poll found that 52 percent of the respondents did not feel the president has been focused.

The poll was taken during and after the fall of the now-Taliban-controlled Kabul, Afghanistan, when Biden botched the U.S. troops’ withdrawal from the country.

With that, 53 percent of the respondents said they disagree with the way Biden withdrew the troops. Seventy percent said the removal of troops could have been handled better, along with 55 percent who said some troops should have stayed.

The poll from CBS also found that Biden’s overall job approval rating is at 50 percent. However, this is compared to an NBC News poll taken around the same time frame and released the same day that Biden’s job approval is less than 50 percent.
You would have to be a complete idiot to believe he was ever competent to be POTUS.

At my city council meeting we took up donations to help with this disaster of Biden's...we are donating to some group called Miles4Migrants they have already flown hundreds of American citizens and allies out of Afghanistan...they are doing what frightened Biden is too afraid to do....his sworn duty.....
What have Afghans done to Europe? They are the most violent and vicious rapists.

I get alarmed when I think over 10% of our people are stupid enough to approve of Biden. When you get above that I'm thinking that's grounds for scrapping our whole education system.

It only took seven months. Amazing. And this is a poll from CBS "news", where the "journalists" have pictures of Joe Biden on their nightstands.

The majority of Americans no longer believe President Joe Biden is competent in his role as the Commander-in-Chief, according to a CBS News poll.

Fifty-one percent of the respondents said Biden is not competent in his position as president. This is compared to only 49 percent who said he is.

Additionally, the poll found that 52 percent of the respondents did not feel the president has been focused.

The poll was taken during and after the fall of the now-Taliban-controlled Kabul, Afghanistan, when Biden botched the U.S. troops’ withdrawal from the country.

With that, 53 percent of the respondents said they disagree with the way Biden withdrew the troops. Seventy percent said the removal of troops could have been handled better, along with 55 percent who said some troops should have stayed.

The poll from CBS also found that Biden’s overall job approval rating is at 50 percent. However, this is compared to an NBC News poll taken around the same time frame and released the same day that Biden’s job approval is less than 50 percent.
I never once believed he was competent. I can't see how anyone could be that stupid to believe anything good about Biden.

I couldn't find the poll question asking about Biden's competence.

Forum List

Back