Majority of Americans Think the FBI is Joe Biden's "Personal Gestapo"

Stop hoovering whatever white powder is on your tray.
Get off your Hoover board, read a history book.
I see, so I get a name confused and all of a sudden I don't know history.

Well lets see if you know history.

What is the history of the FBI?

Any abuses?

Any concerns?

Were they ever properly addressed?

Public trust in the FBI has fallen to its lowest level in decades in the wake of its raid on former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach estate, according to a new poll.

Rasmussen Reports on Thursday said 53% of voters now agree with former Trump adviser Roger Stone’s 2021 criticism of the nation’s preeminent law enforcement agency as “Biden’s personal Gestapo” — up from 46% in December.

That goes for a lot of independents and Democrats, too. The polls said 49% of independents and 37% of Democrats now agree with Mr. Stone (while 72% of liberals disagree).

I agree, and I don't think it takes some MAGA extremist to think this.
Another way to put it is a minority of Americans don't realize the FBI is now BIden's personal Gestapo.

Sure about that?

Have you ever seen both in a room together?
Dude, you were just exposed as not knowing the difference between two major historical figures.

Just accept the shame and stop with the attempts to redeem yourself, it's pathetic.

I see, so I get a name confused and all of a sudden I don't know history.

Well lets see if you know history.

What is the history of the FBI?

Any abuses?

Any concerns?

Were they ever properly addressed?
You got a name confused, twice I recall. I suspect you weren't the best student in your class is all. Speed kills votto my friend, speed kills.

Maybe you got your Hoovers confused....maybe.

Nope ... you've seen one Hoover, you've seen 'em all...

Vacuum-cleaner-ad.jpg

Public trust in the FBI has fallen to its lowest level in decades in the wake of its raid on former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach estate, according to a new poll.

Rasmussen Reports on Thursday said 53% of voters now agree with former Trump adviser Roger Stone’s 2021 criticism of the nation’s preeminent law enforcement agency as “Biden’s personal Gestapo” — up from 46% in December.

That goes for a lot of independents and Democrats, too. The polls said 49% of independents and 37% of Democrats now agree with Mr. Stone (while 72% of liberals disagree).

Well, the permastate's personal Gestapo, but yes.

The FBI conducted an historic, unprecedented, 'unwarranted' raid on the President's political rival..rivals...

...but it wasn't politically motivated at all.

The majority of Americans are not stupid and see right through their BS.

Rasmussen = fake news.

Dude, you were just exposed as not knowing the difference between two major historical figures.

Just accept the shame and stop with the attempts to redeem yourself, it's pathetic.
Getting names confused equals not knowing about them historically?

You missed your calling. You should work as an interrogator for the FBI.

Even better, just say I was lying about it and lock me up cuz you can't like to the FBI unless you are Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
The FBI conducted an historic, unprecedented, 'unwarranted' raid on the President's political rival..rivals...

...but it wasn't politically motivated at all.

The majority of Americans are not stupid and see right through their BS.
No, I'm sure Trump would have been tirelessly investigated by the FBI if he had not become President.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm sure Trump would have been tirelessly investigated by the FBI if he had not become President.

:auiqs.jpg:
He was pal-ing around with Dems and handing out cash to Dems before. It was only after he ran for President as a Republican that Democrats flipped their shit.

53 percent of the people in a Rassmussen poll are not the majority of Americans.

Lol, might be be what the retard repugs think. Hilarious you idiots never cease with horse shit. Giant Jewish space lasers, vampire pedo lizard people, now this Hilarious. What a bunch of drooling idiots.

Forum List

Back