Majority of Domestic Terrorism Motivated By White Supremacist Violence

FBI Director Wray testified today that the majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

Liberal Democrats will use this to try to block free speech rallies like the one in Charlottesville. Patriotic citizens wanted to save the historic statues. Democrats want to erase our history.
The Democratic party has a rather sordid history. Of course they want to erase it and/or rewrite it.
Exactly I have always pointed that fact out

White supremacist violence seems to be something that the American People should look into. "Jews will not replace us," with tiki torches no less. What is going on with these people? The American People should be concerned

Americans are concerned that our heritage is disappearing fast. The faster the Hispanics cross the border and the faster they reproduce, the sooner whites become a minority and our heritage is gone.
Which "heritage"? I'm an American. We have "heritages" in the plural.You seem to be more concerned with some "white" thing, not an American thing..Do you want a nation? Or do you want a nation that lives by the rules of some primative Alabama types?

FBI Director Wray testified today that the majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

Liberal Democrats will use this to try to block free speech rallies like the one in Charlottesville. Patriotic citizens wanted to save the historic statues. Democrats want to erase our history.
The Democratic party has a rather sordid history. Of course they want to erase it and/or rewrite it.

Democrats put up the statue of the Democrat, Robert Lee, and nobody should forget it.
Definitely time to take that shit down, no matter who put it up there. DOWN with statues of Lee the traitor.

Democrats put up the statue of the Democrat, Robert Lee, and nobody should forget it.
Definitely time to take that shit down, no matter who put it up there. DOWN with statues of Lee the traitor.
A cultural revolution, eh comrade?

Depends. How much work is that? I like my beach time.

Depends. How much work is that? I like my beach time.
In China the cultural revolution started with the destruction of politically incorrect art, and ended with millions dead and the practice of child trading. That's where you're starving but you don't want to eat your own child, so you trade them for a neighbor's child.

Did you also point out the fact that you are racist Nazi-asshole, Nazi-asshole?

Try again your nazi racism is incomprehensible

You are without any doubt a structural Nazi. That's exactly what I say as a German. And believe me: When a German like I says someone is a Nazi, then this takes everyone serios, who is able to think. You have ruined your repuation with your undifferentiated hateful statements on your own. Who takes anything, what you say, serios is in danger to lose his soul. And let me ask: How did you manipulate the moderators here, so I was not able any longer to give you an answwr? With the idea of solidarity between all US-Americans, because all US-Americans (except if they arw Latinos, Blacks, Red Indians and/or have Asian or European, specially German, ancestors) are always only good while all others are always only evil?

I sugest to you: Let it be to say something ton me for all future. I never forgave in my life any Nazi anything and I fear I will not start with you now to change this. Whatever you say to me lands directly in the ears of a very good friend with the name "god".

Last edited:

You are without any doubt a structural Nazi. That's exactly what I say as a German. And believe me: When a German like I says someone is a Nazi, then this takes everyone serios, who is able to think. You have ruined your repuation with your undifferentiated hateful statements on your own. Who takes anything, what you say, serios is in danger to lose his soul. And let me ask: How did you manipulate the moderators here, so I was not able any longer to give you an answwr? With the idea of solidarity between all US-Americans, because all US-Americans (except if they arw Latinos, Blacks, Red Indians and/or have Asian or European, specially German, ancestors) are always only good while all others are always only evil?

I mnousl dsusgtest you tob letbit be to say spmethgni ton me for all future. I never forgave in my life any Nazi anything and I fear I will not start with you now to change this.

So says a real German. Do you have a shrine of Adolf Hitler. Because you completely deleted my post

I mnousl dsusgtest you tob letbit be to say spmethgni ton me for all future. I never forgave in my life any Nazi anything and I fear I will not start with you now to change this.

So says a real German. Do you have a shrine of Adolf Hitler

We nailed the heads of our enemies over our doors in the past. You really underestimate what it means to make a German angry, Nazi. Nazis like you are only powerful, as long as they are able to manipulate a mob of idiots.

@bigrebnc1775

"funny" is the totally wrong statement now, Nazi.
Funny little Nazi

God fulfilled always everything what I asked him for - so I learned not to ask him something any longer, because I know my limitations. He will do with you what He will do with you and I will agree with him, Nazi, whatever it will be. I'm only happy in this context, that I have not to be like you. Nevertheless I have to warn everyone not to believe in anything what you say. You are extremly dangerous.

@bigrebnc1775

"funny" is the totally wrong statement now, Nazi.
Funny little Nazi

God fulfilled always everything what I asked him for - so I learned not to ask him something any longer, because I know my limitations. He will do with you what He will do with you and I will agree with him, Nazi, whatever it will be. I'm only happy in this context, that I have not to be like you. Nevertheless I have to warn everyone not to believe in anything what you say. You are extremly dangerous.
But Adolf is dead I'm sorry to tell you that

We nailed the heads of our enemies over our doors in the past. You really underestimate what it means to make a German angry, Nazi. Nazis like you are only powerful, as long as they are able to manipulate a mob of idiots.

no I know how cowardly you Germans are I've seen it firsthand you can't face a man head on you got to hit them from behind with a bottle so go f*** your German ass

no I know how cowardly you Germans are I've seen it firsthand you can't face a man head on you got to hit them from behind with a bottle so go f*** your German ass

Did you ever try to solve your problems with a brain amputation, Nazi?

It's time for you to prove your assertions that I am a racist and a Nazi. GO

Come on Trump Humper you are pissing on yourself.

No you Trump Hump-ee....

Trump is pissing in your lying faces...

Actually he is pissing in your stupid ass faces and then Humping the Trump Humpers.

You are clearly piss drunk......

You are Trump drunk.

That's you Tard....

Anytime Trump Humper.

I totally disagree the greatest threat to America is leftist.

The leftists want to erase our history by removing statues in the south. Of course patriotic Americans are going to get upset about that.

What was patriotic about committing treason?
What's patriotic about the current treasonist acts of the silent coup conducted by the democrat's?

What treason would that be? Not bowing down to your King.
The whole intent of the fake Russia Trump collusion. Maybe you haven't been paying attention.

Actually you Trump Humpers aren't paying attention or wait yes you are paying attention you are just lost in the sauce.

It's time for you to prove your assertions that I am a racist and a Nazi. GO

There's nothing to prove for me anymore. I know that you are a racist and structural Nazi. You showed this to me in a very clear way. It's over, Nazi. Your masquerade works not any longer.

Forum List

Back