Majority of Domestic Terrorism Motivated By White Supremacist Violence

So says a real German. Do you have a shrine of Adolf Hitler

We nailed the heads of our enemies over our doors in the past. You really underestimate what it means to make a German angry, Nazi. Nazis like you are only powerful, as long as they are able to manipulate a mob of idiots.
no I know how cowardly you Germans are I've seen it firsthand you can't face a man head on you got to hit them from behind with a bottle so go f*** your German ass

Did you ever try to solve your problems with a brain amputation, Nazi?

It's time for you to prove your assertions that I am a racist and a Nazi. GO

There's nothing to prove for me anymore. I know that you are a racist and structural Nazi. You showed this to me in a very clear way. It's over, Nazi. Your masquerade works not any longer.

Liar here is how you do it. You make a claim, you provide proof such as post I have made. If you do not do that that makes you a liar.

The leftists want to erase our history by removing statues in the south. Of course patriotic Americans are going to get upset about that.

What was patriotic about committing treason?
What's patriotic about the current treasonist acts of the silent coup conducted by the democrat's?

What treason would that be? Not bowing down to your King.
The whole intent of the fake Russia Trump collusion. Maybe you haven't been paying attention.

Actually you Trump Humpers aren't paying attention or wait yes you are paying attention you are just lost in the sauce.
Mueller's disconnect from his own report not knowing what was and what is and who was this that and the other shows this was a sham a witch Hunt

We nailed the heads of our enemies over our doors in the past. You really underestimate what it means to make a German angry, Nazi. Nazis like you are only powerful, as long as they are able to manipulate a mob of idiots.
no I know how cowardly you Germans are I've seen it firsthand you can't face a man head on you got to hit them from behind with a bottle so go f*** your German ass

There's nothing to prove for me anymore. I know that you are a racist and structural Nazi. You showed this to me in a very clear way. It's over, Nazi. Your masquerade works not any longer.

Liar here is how you do it. You make a claim, you provide proof such as post I have made. If you do not do that that makes you a liar.

No comment, Nazi

No comment, Nazi

prove it liar

No comment, Nazi

prove it liar

Ít's totally unimportant for me what you don't think but say about me. Still I have not a knive from a Nazi in my back and as long as I live I will not tolerate structural Nazism. The best for you will it be never again to try to speak with me. That you change your Nazi mind is nothing what I expect. Stupid Nazis don't cross a road, only wise chicken do.

Last edited:

No comment, Nazi
prove it liar

Ít's totally unimportant for me what you don't think but say about me. Still I have not a knive from a Nazi in my back and as long as I live I will not tolerate structural Nazism. The best for you will it be never again to try to speak with me. That you change your Nazi mind is nothing what I expect. Stupid Nazis don't cross a road, only wise chicken do.

You make no sense you must have paid a visit to Hitlers shrine that I saw you nazis build when I lived in Germany

No comment, Nazi
prove it liar

You make no sense you must have paid a visit to Hitlers shrine that I saw you nazis build when I lived in Germany

no comment, Nazi

What was patriotic about committing treason?
What's patriotic about the current treasonist acts of the silent coup conducted by the democrat's?

The whole intent of the fake Russia Trump collusion. Maybe you haven't been paying attention.

Actually you Trump Humpers aren't paying attention or wait yes you are paying attention you are just lost in the sauce.
Mueller's disconnect from his own report not knowing what was and what is and who was this that and the other shows this was a sham a witch Hunt

He knew exactly what was in it, how many Repubs have even read the report?

THAT'S FUNNY
I watch a bumbling unorganized man that was supposed answer questions of his findings.
He could barely answer the simplist of those questions.
Now what did you see?

No comment, Nazi
prove it liar

no comment, Nazi

Hitler got your tongue liar?

No comment, Nazi
prove it liar

no comment, Nazi

No comment, Nazi

prove it liar

no comment, Nazi

No comment, Nazi

most Germans are racists and Nazis I'm glad my uncle killed as many as he could while he was fighting it

THAT'S FUNNY
I watch a bumbling unorganized man that was supposed answer questions of his findings.
Now what did you see?

I saw a man who proved Trump obstructed Justice. It is amazing how you guys attack a man with an impeccable record, but your hero is a man who is nowhere near that.

THAT'S FUNNY
Now what did you see?

I saw a man who proved Trump obstructed Justice. It is amazing how you guys attack a man with an impeccable record, but your hero is a man who is nowhere near that.
Name that man liar

THAT'S FUNNY
Now what did you see?

Name that man liar

Mueller, liar.

no comment, Nazi

No comment, Nazi

most Germans are racists and Nazis I'm glad my uncle killed as many as he could while he was fighting it

no comment, Nazi

THAT'S FUNNY
Now what did you see?

Name that man liar

Mueller, liar.
He didn't prove anything liar.

no comment, Nazi

No comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi
Germans hate blacks I personally witnessed it many times when I lived in Germany those moped gangs would try to run down black American servicemen shouting n*gger at them

Forum List

Back