Majority of Domestic Terrorism Motivated By White Supremacist Violence

I totally disagree the greatest threat to America is leftist.

The leftists want to erase our history by removing statues in the south. Of course patriotic Americans are going to get upset about that.

What was patriotic about committing treason?
What's patriotic about the current treasonist acts of the silent coup conducted by the democrat's?

What treason would that be? Not bowing down to your King.

FBI Director Wray testified today that the majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

FBI Director Wray says white supremacist violence is fueling most domestic terrorism

I heard this today and I call Bullshit......

I think this is designed to make it look like it's all Trumps fault.

Probably because most of it is.

You Tards are pissing in the wind....

Come on Trump Humper you are pissing on yourself.

FBI Director Wray testified today that the majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

FBI Director Wray says white supremacist violence is fueling most domestic terrorism
Well, you successfully brought out the forums racists.....
there's that word--AGAIN---hahahahahhahahahahhah
Look! Another one!
LOOK! another dumb liberal who is the true racist

No you Trump Hump-ee....

Trump is pissing in your lying faces...

Majority of Domestic Terrorism Motivated By White Supremacist Violence

Domestic.
Violence.

In other words, more of the same he-said-she-said red-light-district bullshit to which black men have been subjected since times of slavery and servitude before the Civil War.

No you Trump Hump-ee....

Actually he is pissing in your stupid ass faces and then Humping the Trump Humpers.

The leftists want to erase our history by removing statues in the south. Of course patriotic Americans are going to get upset about that.

What's patriotic about the current treasonist acts of the silent coup conducted by the democrat's?

You don't have to bow down to Trump because

Trump has you Tards bent over...…….

Don't forget to pull your pants back up.....

No you Trump Hump-ee....

Actually he is pissing in your stupid ass faces and then Humping the Trump Humpers.

You are clearly piss drunk......

No you Trump Hump-ee....

You are Trump drunk.

No you Trump Hump-ee....

You are Trump drunk.

That's you Tard....

White supremacist violence seems to be something that the American People should look into. "Jews will not replace us," with tiki torches no less. What is going on with these people? The American People should be concerned

The whole intent of the fake Russia Trump collusion. Maybe you haven't been paying attention.

Well, you successfully brought out the forums racists.....
there's that word--AGAIN---hahahahahhahahahahhah
Look! Another one!
LOOK! another dumb liberal who is the true racist
settle-down-beavis-935eud.jpg

White supremacist violence seems to be something that the American People should look into. "Jews will not replace us," with tiki torches no less. What is going on with these people? The American People should be concerned

Americans are concerned that our heritage is disappearing fast. The faster the Hispanics cross the border and the faster they reproduce, the sooner whites become a minority and our heritage is gone.

The fringe white supremacists and militias have been completely infiltrated since the 80s.

You far right radical extremists are funny but so predictable.

Blame others. Point fingers. Throw hissy fits. Lie through your teeth. Deny reality.

None of it changes the honest reality. The majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

By the way, FBI director Wray is a republican and was appointed by trump.

Wray is a deep-state, partisan hack.

I would be interested to know the details of each case. As we know, the DOJ and FBI are HIGHLY partisan and on the left. What they deem to be ''terrorism'' is no doubt dependent upon the skin colors and political affiliation of those involved. I also would be interested to know what acts were done that crossed the threshold of being determined an act of ''terror''. The article doesn't mention any of this, of course. What would one expect from a liberal rag like Newsweek?

I couldn't get past the lie in your first sentence. Once I read a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lies.

Wray is a republican and was appointed by trump. trump isn't going to hire anyone in your "deep state:" What those words are, are just a cop out. Along the same lines as "fake news."

Stay in your fantasyland.

The reality is that it's far right radical extremists that are committing the majority of domestic terrorism. It's Wray's job to know this. Not yours.

Last edited:

Blame others. Point fingers. Throw hissy fits. Lie through your teeth. Deny reality.

None of it changes the honest reality. The majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

Wray is a deep-state, partisan hack.

I would be interested to know the details of each case. As we know, the DOJ and FBI are HIGHLY partisan and on the left. What they deem to be ''terrorism'' is no doubt dependent upon the skin colors and political affiliation of those involved. I also would be interested to know what acts were done that crossed the threshold of being determined an act of ''terror''. The article doesn't mention any of this, of course. What would one expect from a liberal rag like Newsweek?

I couldn't get past the lie in your first sentence. Once I read a lie, I stop reading. I don't believe anything after the lies.

Wray is a republican and was appointed by trump. trump isn't going to hire anyone in your "deep state:" What those words are, are just a cop out. Along the same lines as "fake news."

Stay in your fantasyland.

The reality is that it's far right radical extremists that are committing the majority of domestic terrorism. It's Wray's job to know this. Not yours.
Just because Wray was appointed by a Republican means nothing. History has shown this to be true.

We are taking back our country one way or another.

White supremacists never owned this nation.

And no, you won't take over this nation.

If you commit acts of terrorism or plan those acts you will end up in prison.

Acts of terrorism isn't "taking back our country" it's a crime.

You're no different from the taliban, isis or al queda.
Oh how wrong you are darling.
67374946_2424169464288916_1850261933907771392_n.jpg

ALL of our founders and signers of the DOI were what you morons would call "white supremacists"
We are taking back our country one way or another.
^INCEL.....domestic terrorism because can't get laid.
It would help if you paid attention to the entire forum. My WIFE of 12 years is pregnant with #5. Oh and defense of my people against genocide is not "domestic terrorism"

I didn't do any of those things. As I said we WILL either take our country back or destroy it entirely.
Like a white nationalist jihad? Haven't you been doing that for years already? It's not working.

Liberal Democrats will use this to try to block free speech rallies like the one in Charlottesville. Patriotic citizens wanted to save the historic statues. Democrats want to erase our history.
The Democratic party has a rather sordid history. Of course they want to erase it and/or rewrite it.

Democrats put up the statue of the Democrat, Robert Lee, and nobody should forget it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back