Majority of Domestic Terrorism Motivated By White Supremacist Violence

FBI Director Wray testified today that the majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

FBI Director Wray says white supremacist violence is fueling most domestic terrorism

Its a fake headline

Director Wray actually said that a majority of ARRESTS for domestic terrorism are "white supremacists".

Made no comment as to the amount of actually terrorism being committed by groups, or people arrested which weren't coded as "terrorist".

Is any actions of antifa even considered "terrorism", considering the fact that Antifa hasn't received the "terror" label yet? How about action by BLM or Occupy Wall Street , or other liberal extremist outfits like the Gay Community? The Gay Community desecrated the altar of St. Patrick's in New York, that's terror IMHO. When will Mr. Buttigieg apologize?

White supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 per DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
blacks only 13% of the population ... whites 67%-yet:
white on black murders --229
black on white murders-- 500
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
OBVIOUSLY white supremacists are not a major problem--not even close

You far right radical extremists are funny but so predictable.

Blame others. Point fingers. Throw hissy fits. Lie through your teeth. Deny reality.

None of it changes the honest reality. The majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

By the way, FBI director Wray is a republican and was appointed by trump.
see post # 24
....there's not much white domestic violence at all compared to black violence --not even close

From the link:

The FBI director told lawmakers that he considered "homegrown violent extremists" to be the greatest threat to the United States. Wray clarified that those extremists are inspired by foreign jihadist organizations.
What does that mean? Foreign jihadists inspired them to emulate America haters and set off bombs in our country, or does it mean that foreign jihadists inspired them to fight back? Either way it does not sound like they're talking about Trump supporters or conservatives in general. Only leftists hate their own country and want to bring harm to it and it's citizens.
the greatest threat to America is muslims/islamics/etc --NOT white Americans
...the muslims/etc murdered more Americans in one day than died at Pearl Harbor
...they have the means/$$$$$/motives/etc to do much more damage than domestic whites
....also, blacks do more damage to America than whites supremacists/etc---per post # 24
..blacks do more damage--by far--I didn't even include crime or graduation rates

FBI Director Wray testified today that the majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

FBI Director Wray says white supremacist violence is fueling most domestic terrorism

I heard this today and I call Bullshit......

I think this is designed to make it look like it's all Trumps fault.
How can you make it look like it's someone's fault when they have no connection with that group?
Let's forget about blacks violence against whites.

From the link:

The FBI director told lawmakers that he considered "homegrown violent extremists" to be the greatest threat to the United States. Wray clarified that those extremists are inspired by foreign jihadist organizations.
What does that mean? Foreign jihadists inspired them to emulate America haters and set off bombs in our country, or does it mean that foreign jihadists inspired them to fight back? Either way it does not sound like they're talking about Trump supporters or conservatives in general. Only leftists hate their own country and want to bring harm to it and it's citizens.
...they have the means/$$$$$/motives/etc to do much more damage than domestic whites
....also, blacks do more damage to America than whites supremacists/etc---per post # 24
..blacks do more damage--by far--I didn't even include crime or graduation rates
I totally disagree the greatest threat to America is leftist.

Could you list these terrorist attacks? They haven’t made the news!
EXACTLY! I've heard so much about the rise of white supremacist violence yet where is do we see it in the news?
When there were clashes in Charlottesville it was treated like WW III in the media. It was all you heard about and saw for weeks!

I hear about white violence and domestic terrorism in bullshit threads like this one. Where is it?

Unless "white supremacist violence" is code for Antifa, I'm not seeing it. And I know for a dead certain fact
CNN and the NY Times would be all over real white domestic terrorism like stink on dog doo if they could find any.

The FBI clearly has a political agenda and so do leftist liars but everyone realizes that.

From the link:

I totally disagree the greatest threat to America is leftist.
That's true, and muslims are used by the left to help achieve their goals, which are basically the same, to destroy our republic.

Liberal Democrats will use this to try to block free speech rallies like the one in Charlottesville. Patriotic citizens wanted to save the historic statues. Democrats want to erase our history.
Free speech to run people over, beat others up, and shoot into crowds?

You far right radical extremists are funny but so predictable.

Blame others. Point fingers. Throw hissy fits. Lie through your teeth. Deny reality.

None of it changes the honest reality. The majority of domestic terrorism is motivated by white supremacist violence.

By the way, FBI director Wray is a republican and was appointed by trump.
Could you list these terrorist attacks? They haven’t made the news!
https://www.adl.org/media/12480/download

They made the news alright....you choose to not remember.....................or worse.....approve.

Forum List

Back