Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

What do you consider the jan 6 people who are being held without charges? Is that punishment, or something else?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Those people are being punished for their actions, not because they don’t accept the election results.

What an idiot.

Those people are being punished for their actions, not because they don’t accept the election results.

What an idiot.

If they haven't been charged with a crime, what are they being punished for?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You aren't very smart are you.....

If they haven't been charged with a crime, what are they being punished for?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You aren't very smart are you.....
For their actions on January 6th. Not for their belief that the election wasn't legitimate. Why are simple things like this so complicated for you?

What an idiot.

For their actions on January 6th. Not for their belief that the election wasn't legitimate. Why are simple things like this so complicated for you?

What an idiot.

What ACTIONS? MORON! They have NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME DUMBASS!

What ACTIONS? MORON! They have NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME DUMBASS!
Obviously something related to what they did on Jan 6. Why is this so complicated for you? Post the link and I'll walk you through it like the child you are.

What an idiot.

Obviously something related to what they did on Jan 6. Why is this so complicated for you? Post the link and I'll walk you through it like the child you are.

What an idiot.

If they did something they would have been charged with a crime.

The fact that they haven't proves YOU are the idiot.

If they did something they would have been charged with a crime.

The fact that they haven't proves YOU are the idiot.
I asked you for the link to your claim. Post the link this time you little bitch.

Do you have difficulty following instructions or are you just too scared to post sources for what you claim?

What an idiot.

I asked you for the link to your claim. Post the link this time you little bitch.

Do you have difficulty following instructions or are you just too scared to post sources for what you claim?

What an idiot.

Listen you fucking retard, if they had committed a crime they would have been charged.

They haven't.

Their crime is voting for Trump and questioning the outcome.

So they are being punished for that.

No go fuck yourself.

Listen you fucking retard, if they had committed a crime they would have been charged.

They haven't.

Their crime is voting for Trump and questioning the outcome.

So they are being punished for that.

No go fuck yourself.
Still no link.

What’s the matter you little bitch? Can’t back up your claim?

What an idiot.

Why are people not charged with a crime in jail?

Dumbshit!
Post the link already you little bitch. You’re embarrassing yourself.

It’s hilarious calling you guys out and then watching you flail like the scared pussy you are.

What an idiot.

You mean the camps the Obama built? And the cages that Obama built to hold immigrant kids and that Biden has expanded.
i thought Biden was "open borders"? but now he's holding more kids in cages?

about obama...

obama only put them in for 3 days max, Trump put them there much longer and separated families.

Post the link already you little bitch. You’re embarrassing yourself.

It’s hilarious calling you guys out and then watching you flail like the scared pussy you are.

What an idiot.

This is all well known, so you aren't chaotic at all. You are just exponentially stupid.

I would like another choice next time and hope he does not run. Still, if I had to choose between 4 more years of Joe, vs another 4 of Trump, who damned well might end free elections as we know it, constitution be damned, I would have to go with Joe.
I am independent as it gets down through the years, but before you label me again as just another GD liberal asshole, you need to remember, I am not having the problems here some of you are having there, and not threatened by it here either. This could be from being in a Red state, but having experience locally with Republicans and Democrat, while supporting most of the Governor we have had except for Blanton and the Republican before this one. Most of us live conservative lives by nature and mainly want to be left the fk alone. We don't have high taxes, don't know women with multiple abortions. Not rich, but I won't go broke this lifetime. We're pretty self protecting, more armed than average across the country and our murderous thugs usually only killing one at a time, instead of mass shootings and often can't hit what aim at, which gives me a big personal advantage. I just want to keep the right to vote the bastards out of office and have them leave, like a constitution abiding loyal American, not a third world rabble-rousing asshole, who will even invite at thank the rabble for marching on our own capital, like some tin horn banana republic revolutionary overthrow asshole.
You are backing the people that ended free elections.

Forum List

Back