Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

I think it’s alarming that Democrats have been so brainwashed that 70% of them think it’s OK for a U.S. president to make a primetime speech for the sole purpose of demonizing more than a third of all voters for not believing the way he demands. And flanked by U.S. Marines as he delivers the warning, as well.
That's because you are a semi-fascist who is drowned in systemic racism

You are not one of the enlightened master race who is soooo much morally and intellectually superior like those in the DNC.

So Mac you fall right in line with the 70% of Dems who love the speech, rather than the 62% of Independents who did not. Right?

Of course you did. Because as we all know, Trump broke you. Not us, Mac.

You.

Trafalger is a Republican polling firm so those numbers are not surprising. I don't believe that horseshit for a minute.

I’m just amazed, who in the hell thinks it’s a good idea to pit Americans against each other, with the approval numbers Biden has…It makes no sense.

That's because you are a semi-fascist who is drowned in systemic racism

You are not one of the enlightened master race who is soooo much morally and intellectually superior like those in the DNC.
Unfortunately, although your post above is in sarcasm, we evidently have 70% of Democrats who think this way.

I’m just amazed, who in the hell thinks it’s a good idea to pit Americans against each other, with the approval numbers Biden has…It makes no sense.
It makes sense if the purpose is to destroy the country.

I'm actually heartened by these numbers. 70% of Dems thought it was acceptable--but ONLY 70%. Nearly 20% of DEMOCRATS thought it went too far. And 90% of Republicans (who are those 10? Adam Kinzenger, Liz Cheney and friends?) and a whopping 62% of Independents thought it was a bad, bad look.

So really, it was a bust. And these are *likely* voters, not just "adults".

Yikes.
Is that a typo? Didn't you mean "70% of dem bots............."?

I think it’s alarming that Democrats have been so brainwashed that 70% of them think it’s OK for a U.S. president to make a primetime speech for the sole purpose of demonizing more than a third of all voters for not believing the way he demands. And flanked by U.S. Marines as he delivers the warning, as well.
I think it’s alarming to that brainwashed Republicans were completely oblivious to demonizing speeches under their own Dear Leader. Of course that could be because they think it’s ok to demonize when they agree with the message. :rolleyes:

I think it’s alarming to that brainwashed Republicans were completely oblivious to demonizing speeches under their own Dear Leader. Of course that could be because they think it’s ok to demonize when they agree with the message. :rolleyes:
Yeah, calling out the FAKE NEWS apparatus of the MSM was sooooo terrible.
:rolleyes:

Where have you been between 2016-2020, when we had four solid years of a president demonizing one side and pitting us against each other? Calling us full blown fascists?

Six years of non-stop name-calling and personal attacks. But NOW they're concerned.

Part of the pathology.

We never had anything like this. Trump didn’t demonize voters and call them traitors to America.

Forum List

Back