Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

Where have you been between 2016-2020, when we had four solid years of a president demonizing one side and pitting us against each other? Calling us full blown fascists?

Since you have entered the thread to support one side, do you promise not to delete posts that refute your side? I want to know before I spend too much time crafting responses.

Where have you been between 2016-2020, when we had four solid years of a president demonizing one side and pitting us against each other? Calling us full blown fascists?

You really think it started with Trump?

Obama, “Republicans will have to get to the back of the bus”

When did Biden call you a traitor?
When he referred to those who question the validity of the election in the same breath as he referred to MAGA Republicans. The intent is to demonize those who do not believe as he wants us to believe.

This was Biden’s “deplorable” moment, and that, together with inflation, means a big loss for the Dems in November.

When he referred to those who question the validity of the election in the same breath as he referred to MAGA Republicans. The intent is to demonize those who do not believe as he wants us to believe.

This was Biden’s “deplorable” moment, and that, together with inflation, means a big loss for the Dems in November.
Again:

You said that Biden called you "a traitor to America".

Link, please.

I keep hearing that Biden called you folks TRAITORS TO AMERICA.

I'm just asking you to back up your words. Admittedly, I rarely have luck with that.
That is what someone who is a threat to our country is!

Trafalger is a Republican polling firm so those numbers are not surprising. I don't believe that horseshit for a minute.

The poll reports that 10% of Republicans miraculously approved of the speech. And 70% of Democrats. Seems legit to me

Forum List

Back