Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

Where have you been between 2016-2020, when we had four solid years of a president demonizing one side and pitting us against each other? Calling us full blown fascists?

It's nitwits that fail to see that the full-blown fascists on both sides of the aisle are doing it ...
That will never truly understand why they are fighting each other.

It's how they keep the People fighting each other, instead of turning on them ... :auiqs.jpg:

They give the People someone to hate, and provide them with the feeling they are good People for fighting their neighbors ...
While they rob the People of their Freedom and Power with the Promise of a better world they never deliver.

I think it’s alarming that Democrats have been so brainwashed that 70% of them think it’s OK for a U.S. president to make a primetime speech for the sole purpose of demonizing more than a third of all voters for not believing the way he demands. And flanked by U.S. Marines as he delivers the warning, as well.

The Cult of The Democrat Media Bubble is large, proficient, and very dangerous to a free society.
They really have set the Gold Standard for keeping their cult member ignorant and loyal.

A big difference. Nice try.

There's nothing wrong with just being honest.
It’s the same thing.

And the fact that you have been so driven by hatred to think 60 million of your fellow Americans are a “threat to democracy” because they dare think that the election lacked integrity tells me how far leftists like you have fallen.

It’s the same thing.

And the fact that you have been so driven by hatred to think 60 million of your fellow Americans are a “threat to democracy” because they dare think that the election lacked integrity tells me how far leftists like you have fallen.
It's only the "same thing" for use in intellectually dishonest rhetoric.

Treason is a very serious and specific charge. You used it, Biden did not.

I'm actually heartened by these numbers. 70% of Dems thought it was acceptable--but ONLY 70%. Nearly 20% of DEMOCRATS thought it went too far. And 90% of Republicans (who are those 10? Adam Kinzenger, Liz Cheney and friends?) and a whopping 62% of Independents thought it was a bad, bad look.

So really, it was a bust. And these are *likely* voters, not just "adults".

Yikes.
How many called it a lie?

I am sorry but telling the truth isn't alway popular but it is right...

The absolute vile stuff thrown at Biden daily from very senior Republicans bowing to MAGA crowd led by Trump... They have used violence to try and over turn the election and still undermine it today even though they have lost over 60 times in court...

How many called it a lie?

I am sorry but telling the truth isn't alway popular but it is right...

The absolute vile stuff thrown at Biden daily from very senior Republicans bowing to MAGA crowd led by Trump... They have used violence to try and over turn the election and still undermine it today even though they have lost over 60 times in court...
Oh look, another leftard liar.

No one tried to overturn an election

They just wanted to make sure it was fair

You sir, are a total fucking idiot.

Democrats STEAL ELECTIONS, dumbshit.

They CHEAT.

AINT NO DEMOCRACY THAT WAY, SHIT FOR BRAINS.

Anyone who believes this bullshit is totally fucking retarded.

Sorry, but there it is
Not according to the state houses, judges, etc, just the rabid trumpers without proof or proof being needed.

Go find me a post where you condemned child rapists. What’s that? You can’t show me posts of you condemning child rapists? Well then that must mean you support child rapists.

Shut the fuck up, moron. Nobody cares what you think.
Was that an attempt at an analogy? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Go find me a post where you condemned child rapists. What’s that? You can’t show me posts of you condemning child rapists? Well then that must mean you support child rapists.

Shut the fuck up, moron. Nobody cares what you think.
I condemn your Vegetable Messiah all the time, Simp.

Forum List

Back