Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

Things could get real interesting around here real quick.
Matters are already heating up.

The Times reports, "Justice Department officials have seized the phones of two top advisers to former President Donald J. Trump and blanketed his aides with about 40 subpoenas in a substantial escalation of the investigation into his efforts to subvert the 2020 election, people familiar with the inquiry said on Monday.

"The seizure of the phones, coupled with a widening effort to obtain information from those around Mr. Trump after the 2020 election, represent some of the most aggressive steps the department has taken thus far in its criminal investigation into the actions that led to the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.

"The names of those receiving the latest round of subpoenas in the investigation related to Jan. 6 have dribbled out gradually, with investigators casting a wide net on a range of issues, including Mr. Trump’s post-election fund-raising and the so-called fake elector's scheme.

"For months, associates of Mr. Trump have received subpoenas related to other aspects of the investigations into his efforts to cling to power. But in a new line of inquiry, some of the latest subpoenas focus on the activities of the Save America political action committee, the main political fund-raising conduit for Mr. Trump since he left office.

"The fact that the Justice Department is now seeking information related to fund-raising comes as the House committee examining the Jan. 6 attack has raised questions about money Mr. Trump solicited under the premise of fighting election fraud."

How many Republicans just want Trump to go away? We will never know. Republicans don't say very much. It might be an intelligence issue.

The Times reports, "Justice Department officials have seized the phones of two top advisers to former President Donald J. Trump and blanketed his aides with about 40 subpoenas in a substantial escalation of the investigation into his efforts to subvert the 2020 election, people familiar with the inquiry said on Monday.

"The seizure of the phones, coupled with a widening effort to obtain information from those around Mr. Trump after the 2020 election, represent some of the most aggressive steps the department has taken thus far in its criminal investigation into the actions that led to the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.

"The names of those receiving the latest round of subpoenas in the investigation related to Jan. 6 have dribbled out gradually, with investigators casting a wide net on a range of issues, including Mr. Trump’s post-election fund-raising and the so-called fake elector's scheme.

"For months, associates of Mr. Trump have received subpoenas related to other aspects of the investigations into his efforts to cling to power. But in a new line of inquiry, some of the latest subpoenas focus on the activities of the Save America political action committee, the main political fund-raising conduit for Mr. Trump since he left office.

"The fact that the Justice Department is now seeking information related to fund-raising comes as the House committee examining the Jan. 6 attack has raised questions about money Mr. Trump solicited under the premise of fighting election fraud."

How many Republicans just want Trump to go away? We will never know. Republicans don't say very much. It might be an intelligence issue.

More propaganda from the chinese stooge.

Things could get real interesting around here real quick.

First, as a consequence of Donald Trump's theft of classified documents, and the legal confrontation over the special master ordered by a late term judicial appointment by Trump.

Then we have the Jan. 6 committee starting up again soon. It is investigating Trump's coup attempt to overthrow the elected government.

All of this just in time for the November mid-terms.

More on that as CNN reports, "As the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack nears its final chapter, members plan to meet in person on Tuesday and one of the most pressing questions they’ll address is whether the committee should formally request that former President Donald Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence appear before them."

However, it is extremely unlikely that Trump will show up to defend himself from the charges made against him. He will offer some B.S. excuse that the panel is partisan and his appearance would be a sham.

The panel is partisan because Trump and the Republican minority leader, Kevin McCarthy, wanted it that way.

CNN continued, "Such appearances are exceedingly rare in US history. According to multiple sources, the committee does not expect either man to testify, but some members and staff believe the invitations should be extended for the record."

“How do you create a historic record without including formal requests for the two top witnesses,” said one source familiar to the committee’s work.

"Members of the committee, including Chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat, have consistently said they’d like to hear from Pence and would welcome Trump’s testimony should he offer it on their terms but internal discussions about formally reaching out to both men has intensified in recent weeks now that the panel’s investigation will soon come to an end, the sources said.

"A source close to Pence’s team told CNN that there have been intermittent conversations between the committee and legal counsel for Pence, but nothing has changed, meaning it’s unlikely he would testify."
Fuck the panel.

Fuck those Stalinist pigs.

ZERO cooperation.

Let them eat shit. They deserve it.

1663031448530.jpeg

Thats odd.

Merrick Gestapoland claimed he went by the book. No leaks.

He sticks to presenting his case to the courts.

Seems like ol Merri is in desperation mode. :laughing0301:

Thanks for confirming that you can’t provide evidence that you ever condemned a child rapist on the right.

I guess that makes you a hypocrite according to your own reasoning. :laugh:
Nobody is buying into your pathetic attempt to deflect from your hypocrisy, Simp. :itsok:

I have to chime in to say I too did not appreciate our President's Hitler styled speech in front of red backlights and flanked by two marines. It was a rather chilling optic. It's also rather disconcerting to see that the Democrats consider half of the nation to be the worst sort of people to the point where we have become enemies rather the opposition in politics. This sort of atmosphere does not bode well and it seems to be this nation is on a bad track. This sort of extreme division cannot remain. I do not favor civil war, or national divorce, or seccession, but this nation is a powder keg right now.

I do not favor civil war, or national divorce, or seccession, but this nation is a powder keg right now.
What do you favor then?

How do you propose to the deal with this?

The vote would be the preferred solution, but the stark reality is Democrats CHEAT, and they're using Stalinist tactics to cover it up and keep anyone from questioning it.

How do you propose to deal with this?

What do you favor then?

How do you propose to the deal with this?

The vote would be the preferred solution, but the stark reality is Democrats CHEAT, and they're using Stalinist tactics to cover it up and keep anyone from questioning it.

How do you propose to deal with this?

I don't. If I had an idea I'd be running for office...but I'm just as clueless as everyone else.

I don't claim to have answers, or be some important person, I'm watching like everyone else.

I don't. If I had an idea I'd be running for office...but I'm just as clueless as everyone else.

I don't claim to have answers, or be some important person, I'm watching like everyone else.
The first and most obvious answer is to shut down the mail in vote.

There was a HUGE partisan gap between in person voting and mail in voting.

Trump won the in person voting in almost every state. Dems win the mail in voting.

This is, shall we say, statistically unusual

“I mean, this is the sort of talk that you would expect in a country where a political power or a dictator is getting ready to purge people, is getting ready to ethnically cleanse people. This is not normal talk.”
10 Sep 2-022 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Here’s the description of the episode from Ricochet:
The king welcomes William A. Jacobson, the founder of Legal Insurrection, to discuss “special masters,” the FBI’s raid-not-raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, and the dark omens surrounding Biden’s Philadelphia speech. William Jacobson is a law professor and Director of the Securities Law Clinic at Cornell Law School. Professor Jacobson is frequently quoted in the media on political and legal topics, has authored many op-eds in major publications, and appears on television and radio to discuss politics and the law.​

PROFESSOR JACOBSON: Yeah, I think it’s all of the above. I think my first takeaway is that this is the real Joe Biden, and you just mentioned putting people back in chains. I think that comment was made vis-a-vie Romney. Okay. So when he says he’s only against MAGA Republicans, of course that’s a lie because he, you know, attacked Romney viciously. He is known as the father of Borking, meaning the vicious attacks on Judge Robert Bork to keep him off the Supreme Court. Joe Biden has been a flame thrower and a nasty piece of work, his entire political career. He was repackaged in 2020 as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden, but that was a complete fabrication.
So what you’re seeing now is Joe Biden’s real nature coming out. And what we saw was really, I think at a whole other level, I mean, certainly Trump calls people names, people call Trump names, politicians call each other. But this was a full blown attack on tens of millions of voters in really demonic and dehumanizing terms. I mean his punchline or one of his punchlines is that MAGA Republicans, and I’m just reading it now, thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth, but in the shadow of lies. I mean, this is the sort of talk that you would expect in a country where a political power or a dictator is getting ready to purge people, is getting ready to ethnically cleanse people. This is not normal talk.

Commentary:
Joe Biden did this now just before the mid-terms because he thought he could get away with it. There was a time when most purported Democratic voters would have been repulsed by this and the media would have been loudly appalled.
The problem is Donald Trump gave us a taste of good government policy, he also cut off the gravy train. There is money at stake, here and Maoist/DSA Democrats and RINO's do not want to stop feeding at the trough.
Despite FBI-STASI agents using their mobile phones in the SCIF to leak what they found on site at Mar a Lago, It's no surprise the FBI hasn’t leaked more to WAPO, CNN and the Slimes.
More than likely the information found and not leaked was hurting the Deep State otherwise it would have gotten out.

Dead on point. I've watched Biden's crap throwing, angry snarling rhetoric for over 40 years. He also has no core beliefs which allows him to be the ultimate politician. He will stand up and say literally anything and think nothing of the consequences of what he is saying. Now it's even easier for him since his brain is down to about 30% function.

“I mean, this is the sort of talk that you would expect in a country where a political power or a dictator is getting ready to purge people, is getting ready to ethnically cleanse people. This is not normal talk.”
10 Sep 2-022 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Here’s the description of the episode from Ricochet:
The king welcomes William A. Jacobson, the founder of Legal Insurrection, to discuss “special masters,” the FBI’s raid-not-raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, and the dark omens surrounding Biden’s Philadelphia speech. William Jacobson is a law professor and Director of the Securities Law Clinic at Cornell Law School. Professor Jacobson is frequently quoted in the media on political and legal topics, has authored many op-eds in major publications, and appears on television and radio to discuss politics and the law.​

PROFESSOR JACOBSON: Yeah, I think it’s all of the above. I think my first takeaway is that this is the real Joe Biden, and you just mentioned putting people back in chains. I think that comment was made vis-a-vie Romney. Okay. So when he says he’s only against MAGA Republicans, of course that’s a lie because he, you know, attacked Romney viciously. He is known as the father of Borking, meaning the vicious attacks on Judge Robert Bork to keep him off the Supreme Court. Joe Biden has been a flame thrower and a nasty piece of work, his entire political career. He was repackaged in 2020 as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden, but that was a complete fabrication.
So what you’re seeing now is Joe Biden’s real nature coming out. And what we saw was really, I think at a whole other level, I mean, certainly Trump calls people names, people call Trump names, politicians call each other. But this was a full blown attack on tens of millions of voters in really demonic and dehumanizing terms. I mean his punchline or one of his punchlines is that MAGA Republicans, and I’m just reading it now, thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth, but in the shadow of lies. I mean, this is the sort of talk that you would expect in a country where a political power or a dictator is getting ready to purge people, is getting ready to ethnically cleanse people. This is not normal talk.

Commentary:
Joe Biden did this now just before the mid-terms because he thought he could get away with it. There was a time when most purported Democratic voters would have been repulsed by this and the media would have been loudly appalled.
The problem is Donald Trump gave us a taste of good government policy, he also cut off the gravy train. There is money at stake, here and Maoist/DSA Democrats and RINO's do not want to stop feeding at the trough.
Despite FBI-STASI agents using their mobile phones in the SCIF to leak what they found on site at Mar a Lago, It's no surprise the FBI hasn’t leaked more to WAPO, CNN and the Slimes.
More than likely the information found and not leaked was hurting the Deep State otherwise it would have gotten out.
1663107248256.jpeg

Those darned pedophile Satanist Democrats are name calling? How dare they!

Those tens of millions of voters supported taking away my vote for no other reason than they thought they could get away with it.

They can go screw themselves if they think I’m going to feel sorry for them.

Dead on point. I've watched Biden's crap throwing, angry snarling rhetoric for over 40 years. He also has no core beliefs which allows him to be the ultimate politician. He will stand up and say literally anything and think nothing of the consequences of what he is saying. Now it's even easier for him since his brain is down to about 30% function.

10-4 dat!!!

Forum List

Back