Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

Biden was not talking about half of America, but you know that. He was talking about the horrible people who claim to speak for you. These people take your silence as tacit approval. All this time we laughed off all the civil war talk but then 1/6 happened. This is the government taking you seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?
Many Americans are taking a beating in their savings. Retirement funds are not good. It is not like many are rich to begin with. Nothing but printing fiat currency the last two years while paying off special interests with much of it.

Dead on point. I've watched Biden's crap throwing, angry snarling rhetoric for over 40 years. He also has no core beliefs which allows him to be the ultimate politician. He will stand up and say literally anything and think nothing of the consequences of what he is saying. Now it's even easier for him since his brain is down to about 30% function.
Who or what post are you addressing? Quotes help you look less stupid!

Yep The cult of personality is shrinking

The stench is still strong, but it will dissipate Biden will keep America safe and free of fascism
Oh, we see that.

1663111571154.png

You'll never say anything against the right wing fringe loons and their violent rhetoric and yet your feelings are hurt at maybe being lumped in with them?

That's because no national level repub has ever said anything so fascist.

If they had they would have been condemned for it.

That's because no national level repub has ever said anything so fascist.

If they had they would have been condemned for it.

Biden said what needed to be said. Talking about overthrowing the government is illegal in nearly every country in the world except for here and the fringe right is acting like they are oppressed or something. If you do not consider yourself to be the kind of person that would storm the capital and beat down the police for Trump then he was not talking about you but he was asking you to consider just how far out on a limb you are willing to follow these fake patriots.

Biden said what needed to be said. Talking about overthrowing the government is illegal in nearly every country in the world except for here and the fringe right is acting like they are oppressed or something. If you do not consider yourself to be the kind of person that would storm the capital and beat down the police for Trump then he was not talking about you but he was asking you to consider just how far out on a limb you are willing to follow these fake patriots.
The only ones talking about or trying to overthrow the government are you Nazis with your two year Kristallnacht and the "Rushing Coalushun" attempted coup.

Protesting a rigged election is a civil right, enshrined in our Constitution. The problem is that you Nazis hate the Constitution.

Xiden said what a FASCIST would say.

“I mean, this is the sort of talk that you would expect in a country where a political power or a dictator is getting ready to purge people, is getting ready to ethnically cleanse people. This is not normal talk.”
10 Sep 2-022 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Here’s the description of the episode from Ricochet:
The king welcomes William A. Jacobson, the founder of Legal Insurrection, to discuss “special masters,” the FBI’s raid-not-raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, and the dark omens surrounding Biden’s Philadelphia speech. William Jacobson is a law professor and Director of the Securities Law Clinic at Cornell Law School. Professor Jacobson is frequently quoted in the media on political and legal topics, has authored many op-eds in major publications, and appears on television and radio to discuss politics and the law.​

PROFESSOR JACOBSON: Yeah, I think it’s all of the above. I think my first takeaway is that this is the real Joe Biden, and you just mentioned putting people back in chains. I think that comment was made vis-a-vie Romney. Okay. So when he says he’s only against MAGA Republicans, of course that’s a lie because he, you know, attacked Romney viciously. He is known as the father of Borking, meaning the vicious attacks on Judge Robert Bork to keep him off the Supreme Court. Joe Biden has been a flame thrower and a nasty piece of work, his entire political career. He was repackaged in 2020 as kind grandfatherly Joe Biden, but that was a complete fabrication.
So what you’re seeing now is Joe Biden’s real nature coming out. And what we saw was really, I think at a whole other level, I mean, certainly Trump calls people names, people call Trump names, politicians call each other. But this was a full blown attack on tens of millions of voters in really demonic and dehumanizing terms. I mean his punchline or one of his punchlines is that MAGA Republicans, and I’m just reading it now, thrive on chaos. They live not in the light of truth, but in the shadow of lies. I mean, this is the sort of talk that you would expect in a country where a political power or a dictator is getting ready to purge people, is getting ready to ethnically cleanse people. This is not normal talk.

Commentary:
Joe Biden did this now just before the mid-terms because he thought he could get away with it. There was a time when most purported Democratic voters would have been repulsed by this and the media would have been loudly appalled.
The problem is Donald Trump gave us a taste of good government policy, he also cut off the gravy train. There is money at stake, here and Maoist/DSA Democrats and RINO's do not want to stop feeding at the trough.
Despite FBI-STASI agents using their mobile phones in the SCIF to leak what they found on site at Mar a Lago, It's no surprise the FBI hasn’t leaked more to WAPO, CNN and the Slimes.
More than likely the information found and not leaked was hurting the Deep State otherwise it would have gotten out.
He still was a potential pedophile with 47 years of nothing

Forum List

Back