Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

So you can’t back up your lie. Didn’t think so, hypocrite.

I’m still waiting on you to provide a quote of you condemning a child rapist who isn’t a liberal. I guess you couldn’t do that either.

Keep flailing for me, hypocrite. :itsok:
Always the same shit with you - any time you get cornered with a request to back up your bullshit, you erect a straw man and demand your opponent address it - while you NEVER answer.

You're a clown.

Always the same shit with you - any time you get cornered with a request to back up your bullshit, you erect a straw man and demand your opponent address it - while you NEVER answer.

You're a clown.
Yeah, he pulled child rapists out of his ass (figuratively, I hope) to distract from his hypocrisy getting exposed.

Lmao. That’s EXACTLY what you did, moron.

How many times did I ask you if finding 3 or 5 examples of racist conservatives represent all conservatives? You avoided it every single time.

Lmao. That’s EXACTLY what you did, moron.

How many times did I ask you if finding 3 or 5 examples of racist conservatives represent all conservatives? You avoided it every single time.
AFTER I asked you to show any democrat condemning the racism that is the foundation of your party.

When cornered, you trotted out a logical fallacy to avoid answering.

Fallacy is the heart of what you post.

AFTER I asked you to show any democrat condemning the racism that is the foundation of your party.

When cornered, you trotted out a logical fallacy to avoid answering.

Fallacy is the heart of what you post.
Hahaha YOUR argument was that posting a few examples of liberals saying stupid things proves that the entire party believes those thIngs.

When I flip that scenario to point it back in your partisan face, suddenly you can‘t answer the question.

And you’re STILL running away from answering line the partisan coward you are.

I didn't run. I mocked you for your lame-ass attempt to deflect from your hypocrisy getting exposed, Simp.
You did run. You STILL haven’t answered that question and we both know why.

You’re not fooling anyone. We both know it. ;)

Hahaha YOUR argument was that posting a few examples of liberals saying stupid things proves that the entire party believes those thIngs.

When I flip that scenario to point it back in your partisan face, suddenly you can‘t answer the question.

And you’re STILL running away from answering line the partisan coward you are.

You mean citation from major leftist sources.

SINCE you have no defense, you started shucking and jiving - as you continue to do.

You mean citation from major leftist sources.

SINCE you have no defense, you started shucking and jiving - as you continue to do.
Doesn’t matter. The statements from a few don’t represent everyone. Obviously.

You’re desperately trying to find a way to justify why your inconsistent reasoning is justified but it isn’t. You’re just a partisan fool.

You think you’re making a strong argument when you’ve proven yourself too scared to answer a simple yes/no question? You’re not. You and I both know it.

Doesn’t matter. The statements from a few don’t represent everyone. Obviously.

You’re desperately trying to find a way to justify why your inconsistent reasoning is justified but it isn’t. You’re just a partisan fool.

You think you’re making a strong argument when you’ve proven yourself too scared to answer a simple yes/no question? You’re not. You and I both know it.
:lmao:

So to recap, the filthy Nazi democrat party is openly racist, spewing the most vile hate imaginable against your scapegoat - the hated white race. And you can't find a single prominent democrat who condemns the disgusting racism that is the heart of your party. :thup:

:lmao:

So to recap, the filthy Nazi democrat party is openly racist, spewing the most vile hate imaginable against your scapegoat - the hated white race. And you can't find a single prominent democrat who condemns the disgusting racism that is the heart of your party. :thup:
To recap, I refuted your stupid argument so hard that you exposed yourself as a little bitch desperately trying to avoid answering a simple yes/no question.

:laugh:

So you have nothing.

Yea that’s what I thought. :itsok:
Sure I do. I have a boatload of mocking you for your lame-ass attempt to deflect from the fact you can't produce any posts by you condemning Hitlery for claiming the 2016 election was stolen.

Get back to us when you find one, Simp. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sure I do. I have a boatload of mocking you for your lame-ass attempt to deflect from the fact you can't produce any posts by you condemning Hitlery for claiming the 2016 election was stolen.
Clearly you’re just trying to deflect from the fact that you can’t produce any posts by you condemning non-liberal child rapists.

It’s obvious that you’re avoiding this because it proves you’re a hypocrite. You’re not fooling anyone, hypocrite.

:laugh: :itsok: :laugh: :itsok:

Clearly you’re just trying to deflect from the fact that you can’t provide produce any posts by you condemning non-liberal child rapists.

It’s obvious that you’re avoiding this because it proves you’re a hypocrite. :laugh: :itsok: :laugh: :itsok:
:itsok:

Forum List

Back