Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

Right. So I need to do something but you don’t. I‘m sure that makes perfect sense to a hypocrite.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You made a claim in this thread about condemning those who question elections.

I have made no claim about..................what was the defelection..................oh yeah, child rapists.

So, since I made no claim I have no need to bring anything to back up a claim I didn't make.

You made a claim you can't back up, hypocrite.

You lose again. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Biden is standing up for the middle class.

How so? By…..
Killing them with inflation
Flooding the border with illegals they have to pay for
Destroying their 401Ks
Doubling their gas and heating prices
Food prices to feed their families

I have made no claim about..................what was the defelection..................oh yeah, child rapists.
So, since I made no claim I have no need to bring anything to back up a claim I didn't make.

Right. So you’re making stupid excuses for why your own demands don’t apply to you.

Ok then, if you want to play this stupid game, that’s fine. Go ahead and make a claim about child rapists then. Do you condemn or support child rapists?

Right. So you’re making stupid excuses for why your own demands don’t apply to you.

Ok then, if you want to play this stupid game, that’s fine. Go ahead and make a claim about child rapists then. Do you condemn or support child rapists?
Sure my demands apply to me. The problem you have is that I made no claim. YOU did.

YOU can't back up your claim, Simp.

You lose again. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Your desperation is hilarious, Simp.
So you can’t even make a simple claim about whether you support child rapists or not.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Your bullshit hypocritical reasoning has you so twisted into a pretzel that you can’t even state whether you support child rapists or not. Holy shit. Lmao!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So you can’t even make a simple claim about whether you support child rapists or not.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Your bullshit hypocritical reasoning has you so twisted into a pretzel that you can’t even state whether you support child rapists or not. Holy shit. Lmao!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Start a thread on that. :113:

Start a thread on that. :113:
I don’t need to. I don’t support child rapists. I think they’re pieces of shit.

Why can’t you say the same? How hard is that? LoL. Look at where your hypocrite reasoning has gotten you. You can’t even condemn child rapists! Lmfao!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I don’t need to. I don’t support child rapists. I think they’re pieces of shit.

Why can’t you say the same? How hard is that? LoL. Look at where your hypocrite reasoning has gotten you. You can’t even condemn child rapists! Lmfao!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You seem to be off topic with your obsession with child rapists.

Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"​

You seem to be off topic with your obsession with child rapists.

Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"​

I think child rapists are pieces of shit.

How about you? I noticed that you don’t seem to want to condemn child rapists.

Lmao!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back