Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

You'll never say anything against the right wing fringe loons and their violent rhetoric and yet your feelings are hurt at maybe being lumped in with them?

No, not at all.

I'm helping them.

As much as possible.

Because the left right now is WAY more dangerous than any crazy rightie.

He said what a president would say who is taking a bunch of civil war talk seriously. Didn't you want to be taken seriously?
There is no civil war talk, doofus.

YOU can't be taken seriously.

What there is, is a lot of talk about ejecting weasels.

Which if you're not COMPLETELY brain dead, is something very different from overthrowing the government.

But then again, lefties ARE mostly brain dead, so there's that ...

There is no civil war talk, doofus.

YOU can't be taken seriously.

What there is, is a lot of talk about ejecting weasels.

Which if you're not COMPLETELY brain dead, is something very different from overthrowing the government.

But then again, lefties ARE mostly brain dead, so there's that ...
Why would you rather be identified with the jerks that invaded the capital than reasonable people who condemn such foolishness?

Why would you rather be identified with the jerks that invaded the capital than reasonable people who condemn such foolishness?
When you find a reasonable leftie, you'll let me know.

But that's for confirming that libtards are all about identity politics.

Divisive from the ground up.

2 years of Kristallnacht where your Brown Shirts burned, looted, murdered, raped , robbed, and assaulted across the nation,

Where armed insurrectionists conquered and OCCUPIED US territory for 10 weeks - an act of open war against the nation.

Reasonable people condemn YOU, as the Nazi traitors you are.

Anyone at the 3 hour mostly peaceful protest that you demagogues falsely portray who trespassed should be charged with trespassing, pay the $25 fine and go home. Anyone who vandalized the capitol should be charged with vandalism and face the same level of fines and penalties that your Brown Shirts from the Kristallnacht faced. Capitol police openly assaulted peaceful protesters. Americans have a right to defend themselves. Those who fought with Pelosi's palace guard should get a fair trial in a state away from the Capitol, as there can be no justice in DC.

That’s a lie and we both know it. Back up your lie, hypocrite. :itsok:
Still waiting for you to quote your post condemning Hitlery for claiming the 2016 election was stolen.

Get back to me when you find one, Simp.

Until then your pathetic attempts to deflect are meaningless.

Still waiting for you to quote your post condemning Hitlery for claiming the 2016 election was stolen.

Get back to me when you find one, Simp.

Until then your pathetic attempts to deflect are meaningless.
So you can’t back up your lie. Didn’t think so, hypocrite.

I’m still waiting on you to provide a quote of you condemning a child rapist who isn’t a liberal. I guess you couldn’t do that either.

Keep flailing for me, hypocrite. :itsok:

So you can’t back up your lie. Didn’t think so, hypocrite.

I’m still waiting on you to provide a quote of you condemning a child rapist who isn’t a liberal. I guess you couldn’t do that either.

Keep flailing for me, hypocrite. :itsok:
So you have nothing.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back