Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

I think it’s alarming to that brainwashed Republicans were completely oblivious to demonizing speeches under their own Dear Leader. Of course that could be because they think it’s ok to demonize when they agree with the message. :rolleyes:

Please give an example where Trump used taxpayer money, including the military, and asked the networks to carry, a speech wherein the PRIMARY POINT was to call half the nation's citizens "fascists".

Oh yeah, you can't. But we knew that.

Most polls are placing inflation and abortion as the two most important issues on voters minds.

The abortion issue was what politico heads call a "dead cat bounce". It briefly seemed like it was going to motivate a lot of voters to the polls but fizzled out fast.

The truth is that abortion is not a daily issue for voters, esp not when it's not really "banned". The economy, inflation and gas prices ARE.

I think it’s alarming to that brainwashed Republicans were completely oblivious to demonizing speeches under their own Dear Leader. Of course that could be because they think it’s ok to demonize when they agree with the message. :rolleyes:
Stalinism will not be allowed in this country. Period.

Stalinists ARE demons. They're demons from hell. They killed five times as many innocent people as Hitler did. They're EVIL FUCKING ASSHOLES and I'm going to call them out as such

Where have you been between 2016-2020, when we had four solid years of a president demonizing one side and pitting us against each other? Calling us full blown fascists?

Fascism is as fascism does.

So far you are proving it. Every single day.

1662981894475.png

They openly tampered with the last major election in order to protect “democracy”.
I think they were trying to protect something else.

My analysis is, Democrats are fundamentally fearful and require continued control of the world

Whereas, Trump is confident and is willing to take his chances as a nation among nations.

And that scares the shit out of both the Democrats and the Deep State.

I keep hearing that Biden called you folks TRAITORS TO AMERICA.

I'm just asking you to back up your words. Admittedly, I rarely have luck with that.
He gave a Hitler-esque political speech in a direct threat to a high percentage of armed Americans.

It was a threat.

But, when the shit goes down, Biden is not our target.

Surprised it was only 56%...Seems low. re-do the poll!

The only poll I ever believed was the one sticking out Hillary the Murderers rectum in 2017

Also, I would most certainly agree that the country is "on the wrong track". But that doesn't single out one party or the other. This has been a true team effort.
Like totally fucking up our energy supply......lololol

Forum List

Back