Make America Great Again is a Cover for Make America White Again

I already said I was an American. I'll leave playing the race card and the victim card up to all you racists.
Does it bother you to be called a racist? Curious.

racist

Also found in: Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
rac·ism
(rā′sĭz′əm)
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
racist

Not really for most intelligent people can readily determine that I am not a racist being an Indian without any animosity towards anyone at all for what happened years ago. No one can honestly claim I play the race card or the victim card. You just will not be able to bring me down to your level. Sorry.

2ACC9F8000000578-3173137-image-a-18_1437730661369.jpg

Why doesn't Trump just be honest and say what he really means?

Funny, considering all the Democratic candidates are white.
And rich. :thup:

As your memory forgets though, the workers in the infancy of this country, especially in the south, either were slaves or paid minimal or "slave" wages to help this country move forward.
The exploitation of the American worker happened well into the 19th century. Not until the advent of Unions and the right of workers to band together did things start to change.

Some how that always slips their minds.

Keep talking about your racist garbage, did you forget this country was built on the backs of poor immigrants and enslaved African Americans?

According to my memory, there were a lot of pioneers, trappers, explorers, folks killed in the Civil War and in all the other wars who just may have contributed a little something toward building this great nation as well.

My memory doesn't forget. I simply refuse to dwell on the past as you racists tend to do. I look forward to the future for I cannot change the past and had nothing to do with it.

You look forward to the future? Then you must look forward to the "browning" of America.

Actually, I don't worry about it as you do for I am not the racist here.

We became a white lead Super power and the most prosperous nation on the planet in record time; Obama has us on our knees groveling before the rest of the world and won't stop until he has 100,000,000 out of the work force.

You tell me what worked better
Keep talking about your racist garbage, did you forget this country was built on the backs of poor immigrants and enslaved African Americans?
Oh, don't forget the genocide of native Americans..
Tell that to Custer.

Yep......we killed em with BMDs (Blankets of Mass Destruction). But I think the killing was mutual.......and they lost.

Last edited:
Meh... the injuns were running around in loin cloths killing and enslaving each other. Whatever... we did 'em a favor.

We became a white lead Super power and the most prosperous nation on the planet in record time; Obama has us on our knees groveling before the rest of the world and won't stop until he has 100,000,000 out of the work force.

You tell me what worked better

True - after the land and resources were stolen from Native Americans.
Native Americans didn't know anyone could own the land or the resources before we arrived...so zip it.

Meh... the injuns were running around in loin cloths killing and enslaving each other. Whatever... we did 'em a favor.

Interesting observation. It could also be said that Hitler did the Jews a favor - since they all couldn't squat in the tiny little state of Israel.

It is estimated that whites were responsible for the deaths of over 100,000,000 Native Americans - yes, 100 million.

Last edited:
What's wrong with being rich? At least he doesn't owe political favors.

He may be rich - but he's even dishonest about that. Forbes lists his net worth at $4.1 billion - not the $10 billion that Trump claims.

How does whether he has 10 billion or 4 billion dollars effect you in the least? Are you jealous of his wealth and claim you are a victim because Custer killed you before you could make a billion? What is really your problem other than plain old hate and discontent?

He may be rich - but he's even dishonest about that. Forbes lists his net worth at $4.1 billion - not the $10 billion that Trump claims.

How does whether he has 10 billion or 4 billion dollars effect you in the least? Are you jealous of his wealth and claim you are a victim because Custer killed you before you could make a billion? What is really your problem other than plain old hate and discontent?

My problem is with dishonesty. Even Trump admits that he plays to people's fantasies.

Interesting observation. It could also be said that Hitler did they Jews a favor - since they all couldn't squat in the tiny little state of Israel.

It is estimated that whites were responsible for the deaths of over 100,000,000 Native Americans.

Let's go ahead and get down to where the rubber meets the road. You are just another poor little victim who has always been held back by the white man or the green man or the pink man or any other person's fault other than your own self-inflicted limitations.

My problem is with dishonesty. Even Trump admits that he plays to people's fantasies.

I submit that your victim mindset is your real problem.

Interesting observation. It could also be said that Hitler did the Jews a favor - since they all couldn't squat in the tiny little state of Israel.

It is estimated that whites were responsible for the deaths of over 100,000,000 Native Americans - yes, 100 million.

You including the Spanish as white?

There is a difference between net worth and market value.

Who cares? I don't want the man's money.

You could not afford to buy one of his hotels or golf course's.
Which is what market value means.

You including the Spanish as white?

Yes, Columbus and his butchers were considered white.

Forum List

Back