Make Feinstein "Prove" She Didn't Leak The Letter

So you've imagined she leaked the letter, imagined she doesn't care and then concluded that her behavior in your imagination is unethical.

Um......does Feinstein even need to exist for this circle jerk?

I didn't imagine anything, petunia. I claimed she leaked the letter and according to her new set of standards she has to "prove" she didn't.

Just like I'm going to claim you don't have a brain. Now prove you do, libtardo.

Show us the evidence that she leaked the letter.

I know your ilk don't have much use for evidence......but if you want this latest piece of Echo Chamber flotsam to translate outside the little bubble you've created for yourself, you're gonna need a connection to reality.

I don't have to show evidence she leaked. She's guilty until she proves her innocence. The exact same standard she has imposed on Kavanaugh.

Now I gave you a chance to prove you had a brain and you failed miserably. And the only echo chamber I'm aware of is in the space between your ears.

I think the staff leaked the letter with her knowledge. It was a highly unethical thing to do.
The staff claims they did NOT.

They should investigate and find out!

Last I heard, they are on to maybe a friend of hers leaked it? That seems unlikely to me....

And it is not just Feinstein's office that had the letter...

ford's congress person I believe, was the first one to get it, so it could be a staffer there as well???
It was a Democrat and that's all you need to know.

So you've imagined she leaked the letter, imagined she doesn't care and then concluded that her behavior in your imagination is unethical.

I didn't imagine anything, petunia. I claimed she leaked the letter and according to her new set of standards she has to "prove" she didn't.

Just like I'm going to claim you don't have a brain. Now prove you do, libtardo.

I know your ilk don't have much use for evidence......but if you want this latest piece of Echo Chamber flotsam to translate outside the little bubble you've created for yourself, you're gonna need a connection to reality.

I don't have to show evidence she leaked. She's guilty until she proves her innocence. The exact same standard she has imposed on Kavanaugh.

Save of course that Christine Ford gave her own, eye witness account of her attack by Kavanaugh. And her testimony would be evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a senate confirmation hearing.

Who is your eye witness that that Feinstein leaked the letter?

GOP: Feinstein you are a lying bushwhacking scumbag.

Feinstein: Meh, tell me something I don't know.

Laughing.......and even the dialogue is imaginary.

You guys have provided such a lovely window into the way the Right Wing Echo Chamber works. And its fueled by imagination.

We kicked the shit out of the Dems, booted their ass out of the House, the Senate, then took back the White House. Its been nearly 100 years since Dem's got a beating that epic. I'm sorry what was your question?

Which has what to do with you pretending you're Diane Feinstein?

Its win/win I get to rub salt in the lefts wounds while also mocking Feinstein.

I think the staff leaked the letter with her knowledge. It was a highly unethical thing to do.
The staff claims they did NOT.

They should investigate and find out!

Last I heard, they are on to maybe a friend of hers leaked it? That seems unlikely to me....

And it is not just Feinstein's office that had the letter...

ford's congress person I believe, was the first one to get it, so it could be a staffer there as well???
It was a Democrat and that's all you need to know.

Being a democrat may be evidence of a crime in the Echo Chamber. But outside your little bubble, its just more imaginary noise.

If you're ever curious why so little that you guys imagine actually happens in the real world, this thread would be a superb example.

You guys have provided such a lovely window into the way the Right Wing Echo Chamber works. And its fueled by imagination.

We kicked the shit out of the Dems, booted their ass out of the House, the Senate, then took back the White House. Its been nearly 100 years since Dem's got a beating that epic. I'm sorry what was your question?

So....nothing.

That was easy.

So....nothing.

That was easy.

Quick go notify the NY Times :itsok:

Save of course that Christine Ford gave her own, eye witness account of her attack by Kavanaugh. And her testimony would be evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a senate confirmation hearing.

Then why doesn't she get the fuck on down to the police station and file charges?

There is no statue of limitations on sexual assault in the jurisdiction where she claims she was assaulted. So she needs to put up or shut up. Now go read the Ten Commandments and get back to us about that thingy called bearing false witness.

The reason she doesn't file charges is they won't hold up under cross examination and there's no witness that will support her allegation. And filing a false police report is a crime. That's why I demand the same from the senile old hag, Feinstein.

Then why doesn't she get the fuck on down to the police station and file charges?

There is no statue of limitations on sexual assault in the jurisdiction where she claims she was assaulted. So she needs to put up or shut up. Now go read the Ten Commandments and get back to us about that thingy called bearing false witness.

The reason she doesn't file charges is they won't hold up under cross examination and there's no witness that will support her allegation. And filing a false police report is a crime. That's why I demand the same from the senile old hag, Feinstein.

Old, white, fox news watching bigot hits the keyboard....

Most women who are sexually assaulted don't. For example, Kelly Ann Conway never did.

Says your imagination. The actual law has a very different take:

The most serious allegation that authorities could pursue, given the sworn testimony provided by Ford, would be attempted rape. But that was considered a misdemeanor in Maryland in 1982, and that would be the relevant legal standard.

As a misdemeanor, the offense carried a one-year statute of limitations, meaning charges would have had to be filed within a year of an incident, according to John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor. Lisae C. Jordan, the executive director and counsel for the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault, and other longtime Maryland lawyers interviewed in recent days concurred.

Why Maryland police aren’t investigating the Kavanaugh allegations

So, um...where's that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter? As you clearly aren't going to find support for your pseudo-legal gibberish in the actual law.

Or.....you have no idea what you're talking about.

What's more likely? That John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor is confused about the statute of limitations. Or that you are?

Oh, and I'm still waiting for that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter. I won't hold my breath.

She simply wanted to make people aware that vote on the nominee, what he did to her, and why as a citizen, she believes he is not suitable for the promotion to the SC... she did this before he was nominated but on the short list of nominees.

She did not want to send him to jail.

Besides, only felony rape charges do not have a statute of limitation is my understanding.... he was a juvenile, she was not actually raped but molested, though as she saw it, he was attempting to do such... and if it was reported at the time, with his very rich parents and privilege, and under 18 age, he would have only been given a slap on the hand....

She simply wanted to make people aware that vote on the nominee, what he did to her, and why as a citizen, she believes he is not suitable for the promotion to the SC... she did this before he was nominated but on the short list of nominees.

Besides, only felony rape charges do not have a statute of limitation is my understanding.... he was a juvenile, she was not actually raped but molested, though as she saw it, he was attempting to do such... and if it was reported at the time, with his very rich parents and privilege, and under 18 age, he would have only been given a slap on the hand....

Yet she can't prove ANY of it.

Her testimony is evidence. As demonstrated by the Republican Senators refusing an FBI investigation before she testified (despite her call for such an investigation) and their willingness after.

Whether her eye witness testimony alone would be enough to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt is questionable. But her testimony being evidence is not. It would be admissible in any court of law. And certainly at a Senate hearing.

Where is the witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

Last edited:

Her testimony is evidence. As demonstrated by the Republican Senators refusing an FBI investigation before she testified (despite her call for such an investigation) and their willingness after.

Whether her eye witness testimony alone would be enough to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt is questionable. But her testimony being evidence is not. It would be admissible in any court of law.

She lied through her teeth.
She had 1 beer...…
She "can't remember where the party was"....
She "can't remember" how she got there....
She "can't remember" how she got home. she's lying and her "testimony" doesn't mean shit. If you can't "prove" your accusations they don't mean anything in a Court.

Whether her eye witness testimony alone would be enough to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt is questionable. But her testimony being evidence is not. It would be admissible in any court of law.

She had 1 beer...…
She "can't remember" how she got home. she's lying and her "testimony" doesn't mean shit. If you can't "prove" your accusations they don't mean anything in a Court.

Says you.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh lied repeatedly. He claimed that drinking was legal for him at 18. He lied. The legal drinking age was 21 when he was 18. He claimed he didn't drink to excess. Numerous classmates described him as a heavy drinker who would get aggressive and belligerant.

You can ignore Ford to your heart's content. But more people believed her than believed Kavanaugh. And the FBI is investigating after her testimony.

She had 1 beer...…

Says you.

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh lied repeatedly. He claimed that drinking was legal for him at 18. He lied. The legal drinking age was 21 when he was 18. He claimed he didn't drink to excess. Numerous classmates described him as a heavy drinker who would get aggressive and belligerant.

You can ignore Ford to your heart's content. But more people believed her than believed Kavanaugh. And the FBI is investigating after her testimony.

No, says her. ONE classmate did.....I won't let you lie kid.
She can't prove anything and you don't ruin someone on hear say.

Most women who are sexually assaulted don't. For example, Kelly Ann Conway never did.

The most serious allegation that authorities could pursue, given the sworn testimony provided by Ford, would be attempted rape. But that was considered a misdemeanor in Maryland in 1982, and that would be the relevant legal standard.

As a misdemeanor, the offense carried a one-year statute of limitations, meaning charges would have had to be filed within a year of an incident, according to John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor. Lisae C. Jordan, the executive director and counsel for the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault, and other longtime Maryland lawyers interviewed in recent days concurred.

So, um...where's that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter? As you clearly aren't going to find support for your pseudo-legal gibberish in the actual law.

What's more likely? That John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor is confused about the statute of limitations. Or that you are?

Oh, and I'm still waiting for that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter. I won't hold my breath.

Hey, loonie libtardo, the "witness" is the press that published the letter. Get a sense of self awareness for once. She can prove they didn't get it from her.

Hey, loonie libtardo, the "witness" is the press that published the letter. Get a sense of self awareness for once. She can prove they didn't get it from her.

Who in the press is claiming to be a witness to Feinstein releasing the letter?

Give us a name.

Like with Kavanaugh....I can do that. Christine Blasey Ford. I can show you her testifying. Now you try. Your witness that Feinstein released the letter is.....

.....you can't say.

So much for 'self awareness'. As you're citing your imagination.

Give us a name.

Like with Kavanaugh....I can do that. Christine Blasey Ford. I can show you her testifying. Now you try. Your witness that Feinstein released the letter is.....

.....you can't say.

LMAO, you want someone to "prove" Feinstein leaked it but you don't think Ford has to "prove" anything.
You aren't real bright are you?

Give us a name.

.....you can't say.

LMAO, you want someone to "prove" Feinstein leaked it but you don't think Ford has to "prove" anything.
You aren't real bright are you?

I think Ford's testimony is evidence. As demonstrated by the FBI investigation that followed it, while the Republicans fought that investigation before her testimony.

Now, where is the witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

Forum List

Back