Make Feinstein "Prove" She Didn't Leak The Letter

Save of course that Christine Ford gave her own, eye witness account of her attack by Kavanaugh. And her testimony would be evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a senate confirmation hearing.

Who is your eye witness that that Feinstein leaked the letter?

Then why doesn't she get the fuck on down to the police station and file charges?

Most women who are sexually assaulted don't. For example, Kelly Ann Conway never did.

There is no statue of limitations on sexual assault in the jurisdiction where she claims she was assaulted. So she needs to put up or shut up. Now go read the Ten Commandments and get back to us about that thingy called bearing false witness.

Says your imagination. The actual law has a very different take:

The most serious allegation that authorities could pursue, given the sworn testimony provided by Ford, would be attempted rape. But that was considered a misdemeanor in Maryland in 1982, and that would be the relevant legal standard.

As a misdemeanor, the offense carried a one-year statute of limitations, meaning charges would have had to be filed within a year of an incident, according to John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor. Lisae C. Jordan, the executive director and counsel for the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault, and other longtime Maryland lawyers interviewed in recent days concurred.

Why Maryland police aren’t investigating the Kavanaugh allegations

So, um...where's that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter? As you clearly aren't going to find support for your pseudo-legal gibberish in the actual law.

The reason she doesn't file charges is they won't hold up under cross examination and there's no witness that will support her allegation. And filing a false police report is a crime. That's why I demand the same from the senile old hag, Feinstein.

Or.....you have no idea what you're talking about.

What's more likely? That John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor is confused about the statute of limitations. Or that you are?

Oh, and I'm still waiting for that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter. I won't hold my breath.

Hey, loonie libtardo, the "witness" is the press that published the letter. Get a sense of self awareness for once. She can prove they didn't get it from her.

Who in the press is claiming to be a witness to Feinstein releasing the letter?

Give us a name.

Like with Kavanaugh....I can do that. Christine Blasey Ford. I can show you her testifying. Now you try. Your witness that Feinstein released the letter is.....

.....you can't say.

So much for 'self awareness'. As you're citing your imagination.

LMAO, you want someone to "prove" Feinstein leaked it but you don't think Ford has to "prove" anything.
You aren't real bright are you?

She refuses to tell us when she joined 'Code Pink'.

Then why doesn't she get the fuck on down to the police station and file charges?

Most women who are sexually assaulted don't. For example, Kelly Ann Conway never did.

There is no statue of limitations on sexual assault in the jurisdiction where she claims she was assaulted. So she needs to put up or shut up. Now go read the Ten Commandments and get back to us about that thingy called bearing false witness.

The most serious allegation that authorities could pursue, given the sworn testimony provided by Ford, would be attempted rape. But that was considered a misdemeanor in Maryland in 1982, and that would be the relevant legal standard.

As a misdemeanor, the offense carried a one-year statute of limitations, meaning charges would have had to be filed within a year of an incident, according to John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor. Lisae C. Jordan, the executive director and counsel for the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault, and other longtime Maryland lawyers interviewed in recent days concurred.

So, um...where's that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter? As you clearly aren't going to find support for your pseudo-legal gibberish in the actual law.

The reason she doesn't file charges is they won't hold up under cross examination and there's no witness that will support her allegation. And filing a false police report is a crime. That's why I demand the same from the senile old hag, Feinstein.

What's more likely? That John McCarthy, Montgomery County’s longtime chief prosecutor is confused about the statute of limitations. Or that you are?

Oh, and I'm still waiting for that witness that Feinstein leaked the letter. I won't hold my breath.

Hey, loonie libtardo, the "witness" is the press that published the letter. Get a sense of self awareness for once. She can prove they didn't get it from her.

Give us a name.

Like with Kavanaugh....I can do that. Christine Blasey Ford. I can show you her testifying. Now you try. Your witness that Feinstein released the letter is.....

.....you can't say.

LMAO, you want someone to "prove" Feinstein leaked it but you don't think Ford has to "prove" anything.

She refuses to tell us when she joined 'Code Pink'.

Um, that's not a witness that Feinstein leaked the letter either.

Try again.

Give us a name.

.....you can't say.

I think Ford's testimony is evidence. As demonstrated by the FBI investigation that followed it, while the Republicans fought that investigation before her testimony.

Now, where is the witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

You are deflecting. I don't give a shit WHO leaked it. I do give a shit about people trying to ruin a man because some twit accuses him of something she can't prove. Why don't you want Ford to prove what she said? Are you truly that much of a partisan stooge?

Give us a name.

.....you can't say.

I think Ford's testimony is evidence. As demonstrated by the FBI investigation that followed it, while the Republicans fought that investigation before her testimony.

You are deflecting. I don't give a shit WHO leaked it. I do give a shit about people trying to ruin a man because some twit accuses him of something she can't prove. Why don't you want Ford to prove what she said? Are you truly that much of a partisan stooge?

I'm demanding a witness. Its been claimed that the 'new standard' for an investigation was created by the Dems in the Kavanaugh hearing. The standard that the dems used....was witness testimony.

Where is your witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

There is none. And you've abandoned the entire premise of the thread. It really doesn't take much to run y'all off, does it?

Give us a name.

.....you can't say.

I'm demanding a witness. Its been claimed that the 'new standard' for an investigation was created by the Dems in the Kavanaugh hearing. The standard that the dems used....was witness testimony.

There is none. And you've abandoned the entire premise of the thread. It really doesn't take much to run y'all off, does it?

Yup, perhaps Dr. Ford forgot that she leaked her own letter, that makes more sense.

So you've imagined she leaked the letter, imagined she doesn't care and then concluded that her behavior in your imagination is unethical.

Um......does Feinstein even need to exist for this circle jerk?

I didn't imagine anything, petunia. I claimed she leaked the letter and according to her new set of standards she has to "prove" she didn't.

Just like I'm going to claim you don't have a brain. Now prove you do, libtardo.

Show us the evidence that she leaked the letter.

I know your ilk don't have much use for evidence......but if you want this latest piece of Echo Chamber flotsam to translate outside the little bubble you've created for yourself, you're gonna need a connection to reality.

LOL.

I think the staff leaked the letter with her knowledge. It was a highly unethical thing to do.

That would mean she told them to do it.
In essence she did it.

Alas, there's no evidence that Feinstein leaked the letter. Remember, Toro is citing his opinion. The OP is citing his imagination.

Feelings aren't facts, guys. Despite what the Echo Chamber might tell you.

Give us a name.

.....you can't say.

Yup, perhaps Dr. Ford forgot that she leaked her own letter, that makes more sense.

Oh, somebody leaked it. The question is....who?

If you're gonna have an investigation by the standards of the Kavanaugh hearing, you're gonna need a witness.

Where's the witness that Feinstein leaked the letter? Its such a simple question. And it stumps the entire thread.

So you've imagined she leaked the letter, imagined she doesn't care and then concluded that her behavior in your imagination is unethical.

Um......does Feinstein even need to exist for this circle jerk?

I didn't imagine anything, petunia. I claimed she leaked the letter and according to her new set of standards she has to "prove" she didn't.

Just like I'm going to claim you don't have a brain. Now prove you do, libtardo.

Show us the evidence that she leaked the letter.

I know your ilk don't have much use for evidence......but if you want this latest piece of Echo Chamber flotsam to translate outside the little bubble you've created for yourself, you're gonna need a connection to reality.

I don't have to show evidence she leaked. She's guilty until she proves her innocence. The exact same standard she has imposed on Kavanaugh.

Save of course that Christine Ford gave her own, eye witness account of her attack by Kavanaugh. And her testimony would be evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a senate confirmation hearing.

Who is your eye witness that that Feinstein leaked the letter?

Would you consider it evidence if I said I caught you screwing farm animals?

I think the staff leaked the letter with her knowledge. It was a highly unethical thing to do.

In essence she did it.

Alas, there's no evidence that Feinstein leaked the letter. Remember, Toro is citing his opinion. The OP is citing his imagination.

Says the liberal supporting the good Doctor that has NO EVIDENCE.

Give us a name.

.....you can't say.

Honey you aren't intelligent enough to run me off. You are a hypocritical liar.
You "believe" Ford and don't need her to "prove" anything.
You don't "believe" anyone who says Feinstein might have leaked the letter because they can't "prove it".
You're an idjit kid.

Give us a name.

.....you can't say.

Honey you aren't intelligent enough to run me off. You are a hypocritical liar.
You "believe" Ford and don't need her to "prove" anything.
You don't "believe" anyone who says Feinstein might have leaked the letter because they can't "prove it".
You're an idjit kid.

You've abandoned the entire premise of the thread.

Anyone else wanna try and polish that steaming turd of an OP?

In essence she did it.

Just like words aren't facts unless you have physical evidence to back them up.

In essence she did it.

Says the liberal supporting the good Doctor that has NO EVIDENCE.

Ford's testimony is evidence. As demonstrated as the Republicans fighting an FBI investigation before her testimony. And calling for one after.

In essence she did it.

Feelings aren't facts?
In memory of Rob Blogoiavich, 'this is golden', coming from you.

In essence she did it.

Eye witness testimony is evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a Senate hearing.

As demonstrated elegantly by the investigation initiated after Ford's testimony. And Republicans opposing such an investigation before it.

In essence she did it.

Eye witness testimony is evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a Senate hearing.

As demonstrated elegantly by the investigation initiated after Ford's testimony. And Republicans opposing such an investigation before it.

What eyewitness?

In essence she did it.

Feelings aren't facts?

And yet you still can't cite your witness that Feinstein leaked the letter.

While I can cite the witness that Kavanaugh attempted forcible rape: Christine Blasey Ford. I can show you her testimony if you'd like.

Now your turn. Who is your witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

In essence she did it.

Feelings aren't facts?

And yet you still can't cite your witness that Feinstein leaked the letter.

While I can cite the witness that Kavanaugh attempted forcible rape: Christine Blasey Ford. I can show you her testimony if you'd like.

Now your turn. Who is your witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

What fuken witness ya half wit?

Forum List

Back