Make Feinstein "Prove" She Didn't Leak The Letter

Yawning.....

......so no witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

Well, that was easy.

Yawning.....

Well, that was easy.

After making hundreds of posts...yawn.

Asking the same question.....that we all know the answer to: there is no such witness.

And demonstrating why there is an FBI investigation into Kavanaugh.

But no FBI investigation into Feinstein.

See how that works?

Now that this senile old hag has decided you have to prove your innocence in the court of public opinion she can take the witness stand and prove she didn't leak the Ford letter.

Where the hell is the Senate ethics committee and when will she be forced to testify in a public hearing?

And how can a valor thief like Blumenthal sit in judgement of Kavanaugh? We should demand to see all the sexual misconduct settlements made by Congress to cover up their crimes and none of them should be allowed on a committee where a sexual misconduct charge is being made.

Until we have total transparency of those sitting in judgement we will continue to have people like Cory the Porker using the system to launch political campaigns at the expense of others.

After all, Kavanaugh's decisions on the Supreme Court will be totally transparent as to the Constitutionality of issues before him.

Now get in the witness stand, Feinstein, we demand the same transparency from you as you're demanding of Kavanaugh.

The accusation should be enough right?

Now that this senile old hag has decided you have to prove your innocence in the court of public opinion she can take the witness stand and prove she didn't leak the Ford letter.

Where the hell is the Senate ethics committee and when will she be forced to testify in a public hearing?

And how can a valor thief like Blumenthal sit in judgement of Kavanaugh? We should demand to see all the sexual misconduct settlements made by Congress to cover up their crimes and none of them should be allowed on a committee where a sexual misconduct charge is being made.

Until we have total transparency of those sitting in judgement we will continue to have people like Cory the Porker using the system to launch political campaigns at the expense of others.

After all, Kavanaugh's decisions on the Supreme Court will be totally transparent as to the Constitutionality of issues before him.

Now get in the witness stand, Feinstein, we demand the same transparency from you as you're demanding of Kavanaugh.

The accusation should be enough right?

The accusation by whom?

An eye witness who will testify under oath?

So you've imagined she leaked the letter, imagined she doesn't care and then concluded that her behavior in your imagination is unethical.

Um......does Feinstein even need to exist for this circle jerk?

I didn't imagine anything, petunia. I claimed she leaked the letter and according to her new set of standards she has to "prove" she didn't.

Just like I'm going to claim you don't have a brain. Now prove you do, libtardo.

Show us the evidence that she leaked the letter.

I know your ilk don't have much use for evidence......but if you want this latest piece of Echo Chamber flotsam to translate outside the little bubble you've created for yourself, you're gonna need a connection to reality.

I don't think either side gives a damn about evidence. Both parties are corrupt to the core, power has corrupted both.

What eyewitness?

That would be Christine Blasey Ford, giving a first hand, eye witness account of her experiences.

Any first hand account is an eye witness account.

Of course it is, proven or not. Well, if you're a Lefty anyway.

Eye witness accounts are certainly evidence.

Now you try: Where is the eye witness account of Feinstein leaking the letter?

(Psst.....that's your cue to abandon the premise of the thread again).

So anyone can come along and claim they saw DiFi leak the letter and thats evidence?
Alright then.....I saw and heard her leak the letter.

If they're willing to testify under oath, you betcha.

When you've testified before the Senate, under oath, to that effect......come on back.

How about I testify in a manner that doesnt leave me open to perjury charges like Ford did?

That would be Christine Blasey Ford, giving a first hand, eye witness account of her experiences.

So anyone can come along and claim they saw DiFi leak the letter and thats evidence?

When you've testified before the Senate, under oath, to that effect......come on back.

How about I testify in a manner that doesnt leave me open to perjury charges like Ford did?

How about you testify under oath....at all.

When you've testified before the Senate, under oath, to that effect......come on back. Until then, its just gibber jabber.

So you've imagined she leaked the letter, imagined she doesn't care and then concluded that her behavior in your imagination is unethical.

I didn't imagine anything, petunia. I claimed she leaked the letter and according to her new set of standards she has to "prove" she didn't.

Just like I'm going to claim you don't have a brain. Now prove you do, libtardo.

I know your ilk don't have much use for evidence......but if you want this latest piece of Echo Chamber flotsam to translate outside the little bubble you've created for yourself, you're gonna need a connection to reality.

I don't think either side gives a damn about evidence. Both parties are corrupt to the core, power has corrupted both.

I'm willing to accept the FBI's finding on the investigation and the evidence they find.

Are you?

That would mean she told them to do it.
In essence she did it.

Alas, there's no evidence that Feinstein leaked the letter. Remember, Toro is citing his opinion. The OP is citing his imagination.

Feelings aren't facts, guys. Despite what the Echo Chamber might tell you.

Just like words aren't facts unless you have physical evidence to back them up.

Eye witness testimony is evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a Senate hearing.

As demonstrated elegantly by the investigation initiated after Ford's testimony. And Republicans opposing such an investigation before it.

What eyewitness?

What do you call a person who makes un-substantiated claims and then provides no evidence or witnesses to back up your claim? The witnesses she has provided say she is a liar.... Whom to believe.??? A Judge who has 36 years of evidence and hundreds of character witnesses to prove his innocence or a her?

I'd say she's a LIAR! BASED ON THE FACTS...

Last edited:

I'm willing to accept the FBI's finding on the investigation and the evidence they find.

Are you?

I want a court of law to determine guilt or innocence, not an investigating bureau. Just as with Zimmerman, the Mike Brown case, just as with Benghazi, as with the Russia probe and now with Kavenaugh. I have never had an issue in that regard. Have you?

How about you testify under oath....at all.

When you've testified before the Senate, under oath, to that effect......come on back. Until then, its just gibber jabber.

Hmmmm....sounds exactly like fords testimony.

Are you?
You do understand, moron, that the FBI is only collecting evidence and will make NO DETERMINATION of the facts unless they find an obvious CRIME.. And so far, TWO have been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution for lying...

Last edited:
Since Diane Slimestein is a fellow San Franshitscan, I have a rhetorical, existential question nobody can answer: WHY do BEASTS like Slimestein live so long??? WHY do so many good-hearted, well-meaning, interesting people have to die at far younger ages and ANIMALS like her just keep living on and on and on?

Last edited:
Alas, there's no evidence that Feinstein leaked the letter. Remember, Toro is citing his opinion. The OP is citing his imagination.

Feelings aren't facts, guys. Despite what the Echo Chamber might tell you.

Eye witness testimony is evidence in any court of law. And certainly in a Senate hearing.

As demonstrated elegantly by the investigation initiated after Ford's testimony. And Republicans opposing such an investigation before it.

What eyewitness?

What do you call a person who makes substantiated claims and then provides no evidence or witnesses to back up your claim? The witnesses she has provided say she is a liar.... Whom to believe.??? A Judge who has 36 years of evidence and hundreds of character witnesses to prove his innocence or a her?

Save of course that the witnesses haven't 'proven' any such thing. Two don't remember the party, so they can't substantiate her claim. Two are accused by Ford. And accused denying the accusation hardly 'proves' the accusation wrong.

Kavanaugh however has been caught lying under oath. Repeatedly. He claimed that it was legal for him to drink at 18. It wasn't. He claims he wasn't an excessive drinker. Numerous classmates have said he was a very heavy drinker who became aggressive and beligerant when he drank.

Kavanaugh's credibility is in tatters. Whereas Ford was credible enough to have an FBI investigation launched.

Yawning.....

Well, that was easy.
Who had possession of the letter....? Finestine's office and no one else... So who could leak it.... You get one guess.... See how easy that was to prove your a liar...:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: and ignorant of the facts..

Are you?
You do understand moron that the FBI is only collecting evidence and will make NO DETERMINATION of the facts unless they find an obvious CRIME.. And so far, TWO have been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution for lying...

The FBI will absolutely present their findings on the evidence they discover. And whether or not claims were substantiated by that evidence.

I'm willing to accept their findings. Are you?

What eyewitness?

What do you call a person who makes substantiated claims and then provides no evidence or witnesses to back up your claim? The witnesses she has provided say she is a liar.... Whom to believe.??? A Judge who has 36 years of evidence and hundreds of character witnesses to prove his innocence or a her?

Save of course that the witnesses haven't 'proven' any such thing. Two don't remember the party, so they can't substantiate her claim. Two are accused by Ford. And accused denying the accusation hardly 'proves' the accusation wrong.

Kavanaugh however has been caught lying under oath. Repeatedly. He claimed that it was legal for him to drink at 18. It wasn't. He claims he wasn't an excessive drinker. Numerous classmates have said he was a very heavy drinker who became aggressive and beligerant when he drank.

Kavanaugh's credibility is in tatters. Whereas Ford was credible enough to have an FBI investigation launched.
LOL

You disprove your own rhetoric and lies....

Tell me Moron, why didn't any of this come up in the 6 PREVIOUS EXTENSIVE FBI and NSA investigations?

Forum List

Back