"make The Call" Mr. President

It seems rather odd to me that we are letting thousands of mexicans into our country and the mexican government acts like they're doing us a favor........as does obammy.
Seriously,all it would take is one word of ,no more aide,no more immigrants and mexico would have released him in a second.
Why wont obama say those words?

consider the effect on the entire economy when people spend their entire paycheck ..

1 marine

thousands of Mexicans

maybe if this law breaking Marine sits it out long enough any future law breaking marines will leave their guns home and keep their ass in the same closet with their guns ..

I wish every real patriotic American could read what scum like you think of our soldiers

It seems rather odd to me that we are letting thousands of mexicans into our country and the mexican government acts like they're doing us a favor........as does obammy.
Seriously,all it would take is one word of ,no more aide,no more immigrants and mexico would have released him in a second.

consider the effect on the entire economy when people spend their entire paycheck ..

1 marine

thousands of Mexicans

WOW!! I know where you stand. Why do you hate our American serviceman?

Montel Williams pleads for Obama to get our marine suffering from PTSD out of the Mexican prison. Why wont he do it?

because he broke the law? Crazy i know

He's an American citizen, a solders who served his country. He's in some shit hole Mexican prison for a relativity minor offense. Get you head out of your ass boy

He broke the law and tried to escape twice.him serVing is irrelevant

1 marine

thousands of Mexicans

You support criminals

1 marine

thousands of Mexicans

You support criminals

If ya wanna go that route....yes I support the American serviceman and his minor offense over millions of mexicans and their offenses. Which in my mind is an invasion,not a minor crime.

Montel apparently thinks he is going to be able to covert this into acting work. His tone and expressed emotions makes you think he believed that this was going to win him an Oscar too. Fucking whack head.

maybe if this law breaking Marine sits it out long enough any future law breaking marines will leave their guns home and keep their ass in the same closet with their guns ..
We could send you back to Reynosa in exchange for him. Comprendez?

Montel apparently thinks he is going to be able to covert this into acting work. His tone and expressed emotions makes you think he believed that this was going to win him an Oscar too. Fucking whack head.

"Compassionate liberals" :puke:.....Montel was emotional because this soldiers mother showed compassion towards him as his daughter has cancer. He also works with soldiers with PTSD. Liberals are the most hateful, miserable, people.

Last edited:

Yet you were 100% perfectly okay with Michael Brown's stealing candy bars in a Ferguson, Missouri convenience store — weren't you, moron?

Ohhh, if only our American soldiers had the same class as the late Michael frick'n Brown.

Montel Williams pleads for Obama to get our marine suffering from PTSD out of the Mexican prison. Why wont he do it?

He's an American citizen, a solders who served his country. He's in some shit hole Mexican prison for a relativity minor offense. Get you head out of your ass boy

He tried to escape that shit hole prison?....Imagine that:uhh:

plasmaball said:

jroc said:

plasmaball said:

jroc said:

Would be fun to see our boy Plasmaball on an episode of National Geographic's Locked Up Abroad — wouldn't it, bro?

Wanna place bets right here on whether or not the episode would have a fairy-tale ending?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:

its ok.....you support criminals..scum supporting scum..

I don't think you guys know the whole story. He was probably drunk in Mexico and claimed PTSD. :bsflag:

So, you'd rather make shit up just to excuse Obama's total lack of concern for an American? He's too busy worried about how to help illegal aliens to worry about citizens.

The Mexican government already said the guy had weapons in his vehicle and that has not been denied. What happened was the guy missed his exit and wound up in Mexico by mistake. He was arrested because he had weapons in the car and that is only allowed if you are corrupt police or drug cartels in Mexico.

Meanwhile, the worst criminals Mexico has to offer are coming here to enjoy a subsidized life. They kill people by drunk driving and many other horrible crimes. Obama doesn't even jail them let alone deport them.

What would teach the leaders of Mexico a lesson is to simply send their citizens home and tell the government there that they need to do something for their own people. That would my solution.
It's you and your talking point sites like World Nut Daily who make up stories like that.

Made a wrong turn... Uh huh. :lame2:

The marine is white and hasn't joined terrorists. In other words worthless. obama is the presidunce of only black people.

Obama is sending a strong message and his lap dogs defending it cheer it

He doesn't care!

Forum List

Back