🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Making A Dream Of A Dying Child Come True

so? btw why are you afraid to tell us the nature of the sickness
that afflicts little ASMAA? now go back to licking the asses of rapists
and baby throat slitters in the name of allah, isa, and the rapist dog

Last edited:
How are they building those resorts and malls in Gaza if they don't allow concrete? are they made of plastic or wood?

Gravity----stick to meal planning---and STOP BRINGING UP
EMBARASSING ------realities. JINNIS ----little creatures
that speak with an irish brogue----do it what's for lunch?

How are they building those resorts and malls in Gaza if they don't allow concrete? are they made of plastic or wood?

Gravity----stick to meal planning---and STOP BRINGING UP
EMBARASSING ------realities. JINNIS ----little creatures
that speak with an irish brogue----do it what's for lunch?

441861000.jpg

Gyro dinner with Tziki sauce.

This is the story of a little Palestinian girl who is dying. Her name is Asmaa, and she lives in Jabalyia refugee camp, a refugee camp founded in 1948 after the massive ethnic cleansing carried out by Zionist gangs against the indigenous people of Palestine. The Jabalyia refugee camp is considered the most crowded of Palestinian refugee camps, with a registered population of 103,646 inhabitants, as of June 30, 2002. It only covers an area of 1.4 km², making it one of the most densely populated places on earth.The 11 year old Palestinian girl named Asmaa is fighting multiple diseases, to include kidney and spleen problems and bleeding. This, her father explains, caused her to have teeth problems. HER FATHER SAYS, “She might suffer bleeding at anytime. She might be taken to the ICU at anytime. Her teeth medication costs me 36,000 NIS." "In the big world, kids her age dream of a green playground full of toys and cupcakes. But Asmaa's dream is different. The idea of death, despite her young age, haunts her. After all, there is no guaranteed dream under the occupation, even if it’s doing one last thing before death.Her dad, feeling the pain of his little daughter in this unjust world, does his best to meet her demands. Making Asmaa’s dream true is all he is thinking about, day and night.Despite the ordeal her daughter is going through, despite the many diseases she is fighting shoulder by shoulder with her family, Asmaa has a dream. “I want to visit the Holy Land of Mecca to pray for God and ask Him for His mercy,” she aspires. One last prayer before a looming death is what she dreams of, dear world."

Sheesh.. what a tear jerk-er..it's a shame that the Islamist of the middle-east could care less and stand by doing nothing.

It is the Occupation that is responsible for her living conditions and very likely her health conditions.

Do you have no shame or compassion for hurting children?

I shall never get over how loyalty to a nation makes people inhuman, how a nation matters more to some than the lives of children!

Well...it seems your unrelenting hate controls your opinions...

I'm guessing that's why you completely missed the point...:dunno:

Sherri ---the responsibility for the fact that SCORES OF MILLIONS
of muslim kids live in shit-----is attributable to shit like you.

My own husband was born in an islamic shit hole---
where as an infant he contracted a SHIT BORNE
sickness----that killed others of his party---he
survived because he made it to the arms of his
fellow jews------and was hospitalized --for a few years
and underwent out-patient treatment------SHIT like
you are responsible for the brother who died and for
the NEGLECT of kids like Asmaa btw---did I ever tell
you about the patients I encountered who suffered from
medical neglect UNTIL 1967? They are gazans ---
a lot more honest about things than are you.

do you have any idea as to the NATURE of the illness
that afflicts little ASMAAA? or are you afraid to tell
us? Any reason that Egypt---or one of the
fantastically wealthy OIL EMIRATES refused to help----
TOO BUSY FUCKING IN LAS VEGAS?

lol, Sherri the Masris don't have oil.

Sheesh.. what a tear jerk-er..it's a shame that the Islamist of the middle-east could care less and stand by doing nothing.

It is the Occupation that is responsible for her living conditions and very likely her health conditions.

I shall never get over how loyalty to a nation makes people inhuman, how a nation matters more to some than the lives of children!

Yeah, she does that a lot

lol, Sherri the Masris don't have oil.

the masris have a little bit of oil----I meant the rich
oil emirates----like KUWAIT etc etc uhm
you floored me with "masris" I had to search----
in hebrew masri is mitsri I think---not sure.

not only do arabs loose the "P" sound---they lost
the "TS" sound too-----I think or maybe they
never had it. Lets ask sherri---she speaks arabic
with isa

The people in Gaza live under an Israeli Occupation, and they are denied basic needs, like clean drinking water, like adequate food and basic human needs to prevent babies from being born prematurely and nourish children and prevent malnutrition and stunted growth in children. The denial of basic needs to 1.7 million human beings in Gaza most definitely contributes to health conditions like that the little girl in the OP is experiencing. I think it is you who have missed the point.

The people in Gaza live under an Israeli Occupation, and they are denied basic needs, like clean drinking water, like adequate food and basic human needs to prevent babies from being born prematurely and nourish children and prevent malnutrition and stunted growth in children. The denial of basic needs to 1.7 million human beings in Gaza most definitely contributes to health conditions like that the little girl in the OP is experiencing. I think it is you who have missed the point.

so why are you afraid to tell us her diagnosis----you pretend to
KNOW what caused it

how many Gazans have you EXAMINED for the conditions you
claim they have?

for the record---sherri-----you are a filthy liar. Your description
' of gaza was true only between 1948 and 1967. in fact,
very true----sickeningly so and all the fault of shit like you

anyone know what AILS little ASMAA? Sherri
does not want to tell me Maybe its
AIDS

Here's something for you to deny...:wink_2:

-----------------------:eusa_shifty:

More than $300 million (£176 million) of Palestinian Authority funds were diverted by Yasser Arafat into a previously undisclosed Swiss bank account and the money can no longer be traced, according to a damning American television report to be broadcast today.

The CBS network's 60 Minutes, a respected investigative programme, claims that missing Palestinian funds were held in Switzerland in an account set up in the name of a British Virgin Island company. The account has since been closed.

The revelation follows the disclosure by the International Monetary Fund in September that Mr Arafat had diverted more than £560 million of Palestinian Authority funds from 1995 to 2000.

The new report coincides with a BBC documentary, also to be screened tonight, which claims the Palestinian Authority is paying members of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, an armed militia responsible for carrying out suicide attacks against Israelis, up to $50,000 (£29,000) a month.

The BBC will quote a former Palestinian cabinet minister claiming that the money was intended to wean the gunmen away from suicide bombings. But an al-Aqsa leader interviewed by the BBC said that despite the payments, the group had not declared a formal ceasefire and Mr Arafat had not asked it to stop the suicide bombings.

Arafat 'diverted $300m of public money to Swiss bank account' - Telegraph

Forum List

Back