Making America Great Again - Black and Decker building plant in America and not Mexico

They are the company that makes these....

View attachment 105391

Black and Decker is diversifying by getting into the candle business. I read just yesterday that Sears is closing 20 more stores.

Sears is closing 20 more stores

sears holdings is really Kmart which has had

money problems for years

I like Sears because it is a Department Store in the old sense. Macy's is closing a lot of stores and wonder if Trump has his hand in it. During the campaign Trump met with the owner of Macy's and after the meeting, Trump said boycott Macy's.

edit: poor men fight and rich men feud

i dont remember him saying boycott Macys

maybe he did

we quit going to Macys long before trump

i stopped going to sears pretty much after Kmart took over sears

the mrs still shops there on occasion

Trump was buddies with the owner of Macy's and Trump went to him, probably asking for a donation but that is only conjecture on my part. After the meeting Trump publically said boycott Macy's which was all over the news for a day.
got a link for all that

Black and Decker is diversifying by getting into the candle business. I read just yesterday that Sears is closing 20 more stores.

money problems for years

I like Sears because it is a Department Store in the old sense. Macy's is closing a lot of stores and wonder if Trump has his hand in it. During the campaign Trump met with the owner of Macy's and after the meeting, Trump said boycott Macy's.

edit: poor men fight and rich men feud

i dont remember him saying boycott Macys

maybe he did

we quit going to Macys long before trump

i stopped going to sears pretty much after Kmart took over sears

the mrs still shops there on occasion

Trump was buddies with the owner of Macy's and Trump went to him, probably asking for a donation but that is only conjecture on my part. After the meeting Trump publically said boycott Macy's which was all over the news for a day.
No...remember when Macy's went public telling liberals they were dropping all Trump branded products....it was an awful business decision, as most liberal business decisions are.....

that seems more like it

You think it's great right now. Wait until you see how they make their wares in it.

I don't know why it is that folks haven't figured out:
  • When you don't employ many people on your shop floor, it doesn't really matter where your factory is.
  • The best place, all other things being equal, to locate a factory is near one's largest group of customers.

Automotive

maxresdefault.jpg

1021755369.jpg

See what people do? They visit to see how efficiently the machines are building things.

Foxconn-robots.jpg

factory_img05.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Siemens (Germany) How many jobs does that look like to you? The people you see are engineers with advanced degrees.

BN-FF219_GERWEB_J_20141026122127.jpg

You know who's going to think Black and Decker opening a factory in the U.S. will be good for? Shipping companies.

Check out these articles and statements from Black and Decker. It doesn't read like "factory floor jobs are a coming" to me.

It's better to be lucky than good.

Of course the dems could have shifted tax off of corporations and onto shareholders when Obama was first elected.

At a card table, sure. Sitting at a soda fountain, sure. For the rest of us, it's better to construe luck as a meeting of preparation and opportunity.

They recently bought the Craftsman tool brand that liberals were manufacturing in China and were planning on relocating manufacturing to Mexico. Plans have changed with Trump becoming POTUS and they are building their plant here....

MAGA!!!!

Stanley Black & Decker Announce Opening of New U.S. Plant After Trump White House Win - Breitbart
Second class tools they produce..

They are also buying Craftsman from Sears who is failing badly in the marketplace due to the internet and high prices.

i also like snap on

You think it's great right now. Wait until you see how they make their wares in it.

• When you don't employ many people on your shop floor, it doesn't really matter where your factory is.
  • The best place, all other things being equal, to locate a factory is near one's largest group of customers.

Automotive

maxresdefault.jpg

1021755369.jpg

See what people do? They visit to see how efficiently the machines are building things.

Foxconn-robots.jpg

factory_img05.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Siemens (Germany) How many jobs does that look like to you? The people you see are engineers with advanced degrees.

You know who's going to think Black and Decker opening a factory in the U.S. will be good for? Shipping companies.

Check out these articles and statements from Black and Decker. It doesn't read like "factory floor jobs are a coming" to me.

Of course the dems could have shifted tax off of corporations and onto shareholders when Obama was first elected.

At a card table, sure. Sitting at a soda fountain, sure. For the rest of us, it's better to construe luck as a meeting of preparation and opportunity.

Automotive

maxresdefault.jpg

1021755369.jpg

Foxconn-robots.jpg

factory_img05.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Naw. Reagan and Slick got lucky coming in on the tails of a recession, and Carter and Poppy got unlucky.

the GOP is pursuing a more jobs friendly tax policy and regulations. But any goper who got elected would be doing that.

The US has cheap energy, and we're increasing competitive for jobs .. partially because of gop policy and partially because we have workers who are highly trainable and highly motivated ... and we work cheaper than Germans.

They recently bought the Craftsman tool brand that liberals were manufacturing in China and were planning on relocating manufacturing to Mexico. Plans have changed with Trump becoming POTUS and they are building their plant here....

MAGA!!!!

Stanley Black & Decker Announce Opening of New U.S. Plant After Trump White House Win - Breitbart
Second class tools they produce..

They are also buying Craftsman from Sears who is failing badly in the marketplace due to the internet and high prices.
I will miss sears.
Not me....

I have never heard of Yankee Candle, what do they do?
They are the company that makes these....

View attachment 105391

money problems for years

I liked Sears because it is a Department Store in the old sense. Macy's is closing a lot of stores and wonder if Trump has a hand in it. During the campaign Trump met with the owner of Macy's and after the meeting, Trump said boycott Macy's.
Sears Board of Directors went liberal decades ago....what we are seeing is the end result of that....they will not recover and are currently selling high value property to cash out....

We are going to see a lot of liberal controlled companies fail under Trump....

In the last two years I purchased a new snowblower and lawn tractor from Sears. Less than two years old, both of them are giving me problems already.

No matter what happens to Sears, I'm not purchasing any more products from them. They use cheap quality stuff in their products and I don't need the headache.

I used Sears products my whole life and never had too much of a problem with them until now. Yes, once they got older, parts were an arm and a leg. But if you got rid of them in time, you didn't have to worry about all that. Just buy new ones.

Forum List

Back