Making America Great Again - Black and Decker building plant in America and not Mexico

When America cures cancer we will be great
When America creates workable fusion energy we will be great
When America sends a man to mars we will be great
When America mines the asteroids and doubles the size of our economy we will be great.

This is good but not great!
^^^ more butthurt^^^

They recently bought the Craftsman tool brand that liberals were manufacturing in China and were planning on relocating manufacturing to Mexico. Plans have changed with Trump becoming POTUS and they are building their plant here....

MAGA!!!!

Stanley Black & Decker Announce Opening of New U.S. Plant After Trump White House Win - Breitbart

Black and Decker bought the Craftsman brand. This is interesting because I met the CEO of Black and Decker on a remote job site. I was building a machine for Black and Decker and veered from the specs. Here comes the Prez to see what I was doing and he said you are doing right. He invited me to lunch and drinks but I declined saying I am too busy.
If I am not mistaken, they own the Yankee Candle brand too....

I have never heard of Yankee Candle, what do they do?
They are the company that makes these....

image.jpeg

They recently bought the Craftsman tool brand that liberals were manufacturing in China and were planning on relocating manufacturing to Mexico. Plans have changed with Trump becoming POTUS and they are building their plant here....

MAGA!!!!

Stanley Black & Decker Announce Opening of New U.S. Plant After Trump White House Win - Breitbart

Black and Decker bought the Craftsman brand. This is interesting because I met the CEO of Black and Decker on a remote job site. I was building a machine for Black and Decker and veered from the specs. Here comes the Prez to see what I was doing and he said you are doing right. He invited me to lunch and drinks but I declined saying I am too busy.

View attachment 105391

Black and Decker is diversifying by getting into the candle business. I read just yesterday that Sears is closing 20 more stores.

MAGA!!!!

View attachment 105391

Black and Decker is diversifying by getting into the candle business. I read just yesterday that Sears is closing 20 more stores.

Sears is closing 20 more stores

sears holdings is really Kmart which has had

money problems for years

View attachment 105391

money problems for years

I like Sears because it is a Department Store in the old sense. Macy's is closing a lot of stores and wonder if Trump has his hand in it. During the campaign Trump met with the owner of Macy's and after the meeting, Trump said boycott Macy's.

edit: poor men fight and rich men feud

View attachment 105391

money problems for years

I liked Sears because it is a Department Store in the old sense. Macy's is closing a lot of stores and wonder if Trump has a hand in it. During the campaign Trump met with the owner of Macy's and after the meeting, Trump said boycott Macy's.
Sears Board of Directors went liberal decades ago....what we are seeing is the end result of that....they will not recover and are currently selling high value property to cash out....

We are going to see a lot of liberal controlled companies fail under Trump....

View attachment 105391

money problems for years

I like Sears because it is a Department Store in the old sense. Macy's is closing a lot of stores and wonder if Trump has his hand in it. During the campaign Trump met with the owner of Macy's and after the meeting, Trump said boycott Macy's.

i dont remember him saying boycott Macys

maybe he did

we quit going to Macys long before trump

i stopped going to sears pretty much after Kmart took over sears

the mrs still shops there on occasion

View attachment 105391

money problems for years

I liked Sears because it is a Department Store in the old sense. Macy's is closing a lot of stores and wonder if Trump has a hand in it. During the campaign Trump met with the owner of Macy's and after the meeting, Trump said boycott Macy's.
Sears Board of Directors went liberal decades ago....what we are seeing is the end result of that....they will not recover and are currently selling high value property to cash out....

We are going to see a lot of liberal controlled companies fail under Trump....

they always fall no matter who the president is

it is just a matter of time

View attachment 105391

money problems for years

maybe he did

Trump was buddies with the owner of Macy's and Trump went to him, probably asking for a donation but that is only conjecture on my part. After the meeting Trump publically said boycott Macy's which was all over the news for a day.

MAGA!!!!

Idiot!

Liberals don't manufacture anything! They just sit home and suck down taxpayer dollars and live the good life at your expense.

View attachment 105391

money problems for years

maybe he did

Trump was buddies with the owner of Macy's and Trump went to him, probably asking for a donation but that is only conjecture on my part. After the meeting Trump publically said boycott Macy's which was all over the news for a day.
No...remember when Macy's went public telling liberals they were dropping all Trump branded products....it was an awful business decision, as most liberal business decisions are.....

money problems for years

maybe he did

No...remember when Macy's went public telling liberals they were dropping all Trump branded products....it was an awful business decision, as most liberal business decisions are.....

If that was the reason for the meeting then Macy fired the first round in the Global Economic War.

MAGA!!!!

Second class tools they produce..
In America, thanks to Trump.....
I don't buy their brand...They have proven to be short life tools..

When America cures cancer we will be great
When America creates workable fusion energy we will be great
When America sends a man to mars we will be great
When America mines the asteroids and doubles the size of our economy we will be great.

This is good but not great!

Trump could fart a pot of gold and give it too you daily and you scream it ain't enough, but had Clinton won and she handed you her shitty diaper you would have screamed it was your version of new fools gold!

Putting Americans to work is a good start!

Jeez, I wish Obama had thought of making it national news every time a business decided to open a new factory or expand or hire 500 workers. We'd think he was the cat's meow.

You think it's great right now. Wait until you see how they make their wares in it.

I don't know why it is that folks haven't figured out:
  • When you don't employ many people on your shop floor, it doesn't really matter where your factory is.
  • The best place, all other things being equal, to locate a factory is near one's largest group of customers.

Automotive

maxresdefault.jpg

1021755369.jpg

See what people do? They visit to see how efficiently the machines are building things.

Foxconn-robots.jpg

factory_img05.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Siemens (Germany) How many jobs does that look like to you? The people you see are engineers with advanced degrees.

BN-FF219_GERWEB_J_20141026122127.jpg

You know who's going to think Black and Decker opening a factory in the U.S. will be good for? Shipping companies.

Check out these articles and statements from Black and Decker. It doesn't read like "factory floor jobs are a coming" to me.
It's better to be lucky than good.

Of course the dems could have shifted tax off of corporations and onto shareholders when Obama was first elected.

MAGA!!!!

They are also buying Craftsman from Sears who is failing badly in the marketplace due to the internet and high prices.

MAGA!!!!

They are also buying Craftsman from Sears who is failing badly in the marketplace due to the internet and high prices.
I will miss sears.

Forum List

Back