Malaysian flight black box in Britain - why the silence? what's on it?

I KNOW what's on the black box that the Britons are not releasing: US/EU backed Kiev junta redirecting Malaysian air lines to fly off course over a war zone! where their own military jets have been downed just prior

I forget the flight number, was it 655?
Flight 655 keeps coming to mind, not sure why.

So maybe by the end of the year they will put together the message in the black box, but for the mean time let us enjoy discussing threads in the main forum titled "Putin kills 298 people" and move threads like this one out of the way into less visible sections and the rubber room - just to keep things clean and organized.

Or maybe all the Russia apologists could just go share a condo with Snowden.
Do you also want Russian people to feel the pain:

No. And even IF it was separatists, Russia does not bear responsibility for 'wild hairs'. Black box data will show only the last moments before the strike, as Ukraine had missiles, rebels MAY have had missiles, another dead end. Though a nutcase in Ukraine might have shot in down, to throw suspicion ON the rebels.

why can the context not be made public immediately?
A black box on a modern aircraft can have records of over a hundred parameters, these must all be analyzed, compared, an married together to draw conclusions.

I thought it was all about prompt investigations? the world has no right to know and decide for themselves? the free world?
Typical conspiracy nut... immediately latching onto any world event to instinctively angle it as some sort of evil big secret that only you are brilliant enough to call them out on.

You're obviously quite comfortable with this role.

I KNOW what's on the black box that the Britons are not releasing: US/EU backed Kiev junta redirecting Malaysian air lines to fly off course over a war zone! where their own military jets have been downed just prior
You don't know shit, like all tin hatters you just decide that the truth is whatever fits into your insatiable need to feel oppressed by big lies.

You don't know shit, like all tin hatters you just decide that the truth is whatever fits into your insatiable need to feel oppressed by big lies.
why can the context not be made public immediately?
A black box on a modern aircraft can have records of over a hundred parameters, these must all be analyzed, compared, an married together to draw conclusions.

I could have sworn your politicians, the so called "world community" were pointing fingers at Russia and Putin from day one, hour 1. :doubt:

the conclusions of the black box you are biting off your fingernails for:

MH17 black box data tells of explosion

MH17 black box data tells of explosion

and more sordid details:

International Monitors: Pro-Russian Rebels In Ukraine Have Sawed Into The MH17 Wreckage

Read more: Pro-Russian Rebels Sawed Into MH17 Wreckage - Business Insider

Malaysian inspectors cannot get to the main area, because BOTH Ukraine and rebels are firing.

and more sordid details:

International Monitors: Pro-Russian Rebels In Ukraine Have Sawed Into The MH17 Wreckage

The people who live in that area may be pro Russian, they may also carry weapons because they are at war with pro US/EU Kiev junta, naturally they were the first on the scene, they also happen to speak Russian because that is the language that has been spoken there for hundreds of years and even Ukraine I can understand simply because I understand Russian, because the difference between Russian and Ukrainian "language" is almost like American with a negro or a southern accent vs. no accent - same thing really. The way you put it in your quote is propaganda written by professional politicians: here is the "pro Russian rebel sawing through wreckage" - LiveLeak.com - West media literally sick Propaganda!!!
And here is the US/EU backed Kiev junta sawing through Donetsk: LiveLeak.com - Ukraine. Ordinary genocide 20. 07. 2014

So you think all negro's and southerners speak the same???How myopic...

and more sordid details:

The people who live in that area may be pro Russian, they may also carry weapons because they are at war with pro US/EU Kiev junta, naturally they were the first on the scene, they also happen to speak Russian because that is the language that has been spoken there for hundreds of years and even Ukraine I can understand simply because I understand Russian, because the difference between Russian and Ukrainian "language" is almost like American with a negro or a southern accent vs. no accent - same thing really. The way you put it in your quote is propaganda written by professional politicians: here is the "pro Russian rebel sawing through wreckage" - LiveLeak.com - West media literally sick Propaganda!!!
And here is the US/EU backed Kiev junta sawing through Donetsk: LiveLeak.com - Ukraine. Ordinary genocide 20. 07. 2014

The slaughter in Donetsk is also SLAUGHTER, yes.

What's in the box? What's in the fucking box?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w]What's in the Box? - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not making a big deal, but this is too serious to be humoring about

and more sordid details:

I'm not hearing a lot of calls for a cease fire either.

I'm not making a big deal, but this is too serious to be humoring about

Agreed, the question of whether or not the rebels had the capability to LAUNCH the rocket remains open, and the firing on Donetsk is but more civilian deaths for military purposes.

Always felt the flight path was bizarre. I think they were set on auto pilot then lost cabin pressure so everyone was dead long before it went in the drink.

I'm not hearing a lot of calls for a cease fire either.

No, and the deaths continue, rather than work on identifying what group shot down the plane.

Once again, you'll never know for certain. You'll be fed a line of propaganda that serves the purposes of both sides but not one iota of real evidence will come forth before each side polarizes their constituency in a run up to more stupidity. And it when it does come through, those seeking the real truth will be vilified as "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS".

THIS is the question that needs to be answered:

DhbC84b.png

Flight-Path.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back