Male and female brains wired differently, scans reveal

Well, no shit!

And transgender people have the brain of the opposite sex. So if you believe that both female and male have different brain wiring why not take the next step and say that it maybe possible for this to sometime get mixed up?

Female, verbal, male, spatial. Many exceptions. Also, females survive famine longer.

The Swiss have already done research on this a few years back...............

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

And yeah, they say that it is possible for a person to be born with a female brain in a male body, or a male brain in a female body, they believe that is why people are gay or have gender identity issues.

Besides......................haven't any of you heard that the most erogenous organ in the whole human body is the brain?

Well, no shit!

And transgender people have the brain of the opposite sex. So if you believe that both female and male have different brain wiring why not take the next step and say that it maybe possible for this to sometime get mixed up?
bdb955d78117e7d145425f2d05b843fb.jpg

You know, based on these studies showing that male and females have different wiring in their brains, you would think that the Christians would understand that you can't "pray away the gay".

The only way to "cure" someone of being gay is to completely rewire their brains so that their brain matches the gender they have between their legs.

And.........we don't have the technology to even consider trying that.

The Swiss have already done research on this a few years back...............

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

And yeah, they say that it is possible for a person to be born with a female brain in a male body, or a male brain in a female body, they believe that is why people are gay or have gender identity issues.

Besides......................haven't any of you heard that the most erogenous organ in the whole human body is the brain?

Probably, still, gender variances are what make humans unique. Most can be eliminated by extra work, None of the research separates brains into male/female. All report tendencies.

Dear men,

Never apologize for your gender. Never apologize for being born a male. And never feel guilty for being a male. Despite the media, feminists & other beta males telling you otherwise, you did absolutely NOTHING wrong for being a male & have NOTHING to apologize for!

Now why would anyone apologize for the sex they were born with? However, if you let the little head overpower the big head, then you have a problem.

Dear men,

Never apologize for your gender. Never apologize for being born a male. And never feel guilty for being a male. Despite the media, feminists & other beta males telling you otherwise, you did absolutely NOTHING wrong for being a male & have NOTHING to apologize for!

You know, I've never felt guilty for being a male. Matter of fact, I've always said that I was grateful for being born male because there is a lot less stuff that you have to deal with. Women in addition to having more physical things to take care of, they also have a lot more socially to deal with.

Me? I'm grateful I'm a dude, because I don't have to deal with all that other stuff.

However...................because of the way our societies have developed to say that men are always right, got news for you dudes................we're not.

I don't have to apologize for the way I am. If you treat me well, I treat you well. If you treat me like crap, I will return the favor, regardless of your gender.

I do however, apologize for those of my gender who think that just because they are dudes, they are better than women.

Women are tougher biologically than men. On the Oregon Trail, by percentage, there was a higher mortality rate among men than women. And that was in spite of the fact that there were many children born along the trail.

Women are tougher biologically than men. On the Oregon Trail, by percentage, there was a higher mortality rate among men than women. And that was in spite of the fact that there were many children born along the trail.
Good men will feed their women and kids before themselves. Just something to consider.

Forum List

Back