Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

So you offer every excuse that you can think of to help this man exercise his white racist privilege. He's being charged in part for his racial intimidation and attempted racially motivated attempted to break into the staff area to continue his attack.

Where's your "guarantee" that a Black man would have received no consequences for this barbaric, feral racist behavior?. I know; it's non existent.

So according to you it's okay to go on a racist rampage due to a "small lapse in judgement."
Racial intimidation? He called her an “immigrant idiot”.

What race is that?

There is more to this story. Based on what we know, there is blame across the board.
I do agree with you, there was wrong on both sides. The man had a right to be extremely angry. However, it reveals something about his character and motivations that he instinctively resorted to racist and biased personal tropes and attacks.

That's my only bone of contention.

So I'm not on your "ignore" list which proves you to be a liar AND you failed to support your originally stupid statement...lol.
Please reframe from using the word "stupid" unless you are standing in front of a mirror.
:laughing0301:

No I can still see who have ignored right?

Man, you are a dumb motherfucker.

:auiqs.jpg:

Millions of mad, impotent and ignorant white racist losers such as yourself are also walking around, it's epidemic.
Oh, I agree. We need a stupid people test.

Anyone who is found to be stupid gets executed immediately regardless of who they are.

I'm pretty certain I'll be fine.

You?

I fear for your safety.

My mother, sister, or daughter would have thrown a brick at that stupid peanut Smoothie-making bitch.

That's what you told every woman in your life huh tough guy?

Then slapped the ho across the lips then huh you big man you........................LOLOLOLOLOL

Yer nothing but a bitch butt boy like Boococki Obummer your Jesus
See cocksucka I don't need to put my hands on a woman, I leave that to weak ass punks like you.

Forum List

Back