Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

He did his son proud
Hi Dad, I'm so proud of you for losing your career in today's economy, I'm so proud of you daddy for calling people that you don't know a bunch of epithets and racists words. Dad I'm so proud of you for spending a good chunk of our savings on legal council, I'm so proud of your long term probation.

On second thought Dad...you're really a dumbass..

Looks like the man had a legitimate beef with the smoothie establishment; however, he handled it very poorly
I could not have said it better

if the alleged trip to hospital emergency room for a peanut allergy is true he should have called his lawyer

now the brainless teenager and the store owner are off the hook

Hi Dad, I'm so proud of you for losing your career in today's economy, I'm so proud of you daddy for calling people that you don't know a bunch of epithets and racists words. Dad I'm so proud of you for spending a good chunk of our savings on legal council, I'm so proud of your long term probation.

On second thought Dad...you're really a dumbass..
You realize I checked him out and he is a Democraps you ass wiper

Last edited:
The man was clearly wrong responding poorly due to fear for his son's life. However being charged with crimes & fired for throwing a milkshake, is over the top crewel punishment for such a small lapse in judgement. I guarantee a black man would not be forced to suffer that punishment for the same thing.

The man should have been forced to complete racial training & counseling. But instead now he will be unemployed & more angry.
Poor white guy....can't catch the break that black men would get, right? :heehee:

Why does it matter? what does this have to do with political parties?
Well it seems that everyone thought that a MLynch employee was a conserv, so I needed to see

Regardless this place was negligent period. If that kid would have died they'd be bankrupt

Does anyone ever put themselves in someones situation

Hey my kid had 2 shots eating a fucking smoothie

How would you react you fucking dumb asses if that was your kid

You spineless cowards

We do not really know that. They say the father did not mention the peanut allergy, the father said he did.
Looking at this from a judge, that does not matter. It was negligence pure and simple. People who serve food are liable for their customers safety

A reasonable person in a jury would believe he told them, especially after a near deadly reaction

Looking at this from a judge, that does not matter. It was negligence pure and simple. People who serve food are liable for their customers safety

A reasonable person in a jury would believe he told them, especially after a near deadly reaction

Of course it matters, there is a world of difference between "no peanuts please" and "I have a peanut allergy"

Forum List

Back