Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

I see yet another non story by the media hyped up and made national in order to manipulate uneducated trained monkeys like JoeB who have absolutely no intellect and never question their masters.

The media could have a field day if it wanted were they to select different non stories to highlight with an opposite agenda to pursue, but these trained monkeys are just too patently stupid to ever question the obviously manipulative nature of their narrative.
Embarrassed?

I don’t know if that phrasing matters or not, but if I were him, I’d have been super pissed too.

But I wouldn’t have become belligerent and said racist things. This guy didn’t just so happen to become racist that day. He had that in him the whole time. It just came out when he lost his ability to control it.

When people say there’s no racism anymore, they’re kidding themselves. It’s just that people don’t say it aloud anymore.

The clip is kind of chaotic. Where was the racial slur? What's the timestamp?

Of course it matters, there is a world of difference between "no peanuts please" and "I have a peanut allergy"

He said he warned them of a peanut allergy, but any food worker should be so aware of peanut allergy risks that any mention of peanuts shoudl raise a red flag.
Peanuts are not a taste issue, but only an allergy issue.
They are used for texture, not taste.
No one particularly likes the taste of peanuts, and what little taste they do have is not all that pleasant.

Putting in peanuts when asked not to, is akin to attempted murder.

Sorry, but you are totally and completely wrong on this one.
The smoothie store was totally and criminally negligent, almost resulting in a murder.

The man clearly instructed them to NOT include any peanuts, and they said they would comply.
They clearly did NOT, and his son had to be rushed to the hospital.

So this is NOTHING at all like a Karen incident.
It was REAL, NEGLIGENT, DELIBERATE, CRIMINAL, and almost caused a DEATH.
The store never even apologized for their near murder of his son.

The fact you would relish a distraught father being fired for upset of the risk of death to his son, is unforgivable.

It is Merril Lynch who should now be boycotted.
"It is Merril Lynch who should now be boycotted." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back