Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

He said he warned them of a peanut allergy, but any food worker should be so aware of peanut allergy risks that any mention of peanuts shoudl raise a red flag.
Peanuts are not a taste issue, but only an allergy issue.
They are used for texture, not taste.
No one particularly likes the taste of peanuts, and what little taste they do have is not all that pleasant.

Putting in peanuts when asked not to, is akin to attempted murder.

He said he did, they say he did not.

I love peanuts and the taste of them. The US spends 2 billion a year on peanut butter and you say people do not like the taste!

You are a joke.

It does matter. If you say "no peanuts" then they can still use equipment that might have had peanuts in it previously. If you tell them you have a peanut allergy they use totally different/disinfected equipment.

Wrong.
All flavors are so different that equipment is always supposed to be washed between servings.
All you have to do is add hot water and turn on the bender for a few seconds.
If there is still any oil residue, it would be too small to matter, and it would likely not come off into the next smoothie.
No one ever "disinfects" equipment because that is for living pathogens, and a peanut allergy has nothing to do with living pathogens.

For the child to have an incident requiring the ER, they HAD to have added peanuts.

MODs, this is a clear threat against another poster.

Do your job.

That's not a threat, kitten. He said he would like to do something, not that he intended to do it.

You're just all pissy because you know that his referring to you as "inferior" is on point and correct...

Hi Dad, I'm so proud of you for losing your career in today's economy, I'm so proud of you daddy for calling people that you don't know a bunch of epithets and racists words. Dad I'm so proud of you for spending a good chunk of our savings on legal council, I'm so proud of your long term probation.

On second thought Dad...you're really a dumbass..

What "racists words" were used?

If there is still any oil residue, it would be too small to matter, and it would likely not come off into the next smoothie.

That is where you are wrong. They have an a reaction to peanut dust in the air even

He said he did, they say he did not.

I love peanuts and the taste of them. The US spends 2 billion a year on peanut butter and you say people do not like the taste!

You are a joke.

Does not matter if they did not, he thought they did and they were not at all sympathetic or apologetic, so acted as if they did not care and would do it again.

No one loves peanut butter, and the only reason it is popular is that the other nut butters are far too expensive, at least 3 times as much.
The popularity of peanut butter is its low price, satisfying protein, and texture.
Peanut butter is cheap and healthy.
Not a wonderful flavor.

Some people expect adults to be able to moderate their behavior.

He can be upset. He cannot be violent.

The point is they were ignoring him and lying to him, indicating they were not going to change their behavior, thus killing people in the future.

What they should have done is at least pretended to care, pretend to try to figure out what could have happened, pretended to make sure it never happened again, etc.
Easily done.
But they did not.
They came off like selfish murderers.

That is where you are wrong. They have an a reaction to peanut dust in the air even

Of course you can have a reaction to peanut dust, so that is why you do not deliberately put peanut dust into the smoothie.
The kid was no where near any blender or peanut dust, so then it had to deliberately be IN THE SMOOTHIE.

Does not matter if they did not, he thought they did and they were not at all sympathetic or apologetic, so acted as if they did not care and would do it again.

No one loves peanut butter, and the only reason it is popular is that the other nut butters are far too expensive, at least 3 times as much.
The popularity of peanut butter is its low price, satisfying protein, and texture.
Peanut butter is cheap and healthy.
Not a wonderful flavor.

I love the taste of peanut butter.

Peanut butter is fine only in moderation. Just two tablespoons is 190 calories and 16 grams of fat...

Does anyone ever put themselves in someones situation

Hey my kid had 2 shots eating a fucking smoothie

How would you react you fucking dumb asses if that was your kid

You spineless cowards
I would have gone into the store yelled at the manager for their carelessness and filed a formal complaint with the company

I would not have screamed at teenagers, used racist language and assaulted them

Wrong again, I know people that eat it straight out of the jar they love it so much

Sure it is satisfying, but the main flavor is salt, and what is satisfying is the texture and protein.
Cashew or almond butter tastes vastly better, but is just too expensive.

The point is they were ignoring him and lying to him, indicating they were not going to change their behavior, thus killing people in the future.

What they should have done is at least pretended to care, pretend to try to figure out what could have happened, pretended to make sure it never happened again, etc.
Easily done.
But they did not.
They came off like selfish murderers.
And they’re going to feel like victims now because of his emotional outburst.

What he should have done was gotten a lawyer. That’s how you change behavior.

I would have gone into the store yelled at the manager for their carelessness and filed a formal complaint with the company

I would not have screamed at teenagers, used racist language and assaulted them

I agree, but it still is wrong to not sympathize with how upset a father could be, and just plain EVIL to then get him fired.

Forum List

Back