Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

I see yet another non story by the media hyped up and made national in order to manipulate uneducated trained monkeys like JoeB who have absolutely no intellect and never question their masters.

The media could have a field day if it wanted were they to select different non stories to highlight with an opposite agenda to pursue, but these trained monkeys are just too patently stupid to ever question the obviously manipulative nature of their narrative.

I would have done the same thing if my son had almost died.

“After he started to drink his smoothie, my son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, but it did not offer him relief. I called 911. My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. He threw up again,” Iannazzo said.

“My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. Thank God, he is doing okay. I'd like to thank my wife and the first responders who I believe saved his life. This is the worst nightmare of every parent whose child has a similar allergy.”

“I was out of my mind with fear for him when I returned to Robek's, and I wish I had not done so."

Merrill Lynch fires advisor James Iannazzo after arrest for TikTok filmed rant, drink toss at smoothie worker - VNExplorer
JoeB is a sociopath and simply lacks the ability to feel anything but hatred. As such, the foul thing is incapable of empathizing with the parent who almost lost their child as would a person with a healthy psyche.

There is more to this story. Based on what we know, there is blame across the board.
This thread doesn’t care about right or wrong, it is just a flamer thread now. Didn’t take long to devolve.

He'll tell the judge:

"I see myself on that video, your Honor, and I feel so ashamed."

"That didn't even seem like me."

:laughing0301:

No I can still see who have ignored right?

Man, you are a dumb motherfucker.

:auiqs.jpg:
However the word "ignore" denotes the refusal to aknowledge
:laughing0301:

No I can still see who have ignored right?

Man, you are a dumb motherfucker.

:auiqs.jpg:
Excuse me for a minute board, I have to make this dumbass look even more stupid.

ig·nore
refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

So the idiot puts me on "ignore" yet still views my post AND then responds to my posts.
Then calls me stupid...lol!!!

Forum List

Back