Malibu VIP's moving to higher ground due to global warming

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD....:ack-1:....top story on DRUDGE right now!!

Now......if you even have half a brain you realize these bubble dwelling Hollywood people are the most prolific mental cases among us. But this took the cake........they are moving 50 feet up to higher ground because of sea level fears come 2100.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/global-warming-fears-are-driving-malibu-home-buyers-higher-ground-989236

This is exactly the kind of stuff that decimates the arguments of the global warming alarmists with the regular folks. People just don't like being associated with the whims of the emotional hemophiliacs of society.......nobody embraces wanting to appear to neighbors and friends as not having your feet firmly planted on the ground.

And the AGW nutters in here wonder why Trump is able to decimate all of the Obama environmental agenda..............HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:spinner:

Now......if you even have half a brain you realize these bubble dwelling Hollywood people are the most prolific mental cases among us. But this took the cake........they are moving 50 feet up to higher ground because of sea level fears come 2100.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/global-warming-fears-are-driving-malibu-home-buyers-higher-ground-989236

This is exactly the kind of stuff that decimates the arguments of the global warming alarmists with the regular folks. People just don't like being associated with the whims of the emotional hemophiliacs of society.......nobody embraces wanting to appear to neighbors and friends as not having your feet firmly planted on the ground.

And the AGW nutters in here wonder why Trump is able to decimate all of the Obama environmental agenda..............HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:spinner:

A chance of buying a REASONABLY priced Malibu Beach house -- might be the ONLY way that California ever gets me back. I'll wait til the market gets to full herd panic and then snap up Charlie Sheen's place.

A chance of buying a REASONABLY priced Malibu Beach house -- might be the ONLY way that California ever gets me back. I'll wait til the market gets to full herd panic and then snap up Charlie Sheen's place.

Oh Gawd.......if they paid my rent for a beautiful home, I would not live in California. Please is a snake pit that is a model for cultural and economic decay. But imagine waking up and having your morning coffee and crumpet and your biggest concern for the day is an obsession for having to buy a new house 50 feet further above sea level because in the next 25 years, the level might rise about 6mm.:ack-1:.......:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Oh Gawd.......if they paid my rent for a beautiful home, I would not live in California. Please is a snake pit that is a model for cultural and economic decay. But imagine waking up and having your morning coffee and crumpet and your biggest concern for the day is an obsession for having to buy a new house 50 feet further above sea level because in the next 25 years, the level might rise about 6mm.:ack-1:.......:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Hollywood is going down a lot more than the ocean is supposed to rise in the next 25 years.
The actors and the movies are getting shittier to the point where not even kids would want to watch.
The kids in my care and all their friends prefer to get their entertainment from the internet.
The song "Video killed the Radio Star" is now true for "Internet killed the Hollywood Star" on top of that the melting trend for snowflakes has increased to unprecedented levels since the election.

Forum List

Back