🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Malik Obama Reveals New Information About Half-Brother Barack

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What a fucking sweetheart the Surrender Monkey is....only a close family member would be able to show what a scumbag he was!

Surrender monkey?

Under Trump, right wing Republicans don’t even hide their racism any longer. They’re proud of it.

Surrender monkey?

Under Trump, right wing Republicans don’t even hide their racism any longer. They’re proud of it.
What do you call a traitor that gave Iran $150 billion and assisted ISIS to almost take over much of Africa and the Middle east.....never mind anti-American your opinion is what makes this place such an entertainment hot spot....ROTFLMFAO.....You like to call Trump Orange Man and stupid, I call Hussein what I see in him....although muslim terrorist supporter would suit just as well, but doesn't trigger you scum like Surrender Monkey does!

Its going to be a very bad year for the Magic Spying Kenyan....

Surrender monkey?

What do you call a traitor that gave Iran $150 billion and assisted ISIS to almost take over much of Africa and the Middle east.....never mind anti-American your opinion is what makes this place such an entertainment hot spot....ROTFLMFAO.....You like to call Trump Orange Man and stupid, I call Hussein what I see in him....although muslim terrorist supporter would suit just as well, but doesn't trigger you scum like Surrender Monkey does!

by the way he didn't give 150 billion to Iran, but you know that, but love the talking point anyway.

Surrender monkey?

by the way he didn't give 150 billion to Iran, but you know that, but love the talking point anyway.
No he actually gave more what was it for our sailor hostages....

Obama paid Iran $400 million ransom for American hostages: report - Washington Times
Aug 2, 2016 · The Obama administration secretly airlifted $400 million in cash to Iran in January at the same time Tehran was releasing four jailed Americans, payment that a top congressional Republican is calling “ransom.”. ... The money was stacked on wooden pallets and flown to Tehran in an

Only reason why this thread isn't in the rubber room is because there are too many white supremacists on this site and they really really really need their therapeutic "I hate that niggr Obama" posts

It just proves what I've always known: Typhoid Barry is a sociopath who cares about nobody else but Typhoid Barry. In fact, I've never heard of a president whose own family hates him as much as they do.

Forum List

Back