Mall Cop Video: Remove the "Jesus Saves'' shirt or leave the Mall of America.

tenor.gif

As usual, there is more than one side of the story.

He later claims the man was engaging in “religious soliciting,” which the mall forbids. The man claims throughout the video that he was not attempting to proselytize mall patrons but was simply wearing the shirt while shopping.

The man was asked on a different day to leave the mall because he was preaching, according to the videos. This time, however, he was just walking around the mall.

Extremist attitudes coming home to America. It's not which side is right, it's that both sides are wrong.

Will there be shootings taking place against those who express their political views on their shirts? Or is that already in progress?
You think its wrong to wear a Jesus Saves tee shirt?

Thats typical of God hating libs

You think its wrong to wear a Jesus Saves tee shirt?

Thats typical of God hating libs
To me it depends on the purpose of wearing it, of the individual. As is true of those who wear BLM t-shirts.

Keep in mind that I'm a Canadian and I don't hook in to yours and others attempts to turn all discussions into screaming matches.

I think my performance serves a purpose here on this board, even though it's only accepted by a few.

To me it depends on the purpose of wearing it, of the individual. As is true of those who wear BLM t-shirts.

Keep in mind that I'm a Canadian and I don't hook in to yours and others attempts to turn all discussions into screaming matches.

I think my performance serves a purpose here on this board, even though it's only accepted by a few.
As a canadian you are lucky that I suffer your uninformed opinions at all

This was at the Mall of America, by the way. “We’ve had guests saying they are offended by your shirt,” the guard told him.

Here's a pop quiz fer yuns. And try not to think too hard about it. Would the Mall Cop have harassed this gentleman had he been wearing a BLM or LGBTQ shirt?

Lol. Who cares what that ass wipe thinks? Tell him to get bent and sue him if he boots ya. Constitutionally protected rights infringed upon there.

Lol. Who cares what that ass wipe thinks? Tell him to get bent and sue him if he boots ya. Constitutionally protected rights infringed upon there.

Only thing is that it is private property.

And the ejection was based on a complaint by a customer who claimed to be offended by it.

Not sure how he could sue, unless an attorney went the ''License'' route, demonstrating state jurisdiction over the mall as a whole. like pretty much all other ''License'' insinuates.

What'll likely hapen is you'll get a bunch of Religious activists in there shopping as customers and complaining about the other kinds of clothing being worn.

He later claims the man was engaging in “religious soliciting,” which the mall forbids. The man claims throughout the video that he was not attempting to proselytize mall patrons but was simply wearing the shirt while shopping.

The man was asked on a different day to leave the mall because he was preaching, according to the videos. This time, however, he was just walking around the mall.
Well said in that you're presenting a much more complete story and two opposing viewpoints.

This was at the Mall of America, by the way. “We’ve had guests saying they are offended by your shirt,” the guard told him.

Here's a pop quiz fer yuns. And try not to think too hard about it. Would the Mall Cop have harassed this gentleman had he been wearing a BLM or LGBTQ shirt?

Looks like a lawsuit to me. Not only discrimination but a violation of the first amendment.

Yeah, but the only thing I can see any different in that piece is this...

''Some comments online have suggested that the man was eventually allowed to remain in the mall with his shirt on, but the Mall of America refused to provide any context or explanation when contacted by Alpha News.''

It's likely that he was walking around just to do it, though.

I thought this was interesting. Also from the piece you posted...

''The Mall of America hosted and promoted a drag show for “all ages” last year in its “iconic rotunda.”

That as a celebration of the Mall's 30th anniversary

Looks like the Mall went all out for that event, judging by the elaborate setup...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back