Mall Cop Video: Remove the "Jesus Saves'' shirt or leave the Mall of America.

You should probably stop posting then
I would suggest that an internet message bird is a very different space than a public shopping area. For example, here I can put wastes of flesh and oxygen on ignore if they annoy me sufficiently.

And yet............
Mall of America hosted a Drag Show in the public center......
51841313420_675a3c27ec_b.jpg

Cause that is much less offensive.

I would suggest that an internet message bird is a very different space than a public shopping area. For example, here I can put wastes of flesh and oxygen on ignore.

You're stating your opinion, yes?

You're not very bright

Mall of America......

Man with Jesus shirt.... OFFENSIVE!!! GET OUT!!!

Mall of America...
Hosted a Draq Queen show in the public center, complete with giant screens for everyone to see including children. And also hosted several Drag Queen story tims.

And that is how insane leftist ideology is.

And the ejection was based on a complaint by a customer who claimed to be offended by it.

''The Mall of America hosted and promoted a drag show for “all ages” last year in its “iconic rotunda.”

I'm offended by a lot of what i see as an 'agenda' Natural one

But i'll not go and get some mall cop, nor complain to the manager to do the dirty work for me

Such sorts are afraid to be painted bigots, ideologs , moonbats , etc....

Think of it as the flip side of 'free speech', in that it's not free. Silence is free, along with the fascism that occurs because of it

when these sorts grow the nads to put their personal a** on the line , and do so publicly , they EARN the 1st , vs merely putting hand on heart and pledging to it

~S~

I thought this was interesting. Also from the piece you posted...

''The Mall of America hosted and promoted a drag show for “all ages” last year in its “iconic rotunda.”

That as a celebration of the Mall's 30th anniversary

Looks like the Mall went all out for that event, judging by the elaborate setup...

I never said they weren't hypocrites

This was at the Mall of America, by the way. “We’ve had guests saying they are offended by your shirt,” the guard told him.

Here's a pop quiz fer yuns. And try not to think too hard about it. Would the Mall Cop have harassed this gentleman had he been wearing a BLM or LGBTQ shirt?

LOL. Yes it is bad that this guy was asked to leave but…it is funny that he is wearing a shirt that has “Jesus is the only way” and the word “Coexist” crossed out.

Wonder if he can see the irony. Most probably not. Fundies rarely do.

I never said they weren't hypocrites

Yeah, I know. I just didn't know about that until I read it in the piece you shared.

I saw that they're also setting up some thing where a bunch of people are gonna walk through the Mall in Jesus Saves shirts now, too.

Seems like one big exercise in exhibitionism from all parties involved at this point.

Yeah, I know. I just didn't know about that until I read it in the piece you shared.

I saw that they're also setting up some thing where a bunch of people are gonna walk through the Mall in Jesus Saves shirts now, too.

Seems like one big exercise in exhibitionism from all parties involved at this point.

If just one person had kept their big fucking mouth shut, this whole thing could have been avoided.

Being offended is as precious as air to the leftist vermin these days.

They use it as political capital.

Because they have nothing else.

Personally, I think it’s wrong to be wearing clothing thst advocates ANY religious, sexual or political position in a public space. Keep your fucking opinions to yourself.
Just as you are doing here in this public space?

Just as you are doing here in this public space?
I don’t consider a message board to be the same type of space as a real world public space.

You come to a board like this expecting to see other people’s views. If you don’t like them you can put the individual in Ignore (as I’ve done 58 times). That doesn’t work in an in-person situation.

Unbelievable! One can not wear a Jesus Saves shirt......but I bet a Satan Saves shirt would have been alright
Why should either be acceptable? Why should wearing clothing with ANY form of political, religious, or sexual advocacy be acceptable?

Forum List

Back