Mall Cop Video: Remove the "Jesus Saves'' shirt or leave the Mall of America.

Congress is bringing back the anti American business practices committee and that will stop this kind of anti constitutional business dictates....

Congress is bringing back the anti American business practices committee and that will stop this kind of anti constitutional business dictates....
Another waste of everyone’s time.

Maybe they should investigate where all those Clinton indictments handity promised…

LoL don't ever dictate to me you no class lowly loon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, that is a sad mis-read poor poster, Lass.
My avatar has never presumed to dictate to your avatar.
Rather, we are simply trying to advise and mentor you.
Clearly, there are deficiencies that, perhaps, derive from your upbringing.......but, more likely, simply developed as regrettable behavioral tics once you left the guidance of your parents.

You CAN be better, Lass.
I am somewhat convinced others on this gossipboard likely think the same.
They may not have the confidence in you that my avatar does.
Still, you can be a better person.
But, gurlfriend, you have to want to be better.
YOU....hafta put your own shoulder to the wheel of self-improvement.
ONLY you can make you a better person.

We can help. But it is up to you to be more successful than you've demonstrated.
Good luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, there are deficiencies that, perhaps, derive from your upbringing.......but, more likely, simply developed as regrettable behavioral tics once you left the guidance of your parents.

You CAN be better, Lass.

We can help. But it is up to you to be more successful than you've demonstrated.
Good luck.

You blabber a lot. Hint: I didn't and won't read your BS

Checkmate

My day is complete:
You CAN be better, Lass.

Good luck.
reads like a re-education course from the mind of Pol Pot...beware the field chi-co! [it rivals some of your neighborhoods].

"..... someone as respectable and virtuous as SassyIrishLass..."

Oh ouch!
The forum is now inching into an area that--like angels-- we should fear to tread.
Meaning, now we have a contributor who is willing to defend the virtue of the poster IrishLass.

But only do it anonymously.
And using a fake name to boot..
Oh, ouch!

Oh ouch!
The forum is now inching into an area that--like angels-- we should fear to tread.
Meaning, now we have a contributor who is willing to defend the virtue of the poster IrishLass.

But only do it anonymously.
And using a fake name to boot..
Oh, ouch!

No fake name. I'm not a gutless, unchivalrous coward such as yourself, that hides behind any fake name, to hurl unwarranted insults against ladies.

The name by which I speak on this forum is my real name, the name by which I am known both online and in The Real World.

I have to admit that I do not really know SassyIrishLass well enough to truly know her full character, but I know enough of her from what she posts on this forum, and enough of you from what you post, to very clearly see that she is of far better character than you have any hope of ever being, than you ever had any potential to be.

Obviously, he said it himself. It was more like a rhetorical question.
Fair enough. :dunno: But realize, at the end of the day, you're trying to debate someone (a fellow American) that doesn't even try to abide by the constitution. Fools errand, if you ask me.

I have to admit that I do not really know @SassyIrishLass well enough to truly know her full character......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you've got a deadsolidperfect handle on her 'virtue'?

Ummm, OK.
I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If it was a mere one-off.
A first time offender.
Yeah, tell the guy his clothing is inappropriate....so do his business promptly and leave, or.....go to the Brooks Brothers store and buy a jacket and cover up that which makes our customers uncomfortable.
Imagine a Q-MAGA wearing that same fluorescent T-shirt in that same mall ....but with 'F*CK BIDEN' lettering.
The owners of this private mall has every right to tell the RWNJ to leave, or cover-up.

However.........

The guys was a repeat offender. He was proselyting before and warned not to push his religious beliefs on their private property.
So he comes back with a 'In-your-face' message and pretends he's just a mere mall shopper.

Throw his keister out and tell him--- 'one-more-time' where our customers complain about you...... and we call the local police to nail you on trespassing.
Oh no, he has the name Jesus on his shirt, run and hide everyone! Sniff, sniff, you people would be celebrating were it the word satan on his shirt

"Sniff, sniff, you people would be celebrating were it the word satan on his shirt"
--------------------------------------------------------------
"You people would be celebrating" ????
"You people"????

Ah, that is a sad misread by the earnest poster 'Frankenstein'.

Umm, good poster, this is an internet gossipboard. You are dealing with faked named posters contributing anonymously. Don't read too much into it. Dial down your outrage. It ain't that serious. You can chill, and still be OK.

Besides, regardless which faith you adhere to ---Christianist, Santeria, Jewish, Islamic, Hare Krishna, what have you.....it's only the internet.
You can wear your Jesus Is One of 18,000 Gods shirt while you play on your laptop. Be grateful he made the cut.

We all be cool with that.

Not part of this and yet is.....is the fact there was a time we did not dress so casually. People dressed more proper. We have become walking billboards.

All frilly with white powdered wigs.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"You people would be celebrating" ????
"You people"????

Ah, that is a sad misread by the earnest poster 'Frankenstein'.

Umm, good poster, this is an internet gossipboard. You are dealing with faked named posters contributing anonymously. Don't read too much into it. Dial down your outrage. It ain't that serious. You can chill, and still be OK.

Besides, regardless which faith you adhere to ---Christianist, Santeria, Jewish, Islamic, Hare Krishna, what have you.....it's only the internet.
You can wear your Jesus Is One of 18,000 Gods shirt while you play on your laptop. Be grateful he made the cut.

We all be cool with that.
There is one God!

There is one God!
George Burns died.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
But Morgan Freeman still is amongst us.

And, arguably, so are about 12,000 Gods worshipped across the world.
Some want to say..."My flavor of God is the only flavor".
In fact, likely many of them like to say that.

So what's a guy to do?
Faced with the choice of picking a single winner out of 12,000.......or simply being a good citizen, neighbor, and human being?

But as we see all the time there are many who like to play the 'God Lottery'....convinced they have the magic formula to pick exactly the right one.

Count me skeptical.

Forum List

Back