🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

You have shown zero proof you have taught her basic math. On the contrary, you have proven you are a failure as a math teacher.
Yup, You are 100% correct (or Not). But you are ....................100% wrong that her skills are ...

Does this lady senator have a child that wants to be gay and mutilate their sex organs?

if she wants to have her child mutilated I think thats crazy

but if she wants other peoples children to screw up their live against their parents wishes then she is a groomer and thats disgusting
You totally missed the point of what she is saying, moron.

Wait. What?

Teaching kindergartners about sex isn't happening in schools Winco ?
It's not happening in my district, mouth breather. And it's not happening in yours either. But because people like Deshamtis are pulling your chain you think it is.

Next month it will be something else with you short attention span Trumptards.

It's not happening in my district, mouth breather. And it's not happening in yours either. But because people like Deshamtis are pulling your chain you think it is.

Next month it will be something else with you short attention span Trumptards.
Ok, so why are you pissing your Depends over a law preventing teaching something that isn't being taught, Window Licker? :cuckoo:

Ok, so why are you pissing your Depends over a law preventing teaching something that isn't being taught, Window Licker? :cuckoo:
DeSantis is a conman, i'm not pissing my pants over anything.

He did do a good job of riling up you Trumptards, I'll give him that much. And guess what? He's taking attention away from your man Trump who now will try to out match his nemesis.

One big game to appeal to the idiot base who are too clueless to see that you're being played. Like a fiddle.

DeSantis is a conman, i'm not pissing my pants over anything.

He did do a good job of riling up you Trumptards, I'll give him that much. And guess what? He's taking attention away from your man Trump who now will now try to out match his nemesis.

One big game to appeal to the idiot base who are too clueless to see that you're being played. Like a fiddle.
I'm riled up? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

You are the one slobbering on your keyboard over a law you claim won't do a thing, Dumbass.

Trans kids? More like children being led astray by teachers, Hollywood, the media, and bad parenting.

Kids who think they are not who they are need mental health help.

Sadly most grow up to do drugs, work as prostitutes, and commit suicide at a higher rate than normal human beings.

hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes

Believing Prog women...bwhahha! Modern legalized pimps, drug dealers and anything goes sex enablers...Equality to equity to national destruction.

Finally an elected Democrat who knows how to fight back. make her House Speaker!

True hate belongs to homosexual libs and their desire to ruin the lives of as many children as possible
That’s not hate, that’s love and acceptance and communication. What you are doing is where the hate is at. That’s painfully obvious

Forum List

Back