🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

Well that depends on how it is introduced and discussed. that goes for any presentation of sexual content. If homosexuality is presented in the same way as heterosexuality is presented and accepted then that is fine.

Yet again this is outside the scope of what we started talking about. Are you done with the subject or just out of ammo?
Homosexuality is a perversion and has no place in the public K-12 schools

now what do you want to talk about instead?

Last edited:
hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes

most people don't hate trans or the trams community.

they hate their values being taught to children before letting kids simply grow up first.

why do you hate a child's innocence?

As I said, hate and discrimination. That’s what you are projecting and that’s what the congresswoman was speaking against. Just leave the kids out of your bubble of prejudice
No it’s distinction and not discrimination but you loons don’t want parents to be able to decide anything

Homosexuality is a perversion and has no place in the public K-12 schools

now what do you want to talk about instead?
Homosexuality is a reality in our world and has every right to have the same presence as heterosexuality anywhere in this country

Homosexuality is a reality in our world and has every right to have the same presence as heterosexuality anywhere in this country
Wrong

parents do not want their children exposed to the homosexual message in k-12 public schools

and that is their right

DeSantis is a conman, i'm not pissing my pants over anything.

He did do a good job of riling up you Trumptards, I'll give him that much. And guess what? He's taking attention away from your man Trump who now will try to out match his nemesis.

One big game to appeal to the idiot base who are too clueless to see that you're being played. Like a fiddle.
News flash nimrod. Your gay projection doesn’t hide the fact that you’re crying about something that you claim isn’t happening. Meaning, it’s happening and you’re mad parents are kicking people like you to the curb.

Wrong

parents do not want their children exposed to the homosexual message in k-12 public schools

and that is their right
Do people become gay because they want to or did God make them that way?

MSNBC had to go to Michigan to find a single freshman democrat state senator who would defend the insanity of grooming kindergartners to a lifestyle without parental consent. What does that tell you about the agenda?

Wrong

and that is their right
No it’s not. We have civil rights laws that prohibit discrimination of minority groups. Homosexuality has every right to be discussed in an equal way as heterosexuality in our schools.

No it’s not. We have civil rights laws that prohibit discrimination of minority groups. Homosexuality has every right to be discussed in an equal way as heterosexuality in our schools.
If you think so and if the hedonist judges agree its only going to put us a step closer to breaking up public education

If you think so and if the hedonist judges agree its only going to put us a step closer to breaking up public education
It is a simple matter of right and wrong. Bringing your bigoted hate to children is just wrong. You’re gonna lose the debate every time

It is a simple matter of right and wrong. Bringing your bigoted hate to children is just wrong. You’re gonna lose the debate every time
I dont want to say anything about homosexuals to children

thats what you call hate speech

I dont want to say anything about homosexuals to children

thats what you call hate speech
I guess that depends on what you say and how you say it. The way you talk is definitely hateful. I hope you don’t expose children to that kind of talk

I guess that depends on what you say and how you say it. The way you talk is definitely hateful. I hope you don’t expose children to that kind of talk
So on the crazy upsidedown world of libs saying nothing about homosexuals to childen is hate speech?

do you even realize how crazy that sounds?

So on the crazy upsidedown world of libs saying nothing about homosexuals to childen is hate speech?

do you even realize how crazy that sounds?
Don’t put words in my mouth. I’ve been speaking plain and clear. No need to give warped interpretations. Just go off of what I say. It isn’t hard to understand

Don’t put words in my mouth. I’ve been speaking plain and clear. No need to give warped interpretations. Just go off of what I say. It isn’t hard to understand
My policy is dont discuss sex in the public schools

is that so difficult for libs to understand?

reproduction can be covered biology

But the various perversions of adults do mot belong in public schools

My policy is dont discuss sex in the public schools

is that so difficult for libs to understand?

reproduction can be covered biology

But the various perversions of adults do mot belong in public schools
That’s a different discussion than what we are having.

Forum List

Back