🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes
No one hates trans kids.

Well, that's not true. Some people do. Not me though. And not anyone I know.

The left is full of boogie men. "Racist", is another one. Since I started doing business in Los Angeles I've met exactly ONE racist. In four years. ONE person. I know racism, I know exactly what it looks like. ONE person, in four years.

Lol. You know shit about Ukraine and their people.

That was her point dickweed

What you CLAIM is happening is NOT happening.
But you know where it is happening and you keep it hush hush. (The best you can)
The Church.
That’s right. The church has more perverts and groomers than any corrupt PD or of course even the trump administration.
Wait. What?

Teaching kindergartners about sex isn't happening in schools Winco ?

Not in my area.
Get real dude.

I dare you, Go visit a K-3 class in your area.
Volunteer (if you pass the background check) and spend 1 month, undercover, looking for dirt.
Then report back.

You fucking coward.
Ok, so if it isn't being taught to kindergartners why are you Dimtards on TILT over a law saying you can't teach it?

hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes

Where do you all come up with these ideas? Nobody ever said anything about hating kids or transgender kids, they simply want to wait until they are old enough before they start trying to surgically alter them. Once they hit 18, if they want to cut off body parts, then so be it, but before that, don't start suggesting alterations that are permanent that they will regret later...because, that's a thing you know. There are people who had sex reassignment surgeries that later regretted it, and found out that maybe they were not actually transgender, and now there is nothing they can do about it.

Also, the schools should not be talking to suggestive children about this stuff, especially behind the parents backs.

A school is there to teach kids, math, English, history, science....not be a life coach.

Ok, so if it isn't being taught to kindergartners why are you Dimtards on TILT over a law saying you can't teach it?
Because Dip Shit Deinsanetis wants children to video tape the teachers in hopes of catching them in some imaginary talk with hopes of suing the teachers. Did you read that part?

I had a 7th grade girl question me on the answer being 64. (Q: x + 8 = 72)
She said "I thought it was 69"
What was her reason for speaking out in favor of 69?
And this girl also wore a FJB hat in class.
Yup, thoughts? ............ Looking forward to your defense.

Because Dip Shit Deinsanetis wants children to video tape the teachers in hopes of catching them in some imaginary talk with hopes of suing the teachers. Did you read that part?

Because Dip Shit Deinsanetis wants children to video tape the teachers in hopes of catching them in some imaginary talk

Cool.

Quote Desantis saying that. Or are you ready to admit you are just a lying sack of shit? Quote please.

After that, explain to the board how you video an "imaginary talk", Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

You’re all so fucking emotional. You’re going to fuck over a school with let’s say 800 kids in favor of the one who has two mommies and is pretty much fucked from birth from ever living a normal life. But that’s the fucking kid we are going to cater to in our schools. 799 fucking normal kids have to adjust their entire education for this fucking freak. Actually he or she probably isn’t a freak they just have parents pushing this shit on them. Left on their own the would have a 99.9% chance of just being a boy or girl and enjoying life. But their parents aren’t going to let that happen. They have been planning since birth of little Johnny to cut his dick off and dose the shit out of him with drugs to get a little Jane. And they demand you other 799 kids not only put up with this shit but support it.

We can’t and shouldn’t put up with this crap.

So you’re a seventh grader?

Because Dip Shit Deinsanetis wants children to video tape the teachers in hopes of catching them in some imaginary talk

Cool.

Quote Desantis saying that. Or are you ready to admit you are just a lying sack of shit? Quote please.

After that, explain to the board how you video an "imaginary talk", Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:
I personally think any parent should be able to log in to any classroom or activity at any time and watch what is being taught to their kid.

I personally think any parent should be able to log in to any classroom or activity at any time and watch what is being taught to their kid.
Some schools allow that.

Personally I think it's intrusive on the children, and the teacher.

I would rather be able to trust the teacher. Really I would. In a good world that should be possible

Does this lady senator have a child that wants to be gay and mutilate their sex organs?

if she wants to have her child mutilated I think thats crazy

but if she wants other peoples children to screw up their live against their parents wishes then she is a groomer and thats disgusting
I think she just wants haters to stop hating.

Most daycare facilities already have this.

If they had it in schools you can be assured teachers would teach, and kids wouldn't be asswipes in class if they knew their parents were able to watch WTF they were doing.

So now I want to know if your this 7th graders teacher. If so then where did you go wrong in your math lesson? And why are you unable to show her how to arrive at the correct answer? Because of her hat? You were so upset about a hat you couldn’t do your fucking job and teach this 12 year old child how to do a math equation. Because you are emotionally fucking five years old and need to be fired immediately. Of the two people in your post you are the one that needs to go, and never be allowed in a classroom again.

Most daycare facilities already have this.

If they had it in schools you can be assured teachers would teach, and kids wouldn't be asswipes in class if they knew their parents were able to watch WTF they were doing.
Sounds like a win win to me. Better teacher behavior and better kid behavior. I don’t see anything bad here.

So now I want to know if your this 7th graders teacher. If so then where did you go wrong in your math lesson? And why are you unable to show her how to arrive at the correct answer? Because of her hat? You were so upset about a hat you couldn’t do your fucking job and teach this 12 year old child how to do a math equation. Because you are emotionally fucking five years old and need to be fired immediately. Of the two people in your post you are the one that needs to go, and never be allowed in a classroom again.
Good question. I would agree Winco has failed this 7th grader if she can't do simple addition.

Perhaps he should have spent more time on math lessons, and less time telling her how he likes his "life partner" sticking things up his backside.

Good question. I would agree Winco has failed this 7th grader if she can't do simple addition.

Perhaps he should have spent more time on math lessons, and less time telling her how he likes his "life partner" sticking things up his backside.
This is the RWI response.
She KNEW the answer was 64, but felt compelled to suggest 69. Bi,gay.straight???

I would agree @Winco has failed this 7th grader if she can't do simple addition.
The BETTER question is...... Why does a trump supporter, that has PROVEN she can do basic math, knowing the answer is 64, choose to suggest 69?

The BETTER question is...... Why does a trump supporter, that has PROVEN she can do basic math, knowing the answer is 64, choose to suggest 69?
You have shown zero proof you have taught her basic math. On the contrary, you have proven you are a failure as a math teacher.

Forum List

Back