🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

Parents love their children and do not want homosexuals comminicating with them in the classroom
As I said, hate and discrimination. That’s what you are projecting and that’s what the congresswoman was speaking against. Just leave the kids out of your bubble of prejudice

As I said, hate and discrimination. That’s what you are projecting and that’s what the congresswoman was speaking against. Just leave the kids out of your bubble of prejudice
I strongly disagree

parents have a right and responsibility to protect their children from homosexual predators

I strongly disagree

parents have a right and responsibility to protect their children from homosexual predators
Addendum, parents have a right to protect their children from homosexual and heterosexual predators. That has nothing to with what we are talking about here

How is it discrimination when kids can’t be taught any type of sexual behaviors?

Addendum, parents have a right to protect their children from homosexual and heterosexual predators. That has nothing to with what we are talking about here
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss sex, Dumbass.

It certainly does

pushing homosexual insanity to young children is very dangerous to their physical and mental health

Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss sex, Dumbass.
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss math.
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss history.
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss language arts.
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss physics.
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss botany.
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss visual arts.
Parents have the right to decide at what age their kids are ready to discuss music.

Rootin' for putin still.....even tho he's a known war criminal.

If you have to lie, you know your narrative is bullshit.

Poot could get double tapped RIGHT NOW and I would celebrate with shots of Stoli.

Dont be a lying cultist.

It certainly does

pushing homosexual insanity to young children is very dangerous to their physical and mental health
True just as pushing heterosexual insanity can be dangerous to their physical and mental health. Again, what does your pint have to do with this discussion. We are talking about keeping hate and bigotry away from our children

True just as pushing heterosexual insanity can be dangerous to their physical and mental health.
Only liberals will push children to engage in normal sex outside of martiage

So if you guys want to go there too be my guest

Only liberals will push children to engage in normal sex outside of martiage

So if you guys want to go there too be my guest
You are veering from the topic tonto. Bring it back. We are taking about keeping hate and bigotry out of the classroom. You are trying to talk about teaching inappropriate subject matter. That’s a different discussion. The statements you’ve been making here reflect the hate and bigotry that the congresswoman was condemning. Rightfully so

You are veering from the topic tonto. Bring it back. We are taking about keeping hate and bigotry out of the classroom. You are trying to talk about teaching inappropriate subject matter. That’s a different discussion. The statements you’ve been making here reflect the hate and bigotry that the congresswoman was condemning. Rightfully so
You mentioned heterosexuals

and I answered

as long as perverts insist on introducing homosexuality and its transgender offshoots into children’s education you will get pushback

You mentioned heterosexuals

and I answered

as long as perverts insist on introducing homosexuality and its transgender offshoots into children’s education you will get pushback
Well that depends on how it is introduced and discussed. that goes for any presentation of sexual content. If homosexuality is presented in the same way as heterosexuality is presented and accepted then that is fine.

Yet again this is outside the scope of what we started talking about. Are you done with the subject or just out of ammo?

Forum List

Back