Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

You may not have used the same exact words. You've been, in fact, trying to twist the words in a weaselly manner to spin what you are saying in what you think is a positive direction.
You literally just admitted that I haven’t used that term. Yet you claimed I did and now you’re accusing me of twisting words in a weaselly manner?! Wow, your stupidity multiplies again

As soon as your kind made clear your intention to start going after children, we should have started rounding you up and killing you. It was a serious mistake to allow your kind to remain living, once your true nature became clear, and society will probably pay the tragic price for this mistake for generations to come.
This comment right there shows why you should be committed to a mental facility. People like you are an embarassment to this country and to the human race.

Do the parents of the children that you “coach” know what you are, and what you stand for?

I bet if they knew, you'd lose your job very quickly.
The parents know me well and I’ve heard a whisper of a complain, I fact I get showed with compliments and gifts at the end of every season. Good people and a great sense of community. Not something I’d expect a divisive bigot like yourself to understand

The parents know me well and I’ve heard a whisper of a complain, I fact I get showed with compliments and gifts at the end of every season. Good people and a great sense of community. Not something I’d expect a divisive bigot like yourself to understand

Do they know that you support and defend the abusive sexual grooming of young children?

Well since I dont [sic] support that they wouldnt [sic] know anything about it. Only you and that dishonest messed up head of yours believes such nonsense.

Really? You're sure not trying very hard to hide it here.

I bet that if your postings here, where you openly and unabashedly defend the abusive sexual grooming of young children, were made known to the parents of the children you are “coaching” (if that's what you're calling it), you'd be out of a job very quickly.

No sane parent is going to want your kind having any contact with their children.

Really? You're sure not trying very hard to hide it here.

I bet that if your postings here, where you openly and unabashedly defend the abusive sexual grooming of young children, were made known to the parents of the children you are “coaching” (if that's what you're calling it), you'd be out of a job very quickly.

No sane parent is going to want your kind having any contact with their children.
On the contrary I’m having a very successful run at it. Just because your mind is too small to see reality and you decide to lie and label my arguments as something other than what they are, that doesn’t make what your saying remotely close to truth. Who do you think you’re fooling?!

On the contrary I’m having a very successful run at it. Just because your mind is too small to see reality and you decide to lie and label my arguments as something other than what they are, that doesn’t make what your saying remotely close to truth. Who do you think you’re fooling?!

Only because the parents have no clue what you stand for. You know damn well what would happen if they saw your postings here, saw what you openly and unabashedly advocate, and knew that it was you.

Only because the parents have no clue what you stand for. You know damn well what would happen if they saw your postings here, saw what you openly and unabashedly advocate, and knew that it was you.
As usual you are presumptuous, dishonest and flat out wrong.

As usual you are presumptuous, dishonest and flat out wrong.

Perhaps you are right, in one way.

It is presumptuous of me to assume you have the intelligence and self-awareness to have any grasp of just how fucked-up your position is,; or how it looks to sane people, especially to parents of children who might come under your influence.

It is possible, I must admit, that if the parents of your charges knew what sick shit you defend and support being done to children, that you might truly believe that they would be OK with it.

Perhaps you are right, in one way.

It is presumptuous of me to assume you have the intelligence and self-awareness to have any grasp of just how fucked-up your position is,; or how it looks to sane people, especially to parents of children who might come under your influence.

It is possible, I must admit, that if the parents of your charges knew what sick shit you defend and support being done to children, that you might truly believe that they would be OK with it.
Sorry old timer, your bigoted views are out dated and not in line with mainstream America. You are being weeded out slowly but surely and our country is becoming a better place because of it

Sorry old timer, your bigoted views are out dated and not in line with mainstream America. You are being weeded out slowly but surely and our country is becoming a better place because of it

You keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better. If youthink pedophilia is the way of the future, then I don't think there's anything that any sane person can tell you, that you will believe.

We're back to the point where the only realistic thing that can truly help you involves a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

You keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better. If youthink pedophilia is the way of the future, then I don't think there's anything that any sane person can tell you, that you will believe.

We're back to the point where the only realistic thing that can truly help you involves a millstone and a one-way boat trip.
I don’t need to tell myself that. It’s just how it is

Forum List

Back