🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

If the cat chooses not to eat meat then the cat is vegetarian, it’s not rocket science

How often is a cat going to make that choice of it sown accord?

About as often as a young child is going to choose to identify, of his own accord, as a homosexual, transsexual, or other kind of fucked-up sexual deviant.

Any sane person who sees such a thing has to know that someone else is abusing the cat or the child, in order to produce that result; and that in any case, the end result for the cat or the child is not going to be anything good.

How often is a cat going to make that choice of it sown accord?

About as often as a young child is going to choose to identify, of his own accord, as a homosexual, transsexual, or other kind of fucked-up sexual deviant.

Any sane person who sees such a thing has to know that someone else is abusing the cat or the child, in order to produce that result; and that in any case, the end result for the cat or the child is not going to be anything good.
Yup it won’t happen very often but it will happen and when it does those children will be in an understanding and accepting environment just as the cat will be provided with food that it enjoys eating. First step is removing bigots like yourself from the conversation and then educating children with moral lessons of love and acceptance

Yup it won’t happen very often but it will happen and when it does those children will be in an understanding and accepting environment just as the cat will be provided with food that it enjoys eating. First step is removing bigots like yourself from the conversation and then educating children with moral lessons of love and acceptance

Do you understand that cats are obligate carnivores? Even if, somehow, you get a cat that expresses a preference for a vegetarian diet, a cat fed such a diet cannot be healthy. A cat needs meat to be healthy. If you have a cat, and you care about that cat's health and well-being, then you absolutely will not feed that cat a strictly-vegetarian diet.

And if you care about the well-being of a child, then you absolutely will not support or encourage that child to pursue a fucked-up sexual perversion. In fact, a pre-adolescent child will not even know to express any interest in such things unless some depraved, abusive pedophile its putting that shit in the child's mind. If you care about that child, then you will do whatever it takes to make sure that that pedophile is permanently prevented from ever having any further contact with, or influence over that child, ever again.

Do you understand that cats are obligate carnivores? Even if, somehow, you get a cat that expresses a preference for a vegetarian diet, a cat fed such a diet cannot be healthy. A cat needs meat to be healthy. If you have a cat, and you care about that cat's health and well-being, then you absolutely will not feed that cat a strictly-vegetarian diet.

And if you care about the well-being of a child, then you absolutely will not support or encourage that child to pursue a fucked-up sexual perversion. In fact, a pre-adolescent child will not even know to express any interest in such things unless some depraved, abusive pedophile its putting that shit in the child's mind. If you care about that child, then you will do whatever it takes to make sure that that pedophile is permanently prevented from ever having any further contact with, or influence over that child, ever again.
See this is where the stupidity of your analogy comes out. Now you are comparing nourishment and physical health of felines with the sexual preference and identity of humans. You’re a moron

See this is where the stupidity of your analogy comes out. Now you are comparing nourishment and physical health of felines with the sexual preference and identity of humans. You’re a moron

Do you think that it is acceptable, that it is good for children, to encourage them from a young age toward depraved sexual perversions?

Nobody is encouraging children to commit depraved sexual perversions you idiot.

Now that's just a flat-out lie, and you know damned well that it is a lie.

Your side isn't even trying very hard to hide the homosexual/transsexual grooming and brainwashing that is being done to children in public schools.

Now that's just a flat-out lie, and you know damned well that it is a lie.

Your side isn't even trying very hard to hide the homosexual/transsexual grooming and brainwashing that is being done to children in public schools.
No sir, you are lying. You conflate exposure with encouragement to play your political games. Exposure is not encouragement it is exposure.

No sir, you are lying. You conflate exposure with encouragement to play your political games. Exposure is not encouragement it is exposure.

The grooming has been well enough and solidly documented. Young children are being encouraged to accept depraved sexual disorders such as homosexuality and transsexuality as normal and acceptable, and even to pursue them.

There is absolutely no reason, and no justification for exposing children to this sick shit, much less encouraging them in that direction.

In a sane society, anyone who had any willing part in any such thing would be, at the very least, kept permanently in prison, of not outright put to death, and in any event, never allowed anywhere near children.

It is one thing for consenting adults to practice this sick shit among themselves, but it is another thing entirely to drag children into it.

The grooming has been well enough and solidly documented. Young children are being encouraged to accept depraved sexual disorders such as homosexuality and transsexuality as normal and acceptable, and even to pursue them.

There is absolutely no reason, and no justification for exposing children to this sick shit, much less encouraging them in that direction.

In a sane society, anyone who had any willing part in any such thing would be, at the very least, kept permanently in prison, of not outright put to death, and in any event, never allowed anywhere near children.

It is one thing for consenting adults to practice this sick shit among themselves, but it is another thing entirely to drag children into it.
Nothing wrong with accepting others for who they are. I see you shifting your argument from “encourage” to “encourage to accept” that’s weak.

In a sane society people worry about themselves and treat others with respect despite their differences. The ugliness that you preach is not part of a sane and civilized society

Nothing wrong with accepting others for who they are. I see you shifting your argument from “encourage” to “encourage to accept” that’s weak.

In a sane society people worry about themselves and treat others with respect despite their differences. The ugliness that you preach is not part of a sane and civilized society

The point is that your side is very eager to “expose” young children to depraved sexual perversions.

If you cannot see how wrong this is, then I cannot imagine how you can be helped, other than by the proper use of a millstone and a one-way boat trip.

1653848328951.png

The point is that your side is very eager to “expose” young children to depraved sexual perversions.

If you cannot see how wrong this is, then I cannot imagine how you can be helped, other than by the proper use of a millstone and a one-way boat trip.
I don’t see nor do I support efforts to expose children to depraved sexual perversions. That’s your bigoted warped mind talking.

What is depraved is you implying that the only way I can help myself is to die.

I don’t see nor do I support efforts to expose children to depraved sexual perversions. That’s your bigoted warped mind talking.

Really?

Then to what were you talking of “exposure”, when you said this, just a few posts ago?

That's really not so much about helping you, as protecting innocent children from the threat that you very obviously pose to them.

Any creature that would drag children's into homosexuality, transsexuality, or any other fucked-up sexual perversions, society is much better off if that creature is dead.

Really?

Then to what were you talking of “exposure”, when you said this, just a few posts ago?

That's really not so much about helping you, as protecting innocent children from the threat that you very obviously pose to them.

Any creature that would drag children's into homosexuality, transsexuality, or any other fucked-up sexual perversions, society is much better off if that creature is dead.
Post reported

Really?

Exposure is exposure. Some kids have two moms, some have two dads…. Nothing wrong with that. Exposure and education varies depending on how old

Exposure is exposure. Some kids have two moms, some have two dads…. Nothing wrong with that. Exposure and education varies depending on how old

That's a lie.

No child comes into existence except by the joint action of a father and a mother. One of each. Not two (or any other number) of one and none of the other.

Hard science trumps the insane delusions and perversions of depraved sexual deviants.

And to defend putting children into the custody and care of depraved sexual deviants is just plain wrong. It's a recipe for producing fucked-up individuals, and a fucked-up society.

Love and acceptance go down the sink when people are poor enough. It is ALL of our responsibility to make sure that does not happen. Repubs are doing their side of the deal to stop the decline or are trying. Progs are not. Self-destruction mean chaos and social justice erodes when that happens.

Forum List

Back