🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

oh, xians are discriminatory, Christians are not. Christians can certainly believe homosexuality is a sin, just unfaithfullness is a sin, but we live with compassion and love.

Again it there was a sincere belief that children should not be exposed to teacher's out of school lives, that might be a different issue. But that is NOT what Fla's law is about nor did it have anything to do with the republican's attack for money on the democrat in Mich

What the law said is keep sexuality stuff out of K-3 and then keep it age appropriate afterwards.

That's all and the left is having a shit fit.

And here's a little humility check, the greatness of freedom is you don't get to say how a person exercises their religion, and the first amendment says the government can't either.

For a gay kid, sexuality is an issue. And to tell gay kids they can only know about persona lives of strait teachers is burning down THEIR HOUSE. Again Marty, your bottom line (pun) is only your sexuality is acceptable in society, and that's simply not the law in this country. Perhaps you should use home schooling or a religious school.

Keep it out of schools is what people are asking, specifically K to fucking 3rd grade. But that's too much for the SJW morons like you.

My sexuality is the default for the species, and that's biological fact.

Everything else is a luxury of a non-survival society.

I dont want to discuss homosexuality around children

but I also dont want libs discussing it either in the public schools
I don't want to discuss sex around children. just not appropriate.

You tried to call me out by making false statements and then saying you know the meaning of my words better than I… so what you actually did was show off how much of a moron you are
you are the one saying it's bigoted and hate. they are not calling it that so you are putting words in their mouth.

but that's OK....

Seriously? Nobody is talking about condemning homosexuality in public schools they are talking about not discussing it. By not discussing, it you are not condoning it.
If you don’t want things of a sexual nature discussed in school then fine. Work with your district in the curriculum. But what this thread was about was not exposing children to the anti LGBTQ hate propaganda

If you don’t want things of a sexual nature discussed in school then fine. Work with your district in the curriculum. But what this thread was about was not exposing children to the anti LGBTQ hate propaganda
That is not at all what this thtead is about. Who is making the argument that we should be denigrating the LGBTQ community? Florida's law certainly isn't.

That is not at all what this thtead is about. Who is making the argument that we should be denigrating the LGBTQ community? Florida's law certainly isn't.
This thread is about a congress woman who said we should keep hate out of our schools. Talking about real life things like LGBTQ issues are not a hateful thing. You can make a case that certain subject matter may be inappropriate for certain age ranges but that’s a different topic. The way people talk about LGBTQ in their fight to keep it out of school is very hateful and bigoted in many cases. This thread is a perfect example

McMorrow says she thought of what she was gonna say in the speech while she was giving her daughter a bath. oh brother

hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes

What’s the supposed hate?

Does this lady senator have a child that wants to be gay and mutilate their sex organs?

if she wants to have her child mutilated I think thats crazy

but if she wants other peoples children to screw up their live against their parents wishes then she is a groomer and thats disgusting

A child that is homosexual or “transgender” or any other kind of fucked-up sexual perversion is like a “vegetarian” cat. Any sane person has to know damn well that it is not the cat making that call, and that the one who is making that call is not doing so out of any concern for the cat's best interests.

A child that is homosexual or “transgender” or any other kind of fucked-up sexual perversion is like a “vegetarian” cat. Any sane person has to know damn well that it is not the cat making that call, and that the one who is making that call is not doing so out of any concern for the cat's best interests.
What are you rambling on about? Vegetarian cats? Your crazy just grows and grows doesn’t it?!

hatred is wrong. we can't let hate win. trans kids never hurt anybody, why are they so hated? just for being different? different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like snowflakes

Saying "hate" means nothing.

The trans agenda is insane. Children should not be drugged or mutilated because of ideological madness.

Lesbian activist hatred for the GOP is based on mostly on cliches rather than reality. How many young boy's lives were ruined by being molested by homosexual predators in the Church and the Boy Scouts and authority figures and yet the democrat party fought against legitimate constraints against hiring overt homosexuals to supervise young boys. The father of a young girl who was molested in the locker room by a confused boy in a dress was arrested when he brought the situation to the school board. Maybe Sen. McMorrow needs to stop whining about the 1% of transfreakazoids and concentrate on the welfare of the other 99% of constituents she represents.

It's not my crazy that I am calling out. It is the crazy that would declare a cat to be a “vegetarian”, or a young child to be some kind of fucked-up sexual deviant.
If the cat chooses not to eat meat then the cat is vegetarian, it’s not rocket science

Forum List

Back