🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

If their beliefs are hateful and bigoted then that’s just what they are. We don’t need to make it safe for people to expel hate and bigotry in school even if they hide behind religious justifications.

My jail example emphasizes the point that seems to be going over your head.

So all Christians, Muslims, Jews and other religious people who's faith says homosexuality is sinful are hateful bigots?

So "safe for people like me, and fuck people not like me"

You are asking for acceptance, not tolerance, which is the whole crux of the SJW movement with regards to all this bullshit.

At what age does it cease to be "grooming" for a child to know a classmate has two parents of the same sex?
Perhaps it never ceases to be "grooming" to tell a student even in HS that his classmate has two single sex parents or a teacher has a same sex spouse? Could that be the xian position?

So all Christians, Muslims, Jews and other religious people who's faith says homosexuality is sinful are hateful bigots?

You are asking for acceptance, not tolerance, which is the whole crux of the SJW movement with regards to all this bullshit.
No marty. No one is a bigot just because they find it morally wrong to their own "code" for people to be actively gay. It only becomes bigotry when people with that belief demand gay people not be treated equally even though there's no proven scientific evidence that the gay people or their children are harmed simply because some people are gay.

So again, when does it stop being "grooming" or harmful for a child to find out some kids have same sex parents or their teacher is married to a same sex person? 10? 12? Ever?

Perhaps it never ceases to be "grooming" to tell a student even in HS that his classmate has two single sex parents or a teacher has a same sex spouse? Could that be the xian position?

The issue is probably that it isn't just telling them it exists, it's telling them it's acceptable, and if you don't agree you are an evil bigot.

Not even tolerance, acceptance.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

No I never said that, don’t put words in my mouth. Many people are religious but don’t subscribe to all elements of the religion. The Bible has passages directing you to pull your eye out if you lust. How many eyes do you have?

my commentary here is about what is expressed and expelled in school. You can believe whatever you want and subscribe to whichever cult or religion you want. But none of that justifies expelling hate and bigotry in school. If people cross that line then it should be punished.

No marty. No one is a bigot just because they find it morally wrong to their own "code" for people to be actively gay. It only becomes bigotry when people with that belief demand gay people not be treated equally even though there's no proven scientific evidence that the gay people or their children are harmed simply because some people are gay.

So again, when does it stop being "grooming" or harmful for a child to find out some kids have same sex parents or their teacher is married to a same sex person? 10? 12? Ever?

But again most of this instruction isn't just that said things exist, it's that they are normal, and acceptable, and if you don't agree there is something wrong with you, or your parents.

No I never said that, don’t put words in my mouth. Many people are religious but don’t subscribe to all elements of the religion. The Bible has passages directing you to pull your eye out if you lust. How many eyes do you have?

my commentary here is about what is expressed and expelled in school. You can believe whatever you want and subscribe to whichever cult or religion you want. But none of that justifies expelling hate and bigotry in school. If people cross that line then it should be punished.

I am just explaining what you really mean to say but don't have the balls to come out and say.

I am a lapsed Catholic at best. What I really am is a person who believes in tolerance yes, but not forced acceptance, which is what your side is demanding.

The issue is probably that it isn't just telling them it exists, it's telling them it's acceptable, and if you don't agree you are an evil bigot.

Not even tolerance, acceptance.
Well it IS acceptable. LOL You certainly have a right to teach your own kid that you think homosexuality is wrong. But you don't have a right to deny same sex people the right to marry and have kids. And you shouldn't be allowed to fire them from being teachers just because they're gay, and imo that's really what Fla's law is about.

Well it IS acceptable. LOL You certainly have a right to teach your own kid that you think homosexuality is wrong. But you don't have a right to deny same sex people the right to marry and have kids. And you shouldn't be allowed to fire them from being teachers just because they're gay, and imo that's really what Fla's law is about.

It is acceptable to you, it is acceptable to me, but unlike you I don't think I have to force my acceptance onto others who don't want to accept it.

Why do 3rd graders and under have to be taught in school about this shit? What is the point besides forced acceptance?

When did you suffer that traumatic brain injury? That is the only possible explanation for your belief that Fla's law targets gays.

I was a teacher in Florida and our best math teacher, probably in best in the state, was as queer as a $3 bill. This guy was the poster child for flaming queens! The kids loved him as a teacher, the staff respected him and he was the county teacher of the year!

It is acceptable to you, it is acceptable to me, but unlike you I don't think I have to force my acceptance onto others who don't want to accept it.

Why do 3rd graders and under have to be taught in school about this shit? What is the point besides forced acceptance?
You have to live with it Marty, whether it's personally acceptable to you or not. Personally I find it unacceptable to march outside an abortion clinic or make any objection to a gay teacher simply because of gay. But I have to live with it. It's called LIVING IN SOCIETY.

You have to live with it Marty, whether it's personally acceptable to you or not. Personally I find it unacceptable to march outside an abortion clinic or make any objection to a gay teacher simply because of gay. But I have to live with it. It's called LIVING IN SOCIETY.

We aren't talking about society, we are talking about public schools, which are supposed to teach things acceptable, if not to everybody, at least to the vast majority.

And further we are talking about Grade School mostly, and in particular K-3 kids.

For some reason teaching these kids about things of a sexual nature is the SJW end all be all, and we have to wonder why.

I am just explaining what you really mean to say but don't have the balls to come out and say.

I am a lapsed Catholic at best. What I really am is a person who believes in tolerance yes, but not forced acceptance, which is what your side is demanding.
Hahahaha. Ohh you’re explaining to me what I meant to say. Wow, such hubris. That’s ok buddy I think I’m just a bit more qualified than you to know what I’m saying.

Hahahaha. Ohh you’re explaining to me what I meant to say. Wow, such hubris. That’s ok buddy I think I’m just a bit more qualified than you to know what I’m saying.

Actually you aren't. It's the classic SJW ability to use doublethink. The issue for you is anyone who isn't a woke lemming can see right through it.

How is not condoning homosexuality bigoted or hateful? I don't hear anyone talking about specifically condeming homosexuality in public schools, just not condoning it.

We aren't talking about society, we are talking about public schools, which are supposed to teach things acceptable, if not to everybody, at least to the vast majority.

And further we are talking about Grade School mostly, and in particular K-3 kids.

For some reason teaching these kids about things of a sexual nature is the SJW end all be all, and we have to wonder why.
A gay teacher answering children's questions about what he did over a weekend or summer is not SJW.

I'd agree if this was just a school board policy that no teacher should share personal life info as to his family or out of school activities. But this is aimed at allowing parents to sue individual teachers if they believe the teacher said "anything" the parent might deem as "sexually grooming," whatever the f that is supposed to mean.

EDIT, besides where the f did this become about teachers!!!? The thread's about the Mich legislator being accused of grooming by some bigoted hack trying to fund raise in an email!

Actually you aren't. It's the classic SJW ability to use doublethink. The issue for you is anyone who isn't a woke lemming can see right through it.
Ok you carry on thinking you know the meaning of my words better than I do. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know you sound like a fool making those claims

How is not condoning homosexuality bigoted or hateful? I don't hear anyone talking about specifically condeming homosexuality in public schools, just not condoning it.
How does one not condone homosexuality? What are you talking about. My point in this thread is that hate and bigotry directed at LGBTQ has no place in the school environment. It should be an easy thing to agree with

Forum List

Back