🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mallory McMorrow (D-MI) shows everyone how to deal with GOP hate in powerful speech on trans kids/parental rights: 'growing up i was active in church'

That’s a different discussion than what we are having.
What libs want is to force the promotion of homosexuality on public schools and parents say NO!

which you characterize as hate speech

am I on topic now?

What libs want is to force the promotion of homosexuality on public schools and parents say NO!

which you characterize as hate speech

am I on topic now?
Wrong, I said the way you talk about the subject is hate speech and belongs nowhere near children. I have no issues with kids being made aware that some of their classmates may have two dads or moms. Or their female teacher may have a wife. Same way they know about husbands and wives. InLso have no problem with the school providing resources and support for LGBTQ students who are struggling with mental health and/or bullying. The school needs to foster a safe and accepting environment for all students

Wrong, I said the way you talk about the subject is hate speech and belongs nowhere near children.
I dont want to discuss homosexuality around children

but I also dont want libs discussing it either in the public schools

Wrong, I said the way you talk about the subject is hate speech and belongs nowhere near children. I have no issues with kids being made aware that some of their classmates may have two dads or moms. Or their female teacher may have a wife. Same way they know about husbands and wives. InLso have no problem with the school providing resources and support for LGBTQ students who are struggling with mental health and/or bullying. The school needs to foster a safe and accepting environment for all students

What about for the ones who's religion tells them homosexuality is sinful? Are they just supposed to shut the fuck up?

I dont want to discuss homosexuality around children

but I also dont want libs discussing it either in the public schools
You absolutely shouldn’t. Good, we agree on that.

If you object to elements being taught in school then take it to the school board for review

What about for the ones who's religion tells them homosexuality is sinful? Are they just supposed to shut the fuck up?
Absolutely. Same goes for anybody who says their religion directs them the be racist or sexist

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Absolutely. Same goes for anybody who says their religion directs them the be racist or sexist

What happened to "fostering a safe environment for all students"?

Oh wait, I forgot you are a hypocritical SJW hack, so what you meant to say is a "safe environment only for the students like meeeeee"

What happened to "fostering a safe environment for all students"?

Oh wait, I forgot you are a hypocritical SJW hack, so what you meant to say is a "safe environment only for the students like meeeeee"
It should be a safe environment for all students which is why we don’t tolerate hate and bigotry even if those spewing it hide behind the guise of religion

It should be a safe environment for all students which is why we don’t tolerate hate and bigotry even if those spewing it hide behind the guise of religion

So all religions that say homosexuality is sinful are hate religions?

How is saying religious students beliefs are hateful and bigoted making the school environment safe?

So all religions that say homosexuality is sinful are hate religions?

How is saying religious students beliefs are hateful and bigoted making the school environment safe?
That element of the religion absolutely is hateful and wrong. Just as are the parts that include slavery as an acceptable practice.

if a religious students beliefs are hateful and bigoted then that’s just what they are. Bottom line is they are wrong and those sentiments do not belong in the school environment

That element of the religion absolutely is hateful and wrong. Just as are the parts that include slavery as an acceptable practice.

if a religious students beliefs are hateful and bigoted then that’s just what they are. Bottom line is they are wrong and those sentiments do not belong in the school environment

What a bullshit stretch.

So I guess no safe environment for those students. right?

You boxed yourself into a corner with this one, dippy.

What a bullshit stretch.

So I guess no safe environment for those students. right?

You boxed yourself into a corner with this one, dippy.
You want to provide a safe environment for people to spread hate and bigotry in school?! Listen to yourself man, you aren’t making sense. Should we make jails safe for people to shank eachother? I mean why discriminate against the shankers, right?!

You want to provide a safe environment for people to spread hate and bigotry in school?! Listen to yourself man, you aren’t making sense. Should we make jails safe for people to shank eachother? I mean why discriminate against the shankers, right?!

No, about hearing they are hateful and bigoted for their beliefs. If you say homosexuality is morally acceptable and their religion says it isn't how are you making the educational environment safe for them?

If all you have is argumentum ad absurdum, then you don't have a counter-argument besides "I hate people who think differently than me"

No, about hearing they are hateful and bigoted for their beliefs. If you say homosexuality is morally acceptable and their religion says it isn't how are you making the educational environment safe for them?

If all you have is argumentum ad absurdum, then you don't have a counter-argument besides "I hate people who think differently than me"
If their beliefs are hateful and bigoted then that’s just what they are. We don’t need to make it safe for people to expel hate and bigotry in school even if they hide behind religious justifications.

My jail example emphasizes the point that seems to be going over your head.

Forum List

Back